Beta Rear Overcheck by Walsh
Blind bridle by Walsh
Newly redesigned with a stainless steel tongue in the overchek buckle and more adjustment holes for optimum fit. Blinds are designed for the horses vision to be limited to straight ahead.
- Synthetic crown
- Nylon front and rear overcheck
- Horse size
- This is the bridle that comes stock in the 1800 harness.
Features more adjustment holes to fit a range of horses and Stainless steel buckle tongue for added strength. Suitable for Standardbred Racing, Training or Road work.
- Leather crown for comfort
- Synthetic blinds
- Front and rear overchecks with snap
- Bits sold separately
Adjustable Trotting Hopples by Walsh
Trotting hopples that attach to the girth with an adjustable slide.
- Easy to adjust
- Attach to the girth
- Color: Black
Net Caveso by Walsh
- Made for horses that pull and evade the bridle.
- Works on pressure points on the nose for increased awareness.
- Used on top of the bridle and bit.
Blinds by Walsh
- Replacement synthetic blinds for walsh bridle
- One size
- Black only
Stiff Tail Leather Crupper Strap by Walsh
- Leather Back Strap for Stiff Tail Crupper
- Buckle Ends.
- Crupper Dock sold separately.
- See #529 for stiff tail crupper dock.
Stiff Tail Crupper Dock by Walsh
- Top quality leather.
- Stiff tail crupper dock only.
- Buckles into any backstrap with removeable crupper.
- Crupper strap sold seperately see item #530
Bridle by Walsh
- Nylon crown
- Nylon front and rear overcheck and buckle
- Bits not included
The overcheck buckle has a stainless steel tongue for added strength, and more adjustment holes for optimum fit. The peek a boo or telescopic cheek is designed to narrow the view of the horse completely straight ahead.
Walsh 1500 Quick Hitch Kit
Featuring durable stainless steel keepers that mount to saddle which keeps the top straps in place. This walsh harness is a durable quick hitch harness for both racing and jogging
Walsh 1500 Complete Harness
Handcrafted with 100% quality lightweight materials with a traditional spin as a training harness. Features stainless steel keepers that mount to saddle, which keeps the top straps in place.
1600 Race Kit by Walsh
If your bridle and lines are in good shape and you just need to replace your harness this Walsh Race Kit is for you!
Chin strap by Walsh
- Leather chin strap
- With rings on each end
- Has strap going back to the throat latch
- Stays in place much better than ordinary chin straps
- Two Tone Fuzzy covers
- Made by Walsh
- Outside and Inside colors
- Match your stable or race colors
- Special order
- 4 piece
- 28 oz. plush fleece
- Machine washable
- Ideal for added protection and comfort to the horse.
- Easy stick closure