Beta Rear Overcheck by Walsh
Blind bridle by Walsh. Newly redesigned with a stainless steel tongue in the overchek buckle and more adjustment holes for optimum fit. Blinds are designed for the horses vision to be limited to straight ahead.
- Synthetic crown
- Nylon front and rear overcheck
- Horse size
- This is the bridle that comes stock in the 1800 harness.
- Does not include bit
Walsh all leather driving lines made of english bridle leather. Hand holds not included
Ankle Boot with Medium Speedy Cut by Walsh.
Rear ankle boot by Walsh with medium speedycut. Horse Size. Black.
Trotting Full Hock Boot with Short Speedy Cut by Walsh.
- Worn by trotters to protect the hind leg
- This is the highest of all the trotting boots
- For the horse that interferes higher up than just the shin area.
- This boot protects the area from the ankle up to the hock and the speedycut protects the area between the ankle and the hoof.
One size only.
Splint Ankle and Tendon Boots by Walsh.
Walsh boot covers the splint, ankle, and tendon area with 2 EZ pull fastener closures. Tough thermoplastic outershell.
Sizes: Small, Medium and Large
Walsh Half Knee Boots are boot worn by pacers or trotters who strike the inside surface of their knees, with the opposite foot, right to left or left to right.
- Contains tough thermoplastic outer shell located along the inside to protect against impact
- Stainless steel dees for suspender attachment
- Soft, firm neoprene lining is molded to provide comfort and protection
Double slot headpole by Walsh
- Attaches to ring on racing halter & strap to waterhook
- Designed to help keep the horse's head straight while racing
- Double Slot
Line Headpole by Walsh
- Used for horses that need the gentlest of reminders
- It is short straight piece
- The driving line runs thru the ring on the pole, then attaches to the ring on the head halter
- Offering a harder bit of resistance to a horse which may begin leaning or resting his head one way or the other.
Neoprene Rundown Boot
The perfect fit around the horse's ankles. Soft neoprene/suede body for comfort. Black. One size only.
Rundown Boots by Walsh.
These rundown boots have a soft neoprene/suede body for comfort and a tough thermoplastic outer shell.
Sizes: Small, Medium and Large
Rundown Caps for 201W Boot by Walsh.
This cap by Walsh is what is on the back of a Walsh 201 rundown boot which works as a rundown protection instead of using a boot
2000 Classic Platinum Performance Show Harness by Walsh.
Walsh's Number One Selling Show Harness! This top of the line, fine show harness is ideal for showing in the Saddlebred and Quarter Horse arenas, these attractive harnesses are handmade in limited quantities to provide the finest in craftsmanship and quality. The quality of this harness is seemingly unmatched by any other in the market!
- Superior quality fine show harness made of Black harness leather, English Bridle leather and patent leather.
- Stainless steel tree Solid brass and stainless steel hardware.
- Colors: Black with Dark Red bead or Black with Black bead.
- The Classic Show Harness includes: Saddle with shaft tugs (2003)
- Girth with wrap strap (2008)
- Backstrap with crupper (2005)
- Blind bridle (2001)
- Breast collar with traces (2009)
- Lines with handholds (2010RHH)
- Caveson (2002)
- Martingale (2042R).
- Comes with a large caveson , back strap xl opens to 45" large girth, long rear overcheck and large crown on the bridle