Beta Rear Overcheck by Walsh
- Attaches to front overcheck
- Hooks to the water hook on the harness
- Beta Material
- Black Only
The Classic Platinum Performance Show Harness is Walsh's number one selling show harness! This top of the line, fine show harness is ideal for showing in the Saddlebred and Quarter Horse arenas, these attractive harnesses are handmade in limited quantities to provide the finest in craftsmanship and quality. The quality of this harness is seemingly unmatched by any other in the market!
- Superior quality fine show harness made of Black harness leather, English Bridle leather and patent leather.
- Stainless steel tree Solid brass and stainless steel hardware.
- Colors: Black with Dark Red bead or Black with Black bead.
- The Classic Show Harness includes: Saddle with shaft tugs
- Girth with wrap strap
- Backstrap with crupper
- Blind bridle
- Breast collar with traces
- Lines with handholds
- Comes with a large caveson , back strap xl opens to 45" large girth, long rear overcheck and large crown on the bridle
Rundown Boots by Walsh. These rundown boots have a soft neoprene/suede body for comfort and a tough thermoplastic outer shell. Perfect for horses that are proven to rundown, these offer additional protection against limestone, sand, and other debris that irritate the horse's fetlock. Made in the USA by Walsh, the trusted name in horsecare items.
Walsh Neoprene Splint Boots are soft firm neoprene Walsh splint boot with a molded shell. They have self-gripping fasteners and a thermoplastic outer shell to protect against impact. Used to protect the area around the splint. Popular among racehorses, Western, English, and Trail riders, these lightweight boots keep your horse's shins protected without slowing them down.
- 3 Velcro straps
- Black only
- Light protection
- Three sizes: SM, MD or LG
Walsh Complete Training Harness. Made of handcrafted russet harness leather, stitched and riveted dees and solid brass hardware.
- Saddle with shaft tugs
- Girth with wrap strap
- Backstrap with crupper
- Open bridle
- Breast collar with traces lines
- Surcingle: Saddlebred 59"-77", Quarter Horse 67"-85"
- Headstall (measured over the crown from bit to bit): Saddlebred 23 1/2" to 32", Quarter Horse 25 1/2" to 34"
- Bit to saddle: Saddlebred 47" to 57", Quarter Horse 65" to 75"
- Throat: Saddlebred 20 1/2", Quarter Horse 22 1/2"
Thoroughbred Nylon Flash Noseband by Walsh - Nylon flash noseband is made of high quality Pro-Nylon webbing and stainless steel hardware that combine for Walsh's unmatched comfort and performance.
- Pro-Nylon webbing
- Low maintenance nylon
- Easy to clean
- Durable nylon material
- Staninless steel hardware
Soundproof Pull out Ear Plugs by Walsh
- 100% Soundproof
- This ear plug is made of a dense black rubber material
- Attached strings allow the driver to pull out the plugs anytime during a race
Walsh Elastic Girth with a wrap strap for use with the 1600 race harness.
- Designed to be used for racing and not everyday use
- Lightweight design with d-ring loop for buxton attachment
- Measures 21" buckle to buckle, unstretched not including the safety wrap strap
Elastic Girth by Walsh
All elastic girth for walsh 1600 race harness that has a wrap strap. Designed to be used for racing and not everyday use. Lightweight design with d-ring loop for buxton attachment.
Choose from average or long
Includes girth loop for quick buxton attachment
Walsh Leather Oil; the Original Blue Ribbon Formula! Walsh's proprietary recipe for leather darkening and longevity. This top of the line oil can be used on any leather products. Great for deep conditioning or restoration of brittle, stiff tack.
- The Original Blue Ribbon Formula
- Protects & preserves all types of leather
- Darkens light leather
- Allows for easier cleaning after treatment
- Take care when applying, as product does stain
- Made in the USA
NOTE: This product does include a darkening agent which will darken heavy leather products.
Pull Out Ear Plugs by Walsh
- 80% Soundproof
- Open cell foam material
- Small size make these easy to pop out
- Attached strings allow these plugs to be pulled out anytime during a race
2 Tone Kant See Back Fleece Cheek Pieces by Walsh
These plush, fuzzy cheek pieces are made with soft, machine washable fleece with the convenience of easy stick closures.
- Attach easily to an open bridle with Velcro
- Sold in pairs
- 2 tone colors
- Match your stable or race colors
** All Special/Custom orders are non-returnable/non-refundable and take approximately 2-3 weeks.
Unique Open Eye Blind from Walsh.
- Quarter size hole in the middle of the eye
- Velcro around edges to apply cover
- Includes 2 velcro patches
Front overcheck by Walsh
- Holds the over check bit
- It is attached to the bridle.
- Made of nylon material.
- Front o/c cannot be made longer.
- If you need longer overcheck please order rear part long.