Beta Rear Overcheck by Walsh
- Attaches to front overcheck
- Hooks to the water hook on the harness
- Beta Material
- Black Only
Shadow Blinds by Walsh
- Shadow roll with leather pieces
- Made to keep horse looking straight ahead
Double slot headpole by Walsh
- Attaches to ring on racing halter & strap to waterhook
- Designed to help keep the horse's head straight while racing
- Double Slot
Anti Pull check by Walsh
- Used for horses that pull a lot
- Concept behind this is it creates extra leverage for the driver by creating different angles of pull for the driving lines.
- It attaches to the top of the crown and has a ring on each side for the lines to go thru.
Line Headpole by Walsh
- Used for horses that need the gentlest of reminders
- It is short straight piece
- The driving line runs thru the ring on the pole, then attaches to the ring on the head halter
- Offering a harder bit of resistance to a horse which may begin leaning or resting his head one way or the other.
$34.95 - $539.95
1800 Race Harness by Walsh
This newly updated quick hitch style harness by Walsh is an excellent choice for all stages of Standardbred training from daily jogging to racing! Fully synthetic construction is maintenance free, saves on time spent cleaning, and is ideal for all weather conditions. Top quality stainless steel tree and couplers with molded synthetic keepers below couplers.
$2,595.00 - $2,999.95
The Classic Platinum Performance Show Harness is Walsh's number one selling show harness! This top of the line, fine show harness is ideal for showing in the Saddlebred and Quarter Horse arenas, these attractive harnesses are handmade in limited quantities to provide the finest in craftsmanship and quality. The quality of this harness is seemingly unmatched by any other in the market!
- Superior quality fine show harness made of Black harness leather, English Bridle leather and patent leather.
- Stainless steel tree Solid brass and stainless steel hardware.
- Colors: Black with Dark Red bead or Black with Black bead.
- The Classic Show Harness includes: Saddle with shaft tugs
- Girth with wrap strap
- Backstrap with crupper
- Blind bridle
- Breast collar with traces
- Lines with handholds
- Comes with a large caveson , back strap xl opens to 45" large girth, long rear overcheck and large crown on the bridle
Neoprene Rundown Boot
The perfect fit around the horse's ankles. Soft neoprene/suede body for comfort. Black. One size only.
Rundown Caps for 201W Boot by Walsh.
This cap by Walsh is what is on the back of a Walsh 201 rundown boot which works as a rundown protection instead of using a boot
Rundown Boots by Walsh.
These rundown boots have a soft neoprene/suede body for comfort and a tough thermoplastic outer shell.
Sizes: Small, Medium and Large
Alligator Clip and Wire by Walsh
- Replacement wire and clip for Murphy Blinds
Walsh Striper Waterproof Saddle Pads fits 1500, 1800 and 1600 Harnesses.
This great looking pad can be customized for your stable, these saddle pads are waterproof and cushioned for added protection.
- Velcro strips provide easy attachment and removal.
- 40" saddle pad.
- Cushioned for added protection.
- All striper pads come with One Accent Trim in White
- Also available in custom colors see item #1260SP
Blind bridle by Walsh. Newly redesigned with a stainless steel tongue in the overchek buckle and more adjustment holes for optimum fit. Blinds are designed for the horses vision to be limited to straight ahead.
- Synthetic crown
- Nylon front and rear overcheck
- Horse size
- This is the bridle that comes stock in the 1800 harness.
- Does not include bit