Iron Power by Finish Line is a high iron, high B-Complex liquid vitamin supplement used as an aid in preventing iron deficiency anemia, which causes lethargy & weakness leading to poor performance.
- Supports healthy blood counts, energy, metabolism, brain & nervous system function
- Will not test or make your horse hot when given as directed
- See results within 30 days
- Feed mature horses in training 4 ounces daily for the first 15 days, then 2 ounces daily for maintenance
The one gallon size will maintain a horse for 64 days.
Ingredients (per 2oz): 560 mg Iron, 0.6 mg Copper, 21.6 mg Cobalt, 300 mg Niacin
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by air. This product is not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by Air.
U-7 Gastric Aid by Finish Line is an easy-to-use, very palatable Vitamin/Herbal blend that helps promote a healthy equine digestive system including the foregut and hindgut. Horses love the taste of the natural active ingredients.
- Promotes healthy appetite, performance and attitude
- 16 all-natural ingredients to support a healthy gastric system, leading to long lasting results
- Not an antacid or an acid production blocker
- Cost effective alternative to help gastric health in your horse
- Some of the soothing ingredients include: Cinnamon, Cabbage, Aloe, Carrot, Slippery Elm, Ascorbic Acid, MSM, and Licorice
- Safe for foals and is also recommended for all horses that are confined to stalls or engaged in moderate to heavy work schedules
- 60 ml syringe = 1 serving
- Liquid: 64 oz = up to 32 day supply, 128 oz = up to 64 day supply, 5 gal. = up to 320 day supply
- Powder: 1.6 lb = up to 30 day supply, 3.2 lb = up to 60 day supply
Syringe: Give entire tube, preferably in the morning.
Liquid: Give 2 oz. in the morning and 2 oz. in the evening for 30 days. Reduce to 1 oz. twice daily thereafter.
Powder: Give 1 oz. twice daily for the first 30 days, and then reduce to 1 oz. daily.