Add a touch of elegance to your barn aisles with the Kensington Aisle Guard with Hardware. Perfect for securing the aisle for grooming or farrier work. Made of durable Textilene mesh and bordered on all 4 sides with 3” nylon webbing. A generous 21” inches wide, the guard is adjustable to fit openings from 135” to 139” wide using the adjustment straps. Beautiful coordinating hardware completes the look and includes heavy-duty D rings for easy fastening, double ended snaps and screw eye for attaching to the barn door. The solid web center is ideal for personalization. (Includes all hardware). Pair with the matching stall guards and other Kensington Collection items for an eye-catching look!
- Durable Textilene mesh fabric
- Border on all 4 sides with 3" nylon webbing
- 21" Width, can adjust from 135" to 139" in length
- Heavy-duty D rings for fastening
- All hardware included
- Personalization available!
Keep your horse protected against risk of injury in his stall with the Up-Right Anti-Cast Rubber Strips. Proven technology helps most horses get to their feet by themselves when cast in their stall, especially when assistance is not available. The Up-Right Strips are designed to give your horse the ability to gain leverage with its hooves against the Strips and push its body away from the wall. This enables most horses get to their feet on their own without your help, reducing the chance of injury. Much like a seat belt in your car, no horse owner hopes to be in a situation where these are used, however, they are designed to save a life.
- A must-have safety tool for every horse owner
- Each strip measures 3' long
- Equipped with 4-row design for anti-cast protection
- Flexible, durable, and long-lasting polyurethane and rubber construction
- Hardware included is for woodenÂ stall walls, concrete wall hardware available to order
- Made in the USA
- Each order includes Mounting Hardware & Instruction Guide
Please Note: This product is unavailable for California shipment
How Many Strips Do I Need?
- 10ft Wall = 3 Strips
- 12ft Wall = 4 Strips
- 15ft Wall = 5 Strips
Art of Riding Reversible English Saddle Cover is constructed of high quality long lasting neoprene material designed to protect your saddle, naturally padded, resistant to water; shavings, hay, stain proof and offers superb stretchability to hold up to the every day wear and tear of travel and barn use. Featuring two-panel design for optimum fit and coverage for most English saddles, ample stirrup slots for use while riding and distinctive stylish designs that reverse to a rich violet hue to adapt with your style. You will quickly come to love everything about this distinguishing and artful bag collection.
- Rear View print
- Size: Spine measurement from 27" to 32", fits flap length from 19" to 22"
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Machine washable
Portable 4 Double Hook Tack Rack is a heavy lifter when it comes to organizing and storing all your equipment. Portable and easily repositioned, it's perfect to hang over a fence rail or stall front. Designed with 4 fixed double hooks, you can place multiple bridles, leads, halters, and more on this sturdy stable essential!
- 13" height
- Extends out from wall 21"
- 4 double hooks with room for several bridles, leads and more
- 3" wide wall hook for portability
- Holes at the bottom bracket for more permanent mounting
- Durable black painted steel construction
This Saddle Dolly makes life easy, especially when you have to haul your saddle from the trailer to the barn. Load all of your show neccessities in one trip without having to break your back.
- Includes: 2 saddle racks, 1 basket, 3 hooks for hanging tack & 2 airless/non-pneumatic wheels
- Height from floor to top is 55"
- Total width including wheels is 19"
- Some assembly required
The Country Pride 3 Tier Swinging Blanket Rack is a handy way to keep your saddle pads, sheets, coolers, and lightweight blankets tidy and off the ground. Perfect to use for storage or as a drying rack. Pre-drilled and ready to fasten to any wall, each rack includes spacers between each bar to allow them to swing freely in both directions. Each bar measures approximately 23.75" in length. Imported.
- Powder coated black steel
- Dimensions (approx): 9" Height x 25" Length
- Assembly required
- Mounting hardware not included
- Designed for saddle pads, coolers, lightweight sheets
This Sportote 2-step mounting block is molded from durable high density plastic with an overlip handle for easy carrying. Perfect for traveling to shows, camping or around the house or barn. Plus, it's not just convenient for the rider; it also reduces the stress on your horse's back when mounting.
- 15 1/2” high x 16" wide x 19 3/4" deep
- Color: Black only.
- Weight limit 300 lbs.
Slow feed hay net saves on hay by reducing waste & allowing your horse to eat slower. Hang at shoulder level for safe use in the stall or in a lean to.
- 46" opening
- 33" height
- Holds about 6-8 flakes
- 1.5" netting
- Knot free design prevents rubs on your horses' lips or gums
- Attached hand ties at the top for closure
- 2 heavy duty nylon loops for hanging
Black plastic jump cups feature medium depth cup. Includes metal pins and fits 4x4 standards.
- Measures approx. 5.5" l x 4.5" w
- Cup width measures approximately 6"
- Sold as a pair
$580.00 - $680.00
Burlingham Adjustable Cross Country Log. You need this in your arena! The Cross Country Style Logs are so real looking you will be afraid to lift this lightweight log, but trust us - you can! Purchase additional pairs of the Stackable Log Stands to raise height by 4 inch increments. Purchase multiple logs for building derby courses or other unique ring designs. Made in the USA.
- Dimensions: 24" diameter x 65" length
- Height: 2'7" (Beginner Novice)
- Includes log and one set of 2 Log Stands
- Add additional log stands to raise in 4" increments (see item #795AS)
- Save $306.00 when you purchase 2 or more logs!
- Additional log stands and X-Country Flag Poles sold separately (see item #999FP)
$20.95 - $76.95
This Heavy Duty Warehouse Broom is made of mixed Corn & Sotol Fiber. Features 4 Sew with Metal Band and a smooth lacquered wood handle for a comfortable grip. Made in the USA.
- Buy in bulk and save!
- 1-1/8" Lacquered Wood Handle
- 37" handle, approx 56" end to end
- 12" broom width
- Made in U.S.A.
Single Collapsible Saddle Rack is a useful, durable, and portable tool for any saddle! Perfect for hanging either Western or English saddles, this folding saddle rack can either hang over most 2" stall walls or be mounted through holes in the main frame if preferred. This rack makes tacking up simple and easy with the bridle hook mounted on the front, keeping all your tack in one place. Heavy-duty 3/4" steel tubing construction.
- 3/4" Steel tubing
- Portable/permanent mounting options
- Fits both English and Western saddles
- Bridle hook in front for tack and more
- Color: Black
- Weight: Approx 5 lb
- Mounting hardware not included
Take this folding basket with you to shows or keep it in the barn/tack room. Easily keep your items within reach. Conveniently folds down flat for storing while not in use. Hangs over any 2x4 such as a stall front, fence or can be mounted on a "T" frame.
- Keeps items within reach
- Folds down to save space
- Hangs over wall or mounted
- 18" x 14.5" x 5.5"
- Color: Black
Art of Riding Helmet Bag is constructed of high quality long lasting neoprene material designed to protect your helmet, naturally padded, resistant to water; shavings, hay, stain proof and offers superb stretchability to hold up to the every day wear and tear of travel and barn use. Featuring ample sizing, an extra wide opening to easily fit up to two regular helmets, an inside pocket for hair nets and accessories, ten grommeted air holes on each side, a strong comfortable handle and distinctive stylish designs. You will quickly come to love everything about this distinguishing and artful bag collection.
- Rear View print
- Size: 15"L x 12"W x 12" D with 8" gusset
- Excellent airflow with ten grommeted air holes on each side.
- Naturally padded high end neoprene with extra thick bottom panel for even more protection.
- Easy to use, wide opening, full length dual zipper.
- Easily fits two regular helmets or one wide brim helmet.
- Comfort carry or hang handle.
- Inside pocket for hairnets and accessories.
- Resistant to hay, shavings and mud.
- Machine washable.
$19.95 - $67.50
Fine Tines Pitch Fork by A Plus Equine is the only stall fork designed for use with pelleted and sawdust bedding. Made of durable polycarbonate to resist breakage. Great for stall walkers, mini's or young horses.
- Original Fine Tines: 17" basket with 30 tines spaced 5/16" apart
- Junior Fine Tines: 13" basket with 22 tines spaced 3/8" apart
- Compare to competitors 18 tines
- Closely arranged tines to get the small stuff
- Angled basket to allow more sifting-saving time and labor
Made of Poly-Blend to resist breakage