Total Energy & Stamina by Ramard is an easy to administer paste that can be given before a race or event. Helps support vasodilation, energy conversion and the elimination of lactic acid in the muscles. Will not test among racehorses.
- Increases energy conversion of carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Supports reduction of heart strain Increased circulation to lower legs and hooves
- Vasodilation to support reduction of lactic acid and cramping
- Supports oxygen capacity for optimal performance
- Contains no prohibited substances
15 mL syringe provides 1 dose
Hopples by Jack's Mfg Complete with Hopple Hangers are made with superior workmanship. The "#1 Selling Hopple on the Market" and our best seller - you cannot buy a better hopple.
- Made with soft, top quality pure vinyl, oval loops and 3/4" premium Opu-thane coated nylon webbing. V-style end tugs used for better balance and stability. The convenient adjustable buckle center straps with holes provide quick, easy adjustment to desired length between.
- Short: 50"- 54"
- Regular: 51"- 62"
- Long: 55"- 65"
Hopples by Jack's Mfg Complete with Hangers
- Includes hangers
- Round pure vinyl loops
- Adjustable buckle center straps with holes
- Conveniently provides quick, easy adjustment to desired length
- Made with quality coated nylon webbing for strength and durability
- V-style end tugs for better balance and stability.
Available in three lengths:
- Short 50"- 54"
- Regular 51"- 62"
- Long 55"- 65"
JC's X-Tie up by Finish Line helps promote healthy muscle function. It can be used as a preventative measure or for horses that are currently tying up.
- Contains a proprietary blend of vitamins that produces energy efficiently
- Can be used as a preventative measure for tying up
- All natural ingredients including Thiamine, Vitamin B12, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 and more
- Also contains Niacinamide (B3) which is known to contribute to muscle energy and other metabolic reactions
- One syringe is effective for up to 30 days
- 30cc syringe contains 3 servings
Directions: Administer 1/3 syringe 1st day, 1/3 syringe 2nd say, skip 3rd day & administer remaining contents 4th day
Blitz! Paste with Comfort Blend is combines the original formula with herbs to support aches and discomfort, allowing horses to race harder, stronger, and longer.
The original Blitz! formula incorporates the latest research and field trials into the ultimate pre-event vitamin/mineral jug for highly trained performance horses. More than an electrolyte, more than an amino acid paste, more than a vitamin/mineral, and more than a digestive support product, Blitz! Paste combines over 45 food grade ingredients in the proper proportion and dose for the fastest absorbing, most concentrated product of its kind. Every performance horse could use a little more assurance before the big event...Blitz! Paste is here to help.
Blitz helps keep horses fresh and finish the event stronger. Supports recovery, replenishes nutrients lost during intense activity and may help horses maintain their top speed longer.
- Supports recovery
- Keeps horses fresh
- New formula provides a blend of Boswellia, Turmeric, Ginger, and Fenugreek
- Helps support normal muscle function
- Aids in stronger heart function
- Replenishes lost nutrients during strenuous activity