$42.50 - $44.95
This Heated 20 Quart Water Bucket by Allied Precision offers flat-back design and over-sized handle to allow it to hang flush against a wall. Constructed of high quality resilient plastic to withstand low temperatures without cracking. Thermostatic control coupled with over-temperature protection ensures that it will keep water ice-free to low temperatures. A bottom compartment stows the cord during summer use.
- 5 gallon (20 Qt) capacity
- Flat-back design to hand flush against wall
- Enclosed handle ends to prevent injury
- Angled top hangle for stability when hanging
- Special resilient plastic to prevent cracking
- Thermostatically controlled
- Over-temperature protection
- Patented cord storage compartment
- 6 ft. grounded cord
- 115 watts, 120 volts, 60 hz
- Amps need 0.9583
- 13" x 17" x 14.5"
Note: Water will not feel warm to touch. Thermostatically controlled heat does not engage until freezing temperatures are met.
This durable & practical Thermal Water Bucket holds 5 gallons and is insulated with a floating thermal cap. Welded brackets are included to attach the bucket to the wall. When filled with water at 50 degrees, it will retain the heat for several hours, which will give your horse time to drink.
- 17" h x 13" w x 15" deep
- Thermal cap floats with the water level allows your horse to drink but also insulates
- No electricity needed
- 5 gallon/20 quart capacity
18 Qt. Heated Flat-Back Rubber Water Bucket.This strong, flexible and durable heated bucket resists cold weather cracking down to -35°F. Its large 18 Qt capactiy is an excellent option for stalls or during turnout. Its clever thermostatic engineering allows it to be safe for all animal use and operates only when necessary staying energy efficient. A must have
- Concealed heating element - hidden from animals
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Made from natural and recycled rubber for long lasting durability
- Anti-chew cord protector
- Rubber covered handle ends to prevent injury
- Shaped top handle for stability when hanging
- 18 Quart capacity
- Model FB-15R
- 90 Watt
- Color: Black
At last there's a portable water heater system you can take anywhere you need it--the barn, race track, horse shows. All you need to give your animals warm water showers is a water faucet and a garden hose! The Eccotemp L5 is the hottest portable tankless unit on the market! Endless hot water wherever you are! You can add it to a pressure washer for an even better cleaning! It uses a standard garden hose adapter and fits right to a standard 10 pound grill tank. The 2 "D" cell battery ignition starts the flame only when water is running, so there's no chance of overheating. Also works great on modified water systems such as a 12 volt pump.
- 14.5" tall, 11.5" wide, 4.5" deep
- Weight: 12 lb
- Stainless Steel Hose (approximately 6' long)
- Spray Head: 22"
- Garden hose adapter included
- The unit requires a 2” clearance from a wall. 1” side to side from anything flammable. 3” from a window as well from an overhang and 18” from the ground.
- 30 to 35 degree rise at 1.5 gallons per minutes
- 20 minute safety shut off timer
Recommended for outdoor use only
Thermo Cube Cold Weather Double Outlet by Farm Innovators Inc. is a device which, when plugged into a standard 120V AC electrical outlet, will automatically turn power on and off to any device plugged into it. Turns power on when the air temperature reaches approximately 35 degrees F and will turn off the power when the temperature exceeds approximately 45 degrees F.
Perfect for home and farm applications such as stock tank de-icers, pond de-icers, heat lamps or engine heaters.
- Save money on electricity bills
- Model TC-3
- Turns on at 35°F
- Turns off at 45°F
This Drain Plug De-Icer is specially designed for use in all Rubbermaid Stock tanks. Easy to use and completely safe in all plastic tanks, this unit keeps water temperatures climate controlled to prevent freezing from occuring. Thermostatically controlled, this de-icer will only operate when necessary, staying efficient. With no loose cords and simple fastening into the drain plug, this discrete unit will be unnoticed by animals drinking.
The 3 in 1 De-icer by Allied Precision easily converts between a floating, sinking or drain-plug de-icer. Simply remove the cover and float and turn the unit over to rest on sturdy feet to use as a sinking de-icer or use the patented drain plug adapter to route the cord through the drain hole. The sturdy finned base spreads the heat to make the unit run cooler to the touch while still putting the maximum amount of heat into the water. The 3 in 1 can be safely operated in any plastic or metal tank without the use of a guard.
- Easily converts between floating, sinking or drain plug de-icer (drain plug adapter included).
- Durable, finned, cast aluminum base
- Cooler operation and a non-stick coating resists mineral buildup
- High power for efficient operation
- Multiple thermostats for safe, optimized control
- Rugged, enclosed, over-sized flat will not sink
- Over-temperature protection
- cULus Listed
- 1500 Watts, 120 Volts
- 9 x 6 x 8.9 inches
- 3.5 pounds
- Cord is 6' long
The Sinking De-Icer by Allied Precision operates at the bottom of the tank where it is less likely to be disturbed by livestock. Thermostatic control coupled with thermal feedback protects the unit from overheating, while positioning the thermostat above the heating element ensures safety in low-water conditions. Each unit comes complete with a galvanized wire guard for use in plastic tanks.
- Strong, durable, stainless steel heating element
- Thermostat positioned above element for safety
- Overheating protection
- UL, CSA Listed
- 1500 Watts, 120 Volts
Portable Water Bucket Heater - This portable electric water heater is reliable and energy efficient. It is uniquely designed to heat water as opposed to de-icing water. Will heat one gallon of water from 60 degrees fahrenheit to 130 degrees fahrenheit in 10 minutes. Designed to be immersed in a 5-gallon bucket of water. Each unit comes with a stainless steel guard and is thermostatically controlled. Great for heating water for bathing, wound cleaning, mash mixing and much more when access to hot water is limited.
- Thermostatically controlled
- Stainless steel heating element and guard
- Will not damage plastic containers
- 1000 Watts, 120 Volts, 60 Hz. UL Listed. CSA Listed.Â
- 6 foot cord
This stainless-steel, dishwasher safe pet bowl by Allied Precision holds 1 1/4 gallons and is thermostatically controlled. The heating element is detachable for summer storage.
- True 5 Quart capacity
- Stainless-steel construction
- Non-tip design
- Removeable Heating Element
- cULus LIsted
- 50 Watts, 120 Volts
Note: Water will not feel warm to touch.
$4.99 - $9.99
Pure and healthy, 100% pure Himalayan salt licks are full of naturally occurring minerals such as iron, potassium and magnesium, which are vital for a healthy horse and is evidenced in the beautiful rose coloring of these special salt licks.
- Rope hung Himalayan salt lick
- The high density of pure Himalayan salt licks resist breakage and biting in order to last longer.
- When given a choice many horses actually prefer the Himalayan salt licks over the more traditional pressed salt lick.
Water Heater for Oats or Water
Constructed to stand upright in the bucket to heat water or oats. Heat element is housed in the copper tube 1320 watts, 120v.
- Use to heat water water for warm baths on the go
- Heat Oats for enhanced digestibility
- 14 inch height
Pet Bed Warmer by Allied Precision
The API Pet Bed Warmer provides gentle heat and can be used with any pet bed that measures at least 12 in. x 15 in. A transformer plugs into any standard outlet and supplies a safe 24 volts to the heating element. Keep your four-legged friend comfortable and warm with this energy efficient option. Perfect for long days at the barn or for the dog that deserves extra love and comfort.
- 12 watts, 24 volts
- Low voltage for safety
- Insert inside any bed that has a Velcro or zip closure Bed Must Be At Least 12x15"
- Surrounds Pet With Gentle Warmth
Fergus I stay in Today is a fun whimsical sign based on the comic by Jean Abernathy and is perfect when stabling your horse to let barn manager's know when your horse needs to stay inside.
- Measures approximately: 3" x 7 3/4"
- Material: lightweight, durable/flexible plastic
- Single Hole for easily slipping over knobs or bars
Barn Rules Sign. These no nonsense rules are universal pretty much everywhere in just about any barn. What every barn owner wants to know... Where did the feed scoop go? Why is the water tank empty? What is this door doing open? Who moved the pitch forks? Serves as a friendly and slightly sarcastic reminder to use common sense.
- Measures 18" H by 24" W