Equilibrium Stretch And Flex Flatwork Wraps. When support, flexibility and comfort are key, Stretch and Flex revolutionary materials are the answer. Stretch and Flex keeps your horses leg temperature stable, and cooler legs are less prone to injury.
- Stretch and Flex products maintain consistent body heat, blood flow and compression in the horses legs during all levels of activity
- The materials allow excess body heat and perspiration to exit through the wraps at a controlled rate while standing
- Lightweight, high-tensile strength performance fabrics with ultra-thin polyester membrane and elasticity, make it ideal when movement must remain unhindered
- During exercise, the horses movement and actively pumps excess heat and perspiration away from the leg
Sizes: XSmall, Small, Medium, Large and XLarge
Weaver Prodigy High-performance Athletic Boots are designed by Weaver's research and development team with the performance horse in mind to ensure a perfect fit to the equine leg.
- Professionally tested to construct the perfect design
- Dynamic Sling System to provide superior support & protection to tendons and ligaments
- Built from the finest materials for maximum shock-absorption
- Helps prevent injuries & extend competitive careers
- Form-fitting & shock-absorbing EVA foam design
- Neoprene liner Stretchy binding & darted edges keep legs free from dirt
- Ergonomic design allows boot to move freely
- Includes two medium (front) and two large (back)
- Medium - Fetlock circumference: 11"; Boot height: 10"
- Large - Fetlock circumference: 12"; Boot height: 11"
The SSG Gripper Glove is an budget friendly cool knit cotton riding glove with an elasticized wrist for easy on off and pimple palm for great grip in all weather. Don't let the low price fool you, it still works great for the show ring.
Reinforced in key areas
Cut away slot on side for wrist mobility
Unisex sizes: small, medium, large or extra large
SSG ceramic glove liners have helped a number of people with poor circulation, which causes a sensation of constantly cold hands while riding or driving. Gloves are very soft, flexible and stretchy. For use as liners in your regular riding gloves. The effectiveness of the ceramic quality is not reduced by washing. See package for washing instructions.
- Improves circulation and heat retention
- Soft and stretchy fabric
- Unisex sizes: small, medium, large, extra large
- Color: black
Nylon 3/4" Halter with Suede Lined Crown.
- Soft and durable suede liner on the crown
- Brass hardware
- Throat snap.
- Horse Cheek: 7.5"
- Horse Crown: 24" (longest)
Colors: Black, Red and Blue
This is a durable plastic two step mounting block by Horsemen's Pride is great to take along while traveling to shows, camping or just to use at home or in the barn.
- Built-in handle provides easy lifting
- Approximately 14" high x 18 3/4” wide x 20.5 front to back
- Each step is approximately 10" deep x 7" high
Exclusive Brittany Pozzi Pro Racer Barrel Saddle. The Pozzi Pro design is one that would let her ride very square and "up" throughout the run. This saddle was crafted with swells that were high enough to stabilize her even on the front-endy horse, but not so wide they interfered with her legs, and a higher cantle so she could ride with two hands anywhere on the pattern and feel safe. Intricately accented with crystals, cropped skirts, vintage conchos, engraved stirrups and unique twists like buck stitching and exotic inlays mean your Pozzi Pro will be the most unique saddle at the barrel race.
- 8" gullet
- Chestnut Leather with a Black Vintage Finish.
- 3/4 Panel Pozzi-basketweave tooling
- Vintage finished painted purple highlights
- Purple Gator Seat
- Brown rough-out jockeys for added security
- Copper finish aluminum stirrups
- Rigging: 3-way adjustable
- Alternating Purple Crystals in Antique Copper Settings & Small Antique Copper Nailheads.
- Copper Berry Conchos with Small Purple Crystals.
- Includes wool 32 inch, 27 strand, roper cinch
- Weight: Approximately 40 lbs
This spiral metal curry comb is one continuous piece of spring steel and features a comfortable poly handle. Excellent for brushing off dried and caked on mud as well as shedding winter coats.
- Round metal comb - small shedding blade teeth on both sides
- 9" long x 4.25" wide (curry diameter)
- *Handle color varies*
Part of the Country Pride Collection, our Polo Bandages Set are top quality! Made with soft flexible fleece, they're easy to wrap while still providing support and protection. Machine washable, pill-resistant, and in a variety of fun colors, you want to collect them all!
- 2 inch Velcro fastened
- Reinforced fastener stitching
- Fleece polo
- Not designed for turnout or trailering
- Approx: 5 in x 9 ft
- Horse Sized
- Set of 4 in a reusable clear pouch
Rail Razers by Horsemens Pride. Rail Razers lift trot poles off the ground to encourage proper training and keeps the poles aligned properly for safety. Razers can be stacked for advanced schooling.
- Easy to move
- Set of 4 Interlocking pieces
- Base measures 6.75"x5.5" and raises the rail 3.5" up from the ground surface
- Available Colors: Red, White or Blue
Western Tackified Saddle Pad by Country Pride features a cushiony mesh material that promotes airflow and easily fits under most saddle blankets.
- Measures: 29.5 wide x 31.5 Long
- No slip
This white English Shaped Saddle pad has a soft fleece top. It's all you need in an economically priced shaped pad for hunter shows, foxhunting or daily riding.
- Web nylon girth loop and saddle panel straps to keep in place
- High quality polyester fleece top
- Measures: 22" S x 20 1/2" D
PowerFlex by Andover is a strong bandage for use on large and small animals when maximum durability and support is required.
- Tears easily by hand for easy application.
- Replaces Elasticon and Vetrap for splinting
- 4" x 5 yards[stretched]
- 4" x 2.2 yards[unstretched]
- Abrasion resistant to help prevent rundown
Flat black cotton lunge line with swivel connection at snap end.
- Measures: approximately 27' long
Swivel connection at snap end
Padded hand loop
Tucker Endurance Trail Saddle. Tucker led the way in the trail industry with the introduction of the Endurance Trail. More than 20 years later it is still one of the most popular saddle styles in the Tucker line. The no horn design is great for bending under low branches on the trail, while still providing rider security in the seat. The original Gel-Cush shock absorbing seat is built for hours of trail riding comfort.
- Seat sizes: 16.5
- Color: Tooled Brown Finish
- Medium Tree - fits most horses that are of average build with a defined wither.
- Adjustable position close contact in-skirt rigging
- Gel-cush shock absorbing seat
- EBS Trail Glide Standard Stirrups
- Round Skirt
- Western fenders with EBS
- Ergobalance, leather covered stirrups to reduce joint fatigue and promote balanced riding
- Brass Hardware