Rail Razers by Horsemens Pride. Rail Razers lift trot poles off the ground to encourage proper training and keeps the poles aligned properly for safety. Razers can be stacked for advanced schooling.
- Easy to move
- Set of 4 Interlocking pieces
- Base measures 6.75"x5.5" and raises the rail 3.5" up from the ground surface
- Available Colors: Red, White or Blue
Jump Blocks by Horsemens Pride are lightweight, durable high-density plastic blocks offer multiple uses for schooling obstacles, training grids, trail obstacle courses, cavallettis or dressage rings.
- Designed to withstand the elements
- Set of 2
- Dimensions: 20 1/4" x 15 1/4 " x 9"
- Can be positioned to three heights: 9 inch, 1 ft 3 inch or 2 ft.
- Can be used singly or stacked for added height.
This is a durable plastic two step mounting block by Horsemen's Pride is great to take along while traveling to shows, camping or just to use at home or in the barn.
- Built-in handle provides easy lifting
- Approximately 14" high x 18 3/4” wide x 20.5 front to back
- Each step is approximately 10" deep x 7" high
Basic black metal jump cups feature a medium cup depth. Includes pins and fits a 4x4 standard.
- Measures approx. 4.5" w x 5.5" long
Black plastic jump cups feature medium depth cup. Includes metal pins and fits 4x4 standards.
- Measures approx. 5.5" l x 4.5" w
- Cup width measures approximately 6"
- Sold as a pair
Training Headstall with heavy duty snaps features half inch wide quality leather, double stitched leather headstall with snaps for easy bit change out. Perfect for training different horses with the same headstall, making bit changes a breeze. Quality headstall at an exceptional price.
- Snaps at bit ends
- Snap ends fit up to 1/4" diameter bit rings
- Adjustable on both cheeks
- Buckle throat latch
- Rich dark brown leather
- Horse size
Heavy Duty Leather Training Surcingle is a uniquely versatile surcingle with multiple adjustments on both sides allowing customized fitting for a variety of body types.
Beautifully finished, high quality, heavy duty, dark oil leather. Soft and supple - already broken in feel. Made in Ohio!
- Smooth leather covered back pads extend 8 1/2" down either side to stabilize and provide cushioning
- 3 1/4" top width
- Approximate size: Adjusts from 63"-81" around
- Multi-ring (10 rings on back pad and 2 on girth)
- Bridle leather
- Brass Hardware
- Hand crafted in the USA
Handy to have in the barn! Great for a variety of training tools and highly adjustable.
- Black neoprene training surcingle
- Metal rings across the top for use with training attachments
- Essential for lunging and line driving
- Small/Cob is adjustable from 59in - 72in heart girth.
- Medium/Average Horse is adjustable from 63in - 79in heart girth.
- The billets are compatable with most dressage girths for custom fitting of larger and smaller horses
- Soft fleece back pad
- Black nylon webbing
- Adjusts from 60" to 78"
- Rings for multiple attachment points
The Country Pride Leather Side Reins with Rubber Donut are great for training work on the lunge line with your horse. The smooth leather features reinforced stitching at the ends with an easy scissor snap at the bit ends, with plenty of holes for adjustability to fit most horses. The heavy duty rubber donut has the right amount of flexion, resulting in a quality side rein option at a great value. Imported.
- 3/4" width
- Buckle length adjustment
- Rubber donut
- Scissor snap at bit end
- One size fits most horses
Dark brown Leather Side Reins with elastic rein ends to promote proper "feel" of the bit in the horses mouth.
- Snap on one end only
- Elastic Rein Ends
- Color: Brown
These easy clean nylon side reins have just the right amount of give to keep your horse lightly collected while lunging. Multiple dees allow for incremental adjustments depending on the size and experience level of your horse.
- 10" elastic
- Snap ends
- 6 dee rings and snap for adjusting length
- Smallest length: 37"
- Longest length: 44"
Made in the heart of Ohio's Amish country Quiet Creeks rounded harness leather draw reins are 7' long and complete with pulleys and snap ends. Made of sturdy, high quality leather, these reins will last a lifetime and will become an excellent addition to any horseperson's tack collection.
- Solid brass hardware
- A great and long wearing training item
- Harness leather
- Made in the USA
- 1/4 inch width
Equilibrium Stretch And Flex Flatwork Wraps. When support, flexibility and comfort are key, Stretch and Flex revolutionary materials are the answer. Stretch and Flex keeps your horses leg temperature stable, and cooler legs are less prone to injury.
- Stretch and Flex products maintain consistent body heat, blood flow and compression in the horses legs during all levels of activity
- The materials allow excess body heat and perspiration to exit through the wraps at a controlled rate while standing
- Lightweight, high-tensile strength performance fabrics with ultra-thin polyester membrane and elasticity, make it ideal when movement must remain unhindered
- During exercise, the horses movement and actively pumps excess heat and perspiration away from the leg
Sizes: XSmall, Small, Medium, Large and XLarge
Ribbed Rubber Bell Boots offer protection for over-reaching horses and are great for turnout or riding. Available in a variety of fun colors and sies, stock up and grab a few extra pairs, for those horses that tend to lose boots in the field!
- Fun colors to choose from
- EZ Pull fasteners for easy on/off
- Double stitched for added strength
- Sizes: Small, Medium and Large