Rail Razers by Horsemens Pride. Rail Razers lift trot poles off the ground to encourage proper training and keeps the poles aligned properly for safety. Razers can be stacked for advanced schooling.
- Easy to move
- Set of 4 Interlocking pieces
- Base measures 6.75"x5.5" and raises the rail 3.5" up from the ground surface
- Available Colors: Red, White or Blue
Jump Blocks by Horsemens Pride are lightweight, durable high-density plastic blocks offer multiple uses for schooling obstacles, training grids, trail obstacle courses, cavallettis or dressage rings.
- Designed to withstand the elements
- Set of 2
- Dimensions: 20 1/4" x 15 1/4 " x 9"
- Can be positioned to three heights: 9 inch, 1 ft 3 inch or 2 ft.
- Can be used singly or stacked for added height.
This is a durable plastic two step mounting block by Horsemen's Pride is great to take along while traveling to shows, camping or just to use at home or in the barn.
- Built-in handle provides easy lifting
- Approximately 14" high x 18 3/4” wide x 20.5 front to back
- Each step is approximately 10" deep x 7" high
Basic black metal jump cups feature a medium cup depth. Includes pins and fits a 4x4 standard.
- Measures approx. 4.5" w x 5.5" long
Black plastic jump cups feature medium depth cup on one side and shallow cup on the other. Includes metal pins and fits 4x4 standards.
- Measures approx. 5.5" l x 4.5" w
- Cup width measures approximately 6"
- Sold as a pair
Training Headstall with heavy duty snaps features half inch wide quality leather, double stitched leather headstall with snaps for easy bit change out. Perfect for training different horses with the same headstall, making bit changes a breeze. Quality headstall at an exceptional price.
- Snaps at bit ends
- Snap ends fit up to 1/4" diameter bit rings
- Adjustable on both cheeks
- Buckle throat latch
- Rich dark brown leather
- Horse size
Heavy Duty Leather Training Surcingle is a uniquely versatile surcingle with multiple adjustments on both sides allowing customized fitting for a variety of body types.
Beautifully finished, high quality, heavy duty, dark oil leather. Soft and supple - already broken in feel. Made in Ohio!
- Smooth leather covered back pads extend 8 1/2" down either side to stabilize and provide cushioning
- 3 1/4" top width
- Approximate size: Adjusts from 63"-81" around
- Multi-ring (10 rings on back pad and 2 on girth)
- Bridle leather
- Brass Hardware
- Hand crafted in the USA
Mustang Mfg Training Surcingle.
Handy to have in the barn! Great for a variety of training tools and highly adjustable.
- Black neoprene training surcingle
- Metal rings across the top for use with training attachments
- Essential for lunging and line driving
- Small/Cob is adjustable from 59in - 72in heart girth.
- Medium/Average Horse is adjustable from 63in - 79in heart girth.
- The billets are compatable with most dressage girths for custom fitting of larger and smaller horses
Quality surcingle for training, able to fit a large variety of horses.
- Soft fleece back pad
- Black nylon webbing
- Adjusts from 60" to 78"
- Rings for multiple attachment points
These Ground driving lines have the first 10 feet rounded for freedom of movement through surcingle rings with the remainder being flat woven cotton for easy grip in your hands.
- 26.5 ft. total length
- Color: Black
- Swivel Snaps on the rounded ends
- Buckle closure at the flat end
Leather Donut Side Reins
Great for working your horse on the lunge line. Quality leather donut side rein at an economical price. Heavy duty rubber donut allows for stretching.
- Dark brown leather
- Buckle length adjustment
- Rubber Donut
- Scissor snap at bit end
Dark brown Leather Side Reins with elastic rein ends to promote proper "feel" of the bit in the horses mouth.
- Snap on one end only
- Elastic Rein Ends
- Color: Brown
These easy clean nylon side reins have just the right amount of give to keep your horse lightly collected while lunging. Multiple dees allow for incremental adjustments depending on the size and experience level of your horse.
- 10" elastic
- Snap ends
- 6 dee rings and snap for adjusting length
- Smallest length: 37"
- Longest length: 44"
Lunge Line by Big Dee's
Great for everyday use while showing off your colors!
- 25 foot
- Brass swivel snap
- Colors: black/grey, navy/light blue, solid burgundy, black/hunter green, red/black
Made in the heart of Ohio's Amish country Quiet Creeks rounded harness leather draw reins are 7' long and complete with pulleys and snap ends. Made of sturdy, high quality leather, these reins will last a lifetime and will become an excellent addition to any horseperson's tack collection.
- Solid brass hardware
- A great and long wearing training item
- Harness leather
- Made in the USA
- 1/4 inch width