- Shake well before each use
- Good replacement for (refined) ordinary corn & vegetable oil
- Improves hair & coat gloss
- Increased calories that are slowly metabolized for better digestability
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Increased feed palatability while also reducing molasses
- Reduces dust in feed
- Improved feed utilization
- Natural source of Vitamin E
CocoOmega Gallon by Uckele
The ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 is as important as the total dose. CocoOmega supplies fatty acids in a ratio that mimics the horses natural diet in a convenient, easy to feed liquid form.
- Contains flaxseed, coconut oil, chia seeds and fish oil
- Supports a shiny coat, healthy hooves, joint function and normal functioning of the immune system and inflammatory pathways
- Non-GMO and soy free
- 5 lb provides up to a 30 day supply for one horse on maintenance level
- Gallon provides a 16-128 day supply for one horse
Horses on a diet of grass and forage consume four times more Omega-3 than Omega-6 Fatty Acids. By contrast, horses fed hay get very low levels of Omega-3s because this fatty acid is extremely fragile and lost during curing and storage.
CocoOmega contains Flax Seeds, Chia Seeds and Fish Oil, which are rich in Omega-3 fats with a 4:1 ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 that mirrors grass to provide unsurpassed support for a shiny, healthy coat. Also provides the important fatty acids alpha-linolenic, EPA and DHA to support brain and nervous system function.
CocoOmega also provides excellent support for muscle health, strong, solid hooves, immune and endocrine function, and helps maintain healthy eyes. It also supplies powerful support for mares and foals in gestation, lactation and growth. It aids in the absorption of the fat soluble vitamins A, D, E and K and many naturally occurring plant phytonutrients.
Perfect for all classes of horses to add shine to their coat. Helps improve skin and coat and helps with weight gain.
dac Oil is a blend of vegetable oils that increase the caloric content of the feed or replace the calories supplied by carbohydrates.
Feeding fat may also decrease excitability in nervous horses. Vegetable fats are highly digestible too!
- 98% fat content
- Blend of vegetable oils
- Flaxseed Oil - high in Omega 3 fatty acids
- Fish Oil - high in Omega 3 fatty acids
- Vitamin E - fat soluble vitamin - anti oxidant
dac Bloom is specially formulated for use in all horses for overall coat and skin health as well as weight gain.
This is a barn favorite supplement to bring out the best of your horse!
- Bio available minerals
- Essential Amino Acids
- Cool Calories 100 - concentrated vegetable fat supplement
- Supports weight gain
- Enhances skin and coat
- Increases metabolism and optimizes nutrient absorption
- Made in USA