Part of the Country Pride Collection, our 42" bungee trailer tie has a loop at one end and brass snap at the other. A great tool for green or young horses that need a little more "give." Reinforced bungee resists fraying and wear and tear from daily use.
- 42" length
- Loop at one end, brass snap at other
- Additional hardware not included
5 ft. bungee cross tie with brass snap on one end and panic snap on the other.
- Made from rope bungee with reinforced nylon closures at each end
- Nickel plated panic snaps at one end and brass snap at the other
- 60" long
- Sold in pairs
Chain cross ties with a snap at one end 5' long. Sold in pairs. A classic in stabling equipment, lightweight and includes a snap at end for attaching to halters.
- 5' long
- Lightweight looped chain
- Snap at one end
Cross Ties by Country Pride. Heavy duty nylon works great in a barn aisle or grooming bay.
- 1 inch nylon cross tie pair
- Brass snap on one end, panic snap at the other.
- From snap to snap shortest 4.5 feet
- From snap to snap longest 8.5 feet
This rubber stall tie is made of heavy duty black rubber. A safe and secure way to tie your horse in their stall while you groom, clean, or treat them. These work well for horses of all ages, but may help young horses learning to tie.
- Measures 35" long
- Use in the trailer or stall
- Strong and durable rubber with slight stretch
The Clip by Smart Tie is the safest way to tie your horse anywhere at home, on the trailer, or away at shows! Allows you to move your horse quickly and safely without tying and untying. Simply run your lead through the eye of the clip and then cross it over the hook. Avoid potentially hazardous panic snaps from breaking and causing injury by utilizing the available tension screws. Located on the inside of the screw, easily adjust to add or remove resistance. A must have for any trainer, hauler, horse owner, or barn manager.
- Length: 6.125"
- Add more or less resistance for horses prone to breaking through crossties
- Safe alternative to panic snap
- Perfect for hauling, tying, high lines, cross ties, and more
- Recommended to use with pliable 1/2" to 5/8" lead
- Made in the USA
Combining durability with easy cleaning convenience, this Heavy Duty Stall Chain's got you covered! Constructed as 36" length makes it suitable for most stall fittings. Covered in pvc tubing to prevent rubbing when your horse leans and allows for easy cleaning.
- Chain stall chain coated in clear pvc tubing
- Convenient panic snap & safety spring snap included for easy use