Zimecterin Gold Paste Dewormer by Merial combines ivermectin, a leading ingredient that controls a wide variety of parasites, with praziquantel, an ingredient that specifically controls tapeworms. Zimecterin Gold paste is approved to control more species and stages of equine parasites than any other brand, including benzimidazole-resistant small strongyles. First wormer approved by the FDA to effectively control tapeworms with a single dose.
- 1.55% Ivermectin
- 7.75% Praziquantel
- One 7.35 gm syringe contains enough paste to treat a 1250 lb
- Not recommended for pregnant mares.
- Small Strongyles
- Large Strongyles
- Ascarids (Roundworms)
- Summer sores
- Large-mouth Stomach Worms
- Neck Threadworms
- Intestinal Threadworms
WARNING! A number of Ivermectin Dewormers contain the anti-parasite active ingredient Ivermectin. Despite media reports that Ivermectin could be used to treat people with COVID-19, these products are not safe or approved for human use, which could cause severe personal injury or death.
UlcerGard is FDA-approved to prevent stomach ulcers in horses. The main ingredient in UlcerGard is Omeprazole which suppresses acid production in a horse's stomach. 1 mg/kg of omeprazole per day for 28 days effectively prevents the onset of ulcers in horses exposed to stressful conditions. The cinnamon-flavored oral paste is well accepted by horses and once-a-day dosing is convenient to administer.
** UlcerGard is the only medicine that's approved by the FDA to prevent equine stomach ulcers **
- Each tube of UlcerGard contains four daily preventive doses for horses weighing between 600 and 1,200 pounds.
- Two doses are recommended for horses weighing more than 1,200 pounds.
- Minimum recommended dosage is 1mg/kg per day or 1/4 syringe
- Horse under 600 lbs consult a veterinarian
REBATES - Click here to sign up