Zimecterin Gold Paste Dewormer by Merial combines ivermectin, a leading ingredient that controls a wide variety of parasites, with praziquantel, an ingredient that specifically controls tapeworms. Zimecterin Gold paste is approved to control more species and stages of equine parasites than any other brand, including benzimidazole-resistant small strongyles. First wormer approved by the FDA to effectively control tapeworms with a single dose.
- 1.55% Ivermectin
- 7.75% Praziquantel
- One 7.35 gm syringe contains enough paste to treat a 1250 lb
- Not recommended for pregnant mares.
- Small Strongyles
- Large Strongyles
- Ascarids (Roundworms)
- Summer sores
- Large-mouth Stomach Worms
- Neck Threadworms
- Intestinal Threadworms
WARNING! A number of Ivermectin Dewormers contain the anti-parasite active ingredient Ivermectin. Despite media reports that Ivermectin could be used to treat people with COVID-19, these products are not safe or approved for human use, which could cause severe personal injury or death.
UlcerGard is the only FDA-approved to treat, prevent, and heal stomach ulcers in horses. #1 Vet recommended. Omeprazole suppresses acid production in a horse's stomach, while the unique coating promotes effective treatment. The cinnamon-flavored oral paste is well accepted by horses and once-a-day dosing is convenient to administer.
- UlcerGard is the only medicine that's approved by the FDA to prevent equine stomach ulcers
- #1 Vet-prescribed ulcer treatment product
- Treats, heals, and prevents against ulcers
- Yummy cinnamon-flavored oral paste that horses enjoy
- Contains four daily preventative doses, 1 full tube recommended for horses suffering from ulcer symptoms daily
- Omeprazole primary ingredient