Flexi Grazer is specially designed to provide a secure, well fitted barrier to over eating when used as part of a managed controlled diet regime. Developed for comfortable, controlled grazing. The durable flexible thermoplastic rubber muzzle is washable and comfortable. Attached nylon with padded crown halter is ergonomically shaped and fully adjustable for a secure custom fit. Touch close safety fastening has a breakaway feature that will give under extreme pressure should the muzzle get caught.
- Nylon halter with padded crown
- Thermal plastic rubber muzzle
- Flexible and comfortable
- Fully adjustable
*Not to be left on 24/7, use for only part of the day.
Slow Feed Muzzle is perfect for those easy keepers or to control cribbers. Flexible and lightweight the Flexible Filly Slow Feed muzzle is a more horse friendly way to control their eating.
- Well ventilated for a lot of air flow
- 2.5 cm opening for restricted grazing
- Pliable material- less chances of rubs and getting the muzzle stuck
- Made of a durable polymer
- Fungal/mold/UV resistant
- Each package comes with 10 low profile zip ties to secure the muzzle to your halter
- Muzzle material is rated to break just before your leather turnout halter
- 24" fits Ponies to Cob, Small Horses and Average Horses (If a regular horse halter fits when at the middle hole or above, order the smaller version)
- 25" Fits Larger horses Warmbloods and Drafts - (If a horse size halter fits at the last hole or two, order the larger size)
- If you are on the fence, always order DOWN to the smaller size.
Grazing Cribbing Muzzle. Designed to help prevent cribbing, overgrazing, wood chewing or biting. Attaches to halter with 4 way hook and loop adjustment system. Padded noseband and grill bottom allows horse to drink and eat at a limited pace. The nose is lined with textured neoprene to prevent heat buildup and rubs.Horse Size:
- Muzzle only that attaches to an existing halter
- Metal grill & removable rubber insert with single center hole
- Rubber grill with single center hole
- Attached halter with adjustable crown, cheeks and throat
- Snap closure at throat
These Rainbow reins are a must for riders young and old. Multi-colored rubber rein grips provide a visual aid for correct rein length. Eliminates the guesswork when told to "shorten or lengthen your reins."
- Rubber grip with Yellow, Red, Blue and Green sections
- Pony size (1/2 x 48") with Brown or Black leather
- Horse (5/8 x 54") with Brown leather