Soft material, makes this muzzle ideal for foals and sensitive muzzle miniature horses, Mesh allows for air circulation, grommeted hole on the bottom for drinking. Adjustable over the head style for easy fit. Two sizes available: Small 13" inside circumference or Large 15" circumfrence.
Flexi Grazer is specially designed to provide a secure, well fitted barrier to over eating when used as part of a managed controlled diet regime. Developed for comfortable, controlled grazing. The durable flexible thermoplastic rubber muzzle is washable and comfortable. Attached nylon with padded crown halter is ergonomically shaped and fully adjustable for a secure custom fit. Touch close safety fastening has a breakaway feature that will give under extreme pressure should the muzzle get caught.
- Nylon halter with padded crown
- Thermal plastic rubber muzzle
- Flexible and comfortable
- Fully adjustable
*Not to be left on 24/7, use for only part of the day.
Slow Feed Muzzle is perfect for those easy keepers or to control cribbers. Flexible and lightweight the Flexible Filly Slow Feed muzzle is a more horse friendly way to control their eating.
- Well ventilated for a lot of air flow
- 2.5 cm opening for restricted grazing
- Pliable material- less chances of rubs and getting the muzzle stuck
- Made of a durable polymer
- Fungal/mold/UV resistant
- Each package comes with 10 low profile zip ties to secure the muzzle to your halter
- Muzzle material is rated to break just before your leather turnout halter
- Halter for muzzle sold separately, #3004H
- Replacement zip ties for muzzle, #105F
- Mini: Fits Larger Miniature horses and up to large ponies
- 24" fits Ponies to Cob, Small Horses and Average Horses (If a regular horse halter fits when at the middle hole or above, order the smaller version)
- 25" Fits Larger horses Warmbloods and Drafts - (If a horse size halter fits at the last hole or two, order the larger size)
- If you are on the fence, always order DOWN to the smaller size.
Shires Deluxe Comfort Grazing Muzzle helps with controlled or restricted grazing and special diet. Lightweight and comfortable with fleece lined nose, padded crown & throat.
- Cut back under the chin to avoid unnecessary pressure & also provide a more ergonomic fit when chewing
- Head and throat straps feature comfort padding and are fully adjustable
- Field safe fastenings
- D-ring for attaching a lead
- Rubber base with a single hole in the bottom
- Reinforced nylon web bars which allow free air exchange
- Color: Black/Natural Fleece
- Size: Horse
* Muzzles are designed to be used as part of an overall weight management program or for clinical purposes and are not intended to be used 24/7. They should only be worn for part of the day.
Tough1 Easy Breathe Grazing Muzzle is a poly/nylon web halter/muzzle all in one. For controlling overeating by limiting intake through the small opening at the bottom of the muzzle.
- Large holes in front for easy breathing
- Padded interior to prevent rubs
- Adjustable cheeks, crown and throat
- Snap closure at throat
- Bottom ring for leading
- Color: Black
- Horse: Crown 17-27", Throat 11-16.5", Chin 4-6", Cheek 5.5-9.5", Muzzle 9.5" Diameter
- Large Horse: Crown 19-28", Throat 10-16", Chin 5-8", Cheek 5-8", Muzzle 28" Circumference
- Pony: Crown 16.5-25.5", Throat 8.5-13.5", Chin 5-7", Cheek 5.5-9", Muzzle 6.5" Diameter
Grazing Cribbing Muzzle. Designed to help prevent cribbing, overgrazing, wood chewing or biting. Attaches to halter with 4 way hook and loop adjustment system. Padded noseband and grill bottom allows horse to drink and eat at a limited pace. The nose is lined with textured neoprene to prevent heat buildup and rubs.Horse Size:
- Muzzle only that attaches to an existing halter
- Metal grill & removable rubber insert with single center hole
- Rubber grill with single center hole
- Attached halter with adjustable crown, cheeks and throat
- Snap closure at throat
Grazing Muzzle by GreenGuard helps to control the intake of grass and hay. Lightweight, cooler and more comfortable than traditional basket style muzzles with a patented open design. The GreenGuard Grazing Muzzle allows for for unrestricted breathing and drinking. GreenGuard is made of durable, non-toxic material that does not absorb water, making it less likely to cause rubs. Each muzzle comes with 4 breakaway safety straps that allows the muzzle to be attached to any halter. GreenGuard Grazing Muzzles are uniquely designed to fit larger than traditional muzzles, use your horse's bit size to determine fit. See size guide.
- Controls intake of grass and hay
- Allows for unrestricted breathing and water intake
- Made from non-toxic material
- Does not absorb moisture
- Includes: Muzzle and 4 Breakaway straps for attaching to halter
- Halter is not Included
- *Horse and pony sizes may not fit in some types of automatic waterers if the diameter is less than 10inches.