Complete Joint Pellets by Equithrive provide the most comprehensive, clinically proven joint support available in a convenient pellet form. Combining the Equithrive Original Joint supplement with comprehensive connective tissue support in Equithrive Essential joint pellets.
- Contains microencapsulated Resveratrol product Resverasyn
- Bioavailable Resveratrol produces high circulating levels of Resveratrol after oral administration
- Clinically proven to support soundness in horses
- Support a healthy inflammatory response
- Support healthy free radical levels
- Double the dose of Glucosamine, Chondroitin and HA than in the Equithrive Essential Joint Pellets
- Promotes the formation, maintenance and repair of healthy cartilage and synovial fluid
- Can be used safely on a long-term basis
- 3.3 lb size is approx 30 day supply for 1 horse
- 10 lb size is approx 90 day supply for 1 horse
Equithrive Original Joint contains a purified form of resveratrol, a natural compound that reduces gene expression of inflammatory enzymes. Resveratrol is all-natural and safe for long-term, daily use. Supports a healthy inflammatory response and healthy free radical levels.
- Clinically proven to support soundness in horses
- Contains Hyaluronic acid
- Can be used safely on a long-term daily basis without gastrointestinal side effects
- Routinely used in conjunction with NSAIDs, when required
- Faster response time than with glucosamine and chondroitin based products
- Compliant with FEI and USEF regulations and can be used in all racing jurisdictions
- Pellet form
- Supports healthy joints and muscles
- 3.3lb is approx. 30 day supply for 1 horse
- 10lb is approx 90 day supply for 1 horse
Natural anti-inflammatory supplement that helps relieve pain and helps to reduce inflammation in horses. Inflammasaver by Figuerola aids in controlling pain and restoring blood flow to areas with inflammation. Great for performance horses that are in training and are competing. Helps the body's own natural ability to reduce bruising, swelling, injuries, and arthritis. Inflammasaver contains Inhibitol which inhibits inflammatory inducing factors and also works to control the production of cytokines.
- Helps to reduce pain and reduce inflammation
- Control pain and restore blood flow
- Reduces bruising, swelling, injuries, arthritis, tendonitis
- Great for horses in work, training, competing/racing
- Contains Inhibitol
- 1 lb container has 60 scoops
- 3 lb container has 180 scoops
ATP 10 is a top dress supplement that is specially formulated to help provide energy and stamina to performance horses. By encouraging glycogen sparing effect which is stored during peak performance this can lead to a more efficient use of energy. ATP 10 can be used in the 10 days leading up to a competition or race. Providing a blend of fat, protein and vitamins that performance horses require to delay muscle fatigue.
- Add 10 days before a competition/race
- Helps delay muscle fatigue leading to enhanced performance
- Helps provide energy and stamina
- Amino acids provide energy source and muscle growth
- Key vitamins and minerals for anti-inflammatory and energy
- Added Boswellia extract for anti-inflammatory
- Chelated zinc for immune system health
- Dietary fat and protein for building energy stores
* Plusvital recommends that you gradually replace 500g of feed with ATP 10
Combining active and natural ingredients to help balance out the horse's GI tract. Great for horses of all stages, especially horses in training. Research shows that horse's getting fed high grain diets can have digestive problems, research even indicates that the fitter the horse is, the smaller the capacity of the hind gut. Many horse's today are on grain diets and can benefit from Neutragast. Designed to soothe and to help prevent digestive imbalances such has gastric ulcers, acidosis, and laminitis. Added B Vitamins help with metabolizing food. Boswellia Extract calms and soothes the digestive tract, while Calcified Seaweed acts as a buffer to protect the stomach against acid. Saccharomyces Cerevisiae aids in improving fiber digestion and microbial balance.
- Combination of active and natural ingredients
- Helps to balance gastrointestinal function
- B Vitamins help with food metabolism
- Boswellia Extract soothes the digestive tract
- Calcified Seaweed buffers stomach acid
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae improves fiber digestion and microbial balance
Complete GI support in one pelleted supplement by Equithrive. Supports the foregut to the hind gut for overall wellness and nutrient absorption.
- Contains probiotics & prebiotics
- Saccharomyces boulardii - probiotic - reduces the risk of diarrhea, increase resistance to microbioal infections, microencapsulated to reach the GI tract
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae - maintains gut pH during digestion and enhances forage digestibility
- Lactobacillus acidolpholus - maintains gut pH during digestion
- L-Glutamine - amino acid prebiotic maintains the gut during stress
- Calcium Carbonate - acts as a buffer during digestion
- Citrus Bioflavonoids - aids in healthy inflammatory response & helps protects against oxidative stress
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids - supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Approx 90 day supply for 1 horse
Specially formulated with high potency multi-vitamin and multi-mineral formulas with amino acids. Complete Performance is designed to help strengthen bones, tendons and ligaments while reducing lactic acid build up. Also improves coat condition, aids in digestions and increases energy level to put your horses in first class health.
- Improves coat condition
- Aids in digestion
- Increases energy level for optimal performance
- Balanced formula for the performance horse
- Promotes proper absorption
Specially formulated with 23 vitamins and minerals to help ensure that your horse receives their daily requirements of nutrients. Cell-U-Plex is an iron rich supplement designed to act as a blood builder. Liquid formula is easy to feed and is highly palatable.
- 23 vitamins and minerals
- Blood builder
- Easy to feed
- Highly palatable
- Feed one to two ounces a day
Iron boosting formula by PlusVital that can help with fatigue. Iron Syrup contains B Vitamins, Vitamin and Copper to help create red blood cells. Horses in training are at a higher risk for stress and illness which can increase the demand for iron in the diet, leading to deficiency. Iron Syrup is easily absorbed into the system and is very palatable. By aiding red blood cell formation, which carry oxygen around the body, helps keep the horse's circulatory and respiratory system healthy. Added zinc supports the immune system, Vitamin K is essential for blood clotting and Copper is important for healthy hooves and coat.
- B Vitamin supplement
- Iron boosting supplement
- Helps fight against fatigue
- Aids in red blood cell production
- Palatable with added molasses
- Easily absorbed into the system
- Zinc for immune system support and to help promote faster healing times
- Vitamin K is essential for blood clotting
- Copper for hooves and coat
- 5 Liter
Micro Iron provides iron supplementation to horses that may not be getting enough in their regular diet. Iron is essential micro-nutrient that helps to produce red blood cells that supports oxygen transportation in the bloodstream. Lack of iron can cause anemia and lack of energy.
- Iron supplement
- Helps produce red blood cells
- Supports oxygen transportation in blood
Specially formulated with bioavailable form of mitochondrial Co-enzyme Q10 to help support your horse's energy production in their muscles. EnerGene Q10 also contains antioxidants to help delay fatigue and enhance recovery after intense exercise. Increasing and helping maintain the energy levels of horses during exercise. Plusvital's EnerGene contains MicroActive CoQ10 which is a highly bioavailable source of CoQ10. This increases the levels of CoQ10 in the horse's muscle cells, which is important for horses requiring increased aerobic energy production.
- Increases energy
- Helps delay fatigue
- Enhances recovery after intense training
- Increases CoQ10 levels in muscle
Equine Healthcare International Equi+Calm Show Safe Performance Pellet is a buffered, sugar-free amino acid formula specially designed to reduce adrenaline, increase endorphins and protect the horse's sensitive stomach.
- Pelleted form is easy to feed
- Certified Natural Product
- All ingredients are "show safe" and not currently listed on the USEF or AQHA prohibited substance list.
- Does not impede athletic performance or cause excessive acid production.
Formula 707 Calming Essentials Pellets. A horse that are nervous, jumpy and easily distracted is hard to train, difficult to work with and dangerous to be around. While some horses are born nervous, others may suffer from environmentally induced stress. Formula 707 Calming Essentials Pellets uses premium quality magnesium oxide to maximize bioavailability and combines it with two of the agents best known to have a calming effect in horses: thiamine and L-tryptophan.
- Thiamine, a vitamin of the B complex, has long been known to have a calming effect on some horses when used in higher doses of 500+ mg/day.
- Thiamine requires magnesium to be converted to its active form within the body and works with supplemental calcium to achieve its calming effect.
- L-tryptophan is a vital precursor to serotonin and melatonin, important neurotransmitters associated with behavior, L-tryptophan is widely used in equine calming agents.
- Taken together on a daily basis, the three-part solution of magnesium oxide, thiamine and L-tryptophan in Formula 707 Calming Essentials can help muscle-tight horses relax and focus on their work or training.
Great for working horses to help aid in muscle and nerve function. E Natural is a natural source of Vitamin E and is derived from natural plant oils. Vitamin E is acts as a powerful antioxidant.
- Powder form
- Biologically active formula
- Natural source of Vitamin E
- Natural plant oils
- Aids in Nerve Function
- Aids in Muscle function
- Aids in Immune Function
Contains 30 vitamins, minerals, trace elements and amino acids that help performance horses perform their best. Racing Syrup aids in combating stress and helps horse's reach their maximum potential. Containing Vitamin E to reduce oxidative stress, Selenium to support their immune system, Amino Acids and Threonine for quicker muscle recovery after work outs. Also added Zinc and Biotin for healthy hooves and coat.
- Contains 30 key vitamins, minerals, trace elements and amino acids
- Perfect for race horses or horses in a high intensity work program
- Vitamin E to help reduce oxidative stress
- Selenium to support the immune system
- Threonine and Amino Acids to support muscle recovery
- Zinc and Biotin to support healthy hooves and coat
- 2 liters