PlusVital Neutragast combines active and natural ingredients in this granulated powder supplement to help balance out the horse's GI tract. Great for horses of all stages, especially horses in training. Research shows that horse's getting fed high grain diets can have digestive problems, research even indicates that the fitter the horse is, the smaller the capacity of the hind gut. Many horse's today are on grain diets and can benefit from Neutragast. Designed to soothe and to help prevent digestive imbalances such has gastric ulcers, acidosis, and laminitis. Added B Vitamins help with metabolizing food. Boswellia Extract calms and soothes the digestive tract, while Calcified Seaweed acts as a buffer to protect the stomach against acid. Saccharomyces Cerevisiae aids in improving fiber digestion and microbial balance.
- Combination of active and natural ingredients
- Helps to balance gastrointestinal function
- B Vitamins help with food metabolism
- Boswellia Extract soothes the digestive tract
- Calcified Seaweed buffers stomach acid
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae improves fiber digestion and microbial balance
- Each 1.5kg tub contains 20 doses
PlusVital's Iron Syrup is a palatable, molasses-flavored liquid supplement packed with B-vitamins specially designed for racehorses. Formulated with zinc for immune system support, Vitamin K for blood clotting effectiveness, and Copper for healthy hooves and coat. This liquid supplement is easily absorbed into the system, aiding in boosting horse's energy and red blood cell levels. Iron-free for horses that may have sensitivity issues.
- Iron-free, energy and red blood cell boosting supplement
- Yummy Molasses flavoring
- Fortified with B-Vitamins, Vitamin K, and Copper
5 L provides up to a 64-day supply
PlusVital Racing Syrup contains 30 vitamins, minerals, trace elements and amino acids that help performance horses perform their best. Racing Syrup aids in combating stress and helps horse's reach their maximum potential. Containing Vitamin E to reduce oxidative stress, Selenium to support their immune system, Amino Acids and Threonine for quicker muscle recovery after work outs. Also added Zinc and Biotin for healthy hooves and coat.
- Contains 30 key vitamins, minerals, trace elements and amino acids
- Perfect for race horses or horses in a high intensity work program
- Vitamin E to help reduce oxidative stress
- Selenium to support the immune system
- Threonine and Amino Acids to support muscle recovery
- Zinc and Biotin to support healthy hooves and coat
- 2 liters
PlusVital EnerGene-Q10 Powder is a unique, specially designed supplement to help support your horse's entire muscular system before, during, and after rigorous training and exercise. Formulated with a highly bioavailable form of Co-enzyme Q10, this mitochondrial nutrient supports more efficient energy production within horses's muscles, while its antioxidant properties aids in delaing fatigue and enhancing recovery following intense exercise. Known as "The Speed Gene," this scientifically formulated supplement increases and maintains energy levels of horses during exercise.
- Highly bioavailable, concentrated source of MicroActive CoQ10
- Contains Vitamin E, Selenium, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) and Ribose
- Increases energy
- Helps delay fatigue
- Enhances recovery after intense training
- Improved response to traiing
- Great for horses that require endurance and stamina over higher speeds
- May be administered orally via syringe with water
750 g jar provides a 30 day supply
Help ensure that your growing horse gets the nutrients for a healthy skeletal development. Imbalances in nutrition can cause developmental orthopedic disease in growing horses. By adding Breeding Robust to your horse's diet, you can help protect against metabolic bone diseases. Pelleted form makes this easy to feed with calcium for bone strength, Vitamin A & D as well. Soy protein base is highly palatable and can be used through out all of your horse's life stages and to support the foal during pregnancy.
- Promotes healthy skeletal development
- Calcium, Vitamin A & D help form healthy bones
- Great source of Copper and Zinc
- Also contains Vitamin D3, Amino Acids Lysine and Methionine
- Convenient pelleted form
- 4kg pail (approximately 9 lbs)