Combining active and natural ingredients to help balance out the horse's GI tract. Great for horses of all stages, especially horses in training. Research shows that horse's getting fed high grain diets can have digestive problems, research even indicates that the fitter the horse is, the smaller the capacity of the hind gut. Many horse's today are on grain diets and can benefit from Neutragast. Designed to soothe and to help prevent digestive imbalances such has gastric ulcers, acidosis, and laminitis. Added B Vitamins help with metabolizing food. Boswellia Extract calms and soothes the digestive tract, while Calcified Seaweed acts as a buffer to protect the stomach against acid. Saccharomyces Cerevisiae aids in improving fiber digestion and microbial balance.
- Combination of active and natural ingredients
- Helps to balance gastrointestinal function
- B Vitamins help with food metabolism
- Boswellia Extract soothes the digestive tract
- Calcified Seaweed buffers stomach acid
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae improves fiber digestion and microbial balance
Iron boosting formula by PlusVital that can help with fatigue. Iron Syrup contains B Vitamins, Vitamin and Copper to help create red blood cells. Horses in training are at a higher risk for stress and illness which can increase the demand for iron in the diet, leading to deficiency. Iron Syrup is easily absorbed into the system and is very palatable. By aiding red blood cell formation, which carry oxygen around the body, helps keep the horse's circulatory and respiratory system healthy. Added zinc supports the immune system, Vitamin K is essential for blood clotting and Copper is important for healthy hooves and coat.
- B Vitamin supplement
- Iron boosting supplement
- Helps fight against fatigue
- Aids in red blood cell production
- Palatable with added molasses
- Easily absorbed into the system
- Zinc for immune system support and to help promote faster healing times
- Vitamin K is essential for blood clotting
- Copper for hooves and coat
- 5 Liter
Contains 30 vitamins, minerals, trace elements and amino acids that help performance horses perform their best. Racing Syrup aids in combating stress and helps horse's reach their maximum potential. Containing Vitamin E to reduce oxidative stress, Selenium to support their immune system, Amino Acids and Threonine for quicker muscle recovery after work outs. Also added Zinc and Biotin for healthy hooves and coat.
- Contains 30 key vitamins, minerals, trace elements and amino acids
- Perfect for race horses or horses in a high intensity work program
- Vitamin E to help reduce oxidative stress
- Selenium to support the immune system
- Threonine and Amino Acids to support muscle recovery
- Zinc and Biotin to support healthy hooves and coat
- 2 liters
Specially formulated with bioavailable form of mitochondrial Co-enzyme Q10 to help support your horse's energy production in their muscles. EnerGene Q10 also contains antioxidants to help delay fatigue and enhance recovery after intense exercise. Increasing and helping maintain the energy levels of horses during exercise. Plusvital's EnerGene contains MicroActive CoQ10 which is a highly bioavailable source of CoQ10. This increases the levels of CoQ10 in the horse's muscle cells, which is important for horses requiring increased aerobic energy production.
- Increases energy
- Helps delay fatigue
- Enhances recovery after intense training
- Increases CoQ10 levels in muscle
ATP 10 is a top dress supplement that is specially formulated to help provide energy and stamina to performance horses. By encouraging glycogen sparing effect which is stored during peak performance this can lead to a more efficient use of energy. ATP 10 can be used in the 10 days leading up to a competition or race. Providing a blend of fat, protein and vitamins that performance horses require to delay muscle fatigue.
- Add 10 days before a competition/race
- Helps delay muscle fatigue leading to enhanced performance
- Helps provide energy and stamina
- Amino acids provide energy source and muscle growth
- Key vitamins and minerals for anti-inflammatory and energy
- Added Boswellia extract for anti-inflammatory
- Chelated zinc for immune system health
- Dietary fat and protein for building energy stores
* Plusvital recommends that you gradually replace 500g of feed with ATP 10
Help ensure that your growing horse gets the nutrients for a healthy skeletal development. Imbalances in nutrition can cause developmental orthopedic disease in growing horses. By adding Breeding Robust to your horse's diet, you can help protect against metabolic bone diseases. Pelleted form makes this easy to feed with calcium for bone strength, Vitamin A & D as well. Soy protein base is highly palatable and can be used through out all of your horse's life stages and to support the foal during pregnancy.
- Promotes healthy skeletal development
- Calcium, Vitamin A & D help form healthy bones
- Great source of Copper and Zinc
- Also contains Vitamin D3, Amino Acids Lysine and Methionine
- Convenient pelleted form
- 4kg pail (approximately 9 lbs)