Effective in the house, barn and in kennels against Parvovirus, Feline Calicivirus, Swine Flu (H1N1) and Avian Influenza. Parvosol can be used by mopping or spraying as it's in a Ready to Use form. Contains alkyl dimethyl benzyl and ethylbenzyl ammonium chlorides for cleaning power.
Specially formulated to support horses with lumps and bumps. Virex Cream is a soothing calendula-based cream with Witch Hazel that acts as a soothing, cooling astringent. This cream can also be used externally for minor wounds, sore, bruised or irritated skin.
- Calendula-based cream
- Contains homeopathic Thuja for lumps and bumps
- Hypericum oil for sore irritated, painful skin
- Witch hazel for cooling and drying
Nolvasan Solution final use dilutions may be applied by wiping, mopping, or spraying on the inanimate surface. It may also be used in fogging (wet misting) operations as an adjunct either preceding or following regular cleaning and disinfecting procedures. Fog (wet mist) until the area is moist using automatic foggers according to manufacturer's directions.
When applying by wiping, mopping, or spraying: Applicators or other handlers must wear long-sleeve shirt and long pants, socks plus shoes, and rubber gloves.
- Nolvasan Solution Chlorhexidine diacetate, Disinfectant, Bactericide
- For use on animal premises only
- Disinfects inanimate objects to aid in the control of many viruses, including canine distemper and canine coronavirus - see PDF label tab for a complete list
Woundspray Daily Strength by AgSilver is a colloidal silver suspension formulated for direct skin application to prevent the growth of bacterial and fungal organisms. Apply to fresh cuts, nicks and scrapes. All AgSilver products are free of antibiotics & Made in USA.
Ionic Silver, a natural element, has been used for thousands of years for its ability to stave off viruses, molds and fungi. Silver is smart element that only releases its antimicrobial properties when microbes are present.
- Rain Rot
- Skin Irritations
LubriSynHA Topical Wound Gel 4 oz
Safe, natural, general use topical wound spray for horses, livestock & pets. Advanced wound care with Hyaluronic Acid. Works great for all types of animals on all types of wounds! Great for hot spots, burns, lacerations, rain rot, cracked heels and so much more!
- Gel Formula
- Easy to apply spray
Dust On Wound Powder by Four Oaks Farm is an all-natural powdered formula. Specifically designed for wounds, scrapes, rashes, Dust On instantly stops bleeding and discharge from open wounds, aid against infection and it creates a breathable protective scab.
- Stops bleeding fast
- Draws and absorbs discharge
- Creates firm, breathable scab
- Does not damage live tissue
- Allows body to heal naturally
- Non-caustic formula for proud flesh
- Can be used on small animals
- Safe to use on both small scrapes and deep punctures or skin tears
- Before first use, wipe away debris and cleanse if needed.
- Let area dry then just DUST ON
- After intial treatment, dust 1-2 times per day
- Pet can lick the powder, but normally they will not because it tastes terrible
Tenda Heal Advanced BioActive Borated Glass Technology spray is great for all animals that have cuts, scrapes, scratches, hot spots and more! Perfect to keep in the house or in the barn. Easy to apply, no messy ointment or creme, just spray on. This pH balanced spray is perfect for setting up wounds for optimal healing conditions. Great for cleansing, irrigating, debriding and moisturizing wounds, plus it's non-irritating.
- BioActive Borated Glass Technology for advanced healing
- Great for burns, scratches, hot spots, cuts, abscesses, rashes, etc...
- pH balanced
- Use on pets and horses
- Safe and effective
- Easy to use
- Spray on area twice a day
- Made in the USA
Easy to use topical spray that kills Staphyloccus aureus, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Burkholderia cepacia, Candida alibicans, Aspergillus niger, Staphylococcus epidermidis. Real Heal Spray is made with natural ingredients, no alcohol, no parabens and no petroleum. Ideal for use on cuts, scratches, ringworm, soft tissue injuries, post surgery sites, hemotomas, thrush and bruises. Spray makes it easy to apply. Contains natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera extract, Apple Cider vinegar and more. Made in the USA.
- Kills bacteria
- Made with natural ingredients
- No alcohol
- No parabens
- Ideal for cuts, scratches, post surgical incisions and more
- Easy to use spray
- Contains Aloe Vera extract and Apple Cider Vinegar
- Made in the USA
- 16 oz
Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory cream is ideal for treating cuts, scrapes, skin irritation, sunburn and wounds. Lurax contains essential oils, vitamins, acids, oxides and plant extracts to make Cavalor Lurax soothing and relaxing effect on the skin. Horses are less likely to rub and reopen wounds and cuts due to the cooling and calming effect. Skin cells recuperate quickly as they are supplied with nutrients needed to heal. Less scarring and faster hair growth after injury. Reduce the chance of infections with the antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Treats cuts, scrapes, skin irritation, sunburn, small wounds
- Essential oils
- Relaxing effect on the skin
- Horses less like to re-open wounds
- Skin cells recuperate quickly
- Less scarring and faster hair growth
- Reduce the chance of infections
- 200 ml (6.7 oz)
Help relieve irritated eyes from burning, stinging and itching. Pink Eye Spray by Vetericyn removes pollutants and foreign materials from eyes. The convenient spray also clears and soothes eyes from pink eye. Can be used to clear away mucus and discharge as well. Great for summer time when eyes are irritated by flies. Can be used on all types of animals. Helps to reduce redness and irritation.
- Relieve irritated eyes
- Reduces redness, discharge, drainage
- Aids in removing mucus
- Clears and sooths pink eye
- Safe for all animal species
- Convenient spray
- Made in the USA
Healthy Hair Care's Hoof Moisture
- Supplies the hoof with Lanolin and Vitamin A.
- Replenishing moisture to dry, brittle, cracking and breaking hooves is essential to repair and prevent damage.
- Alcohol Free.
Sav-A-Hoof MED-I-SOLE is an effective treatment for infections of the Sole & Frog. The special gel formulation sticks to the sole, shoes and pads. This means that it will last longer with less waste. Also wool, leather, synthetic pads and scrap foam inserts can be pre-treated with Med-i-sole. It has a convenient, squeeze on applicator bottle.
- Effective against White Line Disease, Thrush, Seedy Toe
- The special gel formulation sticks to the sole, shoes and pads.