Cavallo Simple Boots provide comfort for your horse, whether it's simply for a ride on new terrain, protection over gravel and rocks or added security on slippery pavement. Simple Hoof Boots are Multi-Purpose Hoof Boots, excellent for protecting your horse’s hooves on hard, rough terrain. The ultimate protection for the barefoot horse. Great for comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity; rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels. Can be used for protection during trailering and breeding or taken on the trail as a “spare tire” for lost shoes. Cavallo hoof boots are easy to size, easy to fit and easy to care for – the simplest, safest, most comfortable hoof boot in the world.
- Simple to measure & fit - see size chart for guide
- Simple to put on and remove.
- Stays securely on hoof - features industrial grade Velcro closures
- Excellent for barefoot horses, those with chronic pain or hoof sensitivity, rehabilitation from hoof injuries/diseases
- Can take on rides with you in case of lost shoe
- Ideal for horses with round hooves of equal width & length
- Waterproof tread, rustproof metal and high performance TPU outsole
- Softee leather foam filled collar, but can use Cavallo Pastern Wraps as extra protection if desired
- Sold as a pair
Sport Slim Boot by Cavallo offer a sure footed low-profile sole, its sleek design made for a narrower hoof and lighter riding. An option for horses transitioning from shod to barefoot. Easy-on design protects the hoof while allowing natural expansion and contraction of the hoof wall to stimulate blood circulation and growth. Great to comfort chronic pain, hoof sensitivity, injuries, abscesses, navicular, laminitis/founder, sole bruising and contracted heels. A great "spare" tire option for when your horse pulls a shoe. Designed with a natural shape to eliminate the need for shims, the Sport Slim boot has leather inside and outside to conform comfortably to the horse's heel bulbs. Count on Cavallo for quality, durability, and protection for your horse.
- Available Sizes: 0 - 6
- 1/4" narrower than the Simple Boot
- 10% lighter than the Simple Boot
- Sole measures 5 Â¾" at widest point
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro closures
- Simple to put on and remove; stays securely on hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Molded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Softee leather foam-filled collar
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal, and high performance TPU outsole
- Built-in drainage
- Absorbs shock â€“ so your horseâ€™s legs donâ€™t need to!
- Promotes healthy hooves: allows expansion and contraction, and increased blood circulation
- Built-in break over
- Unique tread pattern supports frog
- Innovative sole design provides natural heel (skid) brake
- Integrated high density inner rim supports load bearing hoof wall
- 1680 Denier nylon upper is tough and durable
- Reflective for Safer Riding
- Sold in pairs
- Hoofpick Included
The reversible and replaceable rear safety strap makes this boot very easy to put on and take off. The Easyboot Trail protects the entire hoof wall and keeps the boot firmly in place with the rear double velcro attachment. If you are a pleasure rider or a backcountry rider, this is the boot for you.
- Recommended for medium-distance riding of up to 25 miles per week (usually an average of 1 - 1 1/2 hours a day)
- Opens wide to get the hoof in easily
- Sold individually
- Front Shield for protection
- Tread pattern for traction and grip
Taking the most complimented features from the evolution of the EasyBoot Glove line and releasing a new version. Featuring a softer gaiter, aggressive hook and loop and other great features! The soft elastic gaiter on these EasyBoots are wider hook and loop secure closure, and the over-lap design. Better protection to prevent rubbing and making it easier to put the boot on. Features the best tread pattern yet, based on 40 years of experience and the latest in technology. Ideal for the well-maintained barefoot hoof. Power Straps are recommended for aggressive riding, hilly terrain and muddy conditions - sold separately.
- A slim, form-fitting boot that is easy to apply.
- Reinforced gaiter has smooth surface and dual layer of neoprene
- Protects the hoof
- Improved design prevents rubbing
- Boot material stretches for smooth snug fit
- Best tread pattern
- New soft gaiter
The Fury Heart helps maintain a secure and comfortable for the hoof during changes throughout the trim cycle. Fully adjustable in both length and height. The Easyboot Fury Heart adjusts up to 25mm in length and up to 16mm in heel height. It has a unique, shock absorbing insole design and a rugged shell. This boot is easy to wash, quick to dry and has no bulky hardware. Easy to put on and easy to take off.
- Maintains a comfortable fit during the trim cycle
- Adjustable in both length and height
- Adjusts up to 25mm in length
- Adjusts up to 16mm in heel height
- Shock Absorbing
- Rugged Shell
- Easy to wash
- Easy on/off
- Sold individually