From the makers of Red Cell, Vita B-12 Crumbles by Horse Health is packed with 50,000 mcg / pound of powerful Vitamin B-12 to support healthy nerve function and red blood cell production. Known for its variety of energy-boosting properties, B-12 can help prevent anemia and improve appetite in picky eaters.
- Vitamin B-12 is required for the normal production of red blood cell
- Aids in reproduction and proper nervous system function
- Known to improve appetite and aids horses under stress, avoid anemia, and enhance performance
3 lb container provides a 52 day supply
Research has shown that thiamine, also called vitamin B1, is an essential dietary requirement for all animals. Thiamine forms an essential part of several enzyme systems. These mainly involve the release of energy from absorbed or stored carbohydrates and fats. Vitamin B-1 is necessary for normal growth and muscle activity. It is also recommended as a supplement for horses that are strenuously exercised.
Feed 1/2 oz to 1 oz in daily grain ration per horse.
The 3 lb size provides up to an 80 day supply for one horse.
Vita E and Selenium Crumbles by Horse Health
- Combines vitamin E and selenium for optimum nutritional muscular health
- Appropriate for horses exerting severe physical effort
- Provides 625 I.U. of vitamin E and 1 mg of selenium per 1/2 oz
- Top dress daily grain ration with 1/4 to 1/2 scoop
- 80 day supply
Vita-Biotin Crumbles by Horse Health - Biotin plays an important role in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins and helps maintain healthy hooves. This is a suitable supplement if you have a concern over your horses hoof quality.
- Enclosed scoop holds one ounce.
- Feed 1/2 oz. to 1 ounce in daily grain ration.
- The 3 lb size provides up to a 40 day supply for one horse.