- Measures: 30" x 34"
- Hand woven Navajo blanket top
- 1/2" Air Ride core
- Merino wool backing
- Contoured spine
- Absorbs shock while allowing air flow to the skin
- Natural cooling system lowers the horse's body temperature & slows the rate of fatigue
- Natural felt bottom absorbs sweat & provides additional grip on the horse.
- Measures: 34" x 36'
- Hand woven 100% wool Navajo blanket top
- 3/4" breathable shock absorbing core
- Felt bottom
- Breathable - Lightweight, state-of-the-art materials promote air circulation, significantly cooling the horses back
- Durable - Maintains original thickness through years of rigorous use, outlasting and outperforming any other saddle pad on the market.
Professional's Choice SMx Air Ride All-Around Western Saddle features a fleece bottom and ¾" Air Ride core that allows even air circulation in every direction. This lightweight, breathable and highly shock-absorbent pad is designed for riders who want a little more padding between their horse and saddle. Ideal for daily riding, training, trail and high impact sports.
- Measures: 30" x 32" square
- Heavy-duty ¾" core allows even air circulation in every direction, resulting in accelerated heat dispersion and moisture evaporation.
- Fleece lining
- Backed by Professional's Choice 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee/One-Year Warranty