EPO Equine was scientifically engineered to naturally stimulate the production of EPO (erythropoietin) without the use of drugs. EPO increases red blood cell levels and blood volume resulting in increased blood carrying capacity. When this happens your horse will be able to run or perform at a faster or more rigorous pace for a longer period of time. The all natural ingredients are beneficial to horses of all ages, performance levels and disciplines.
- Naturally stimulates red blood cell production
- Optimizes oxygen levels and muscle performance
- Supercharges speed, endurance and recovery
- Safe, Legal and effective
- All Natural ingredients
- The ingredients in the patent-pending formula address the four major limitations on red blood cell production:
- EPO levels
- Red blood cell nutrients
- Iron availability
- Loading dose: 2 servings per day for the first 30 days.
- After sustained usage:
- Pre-race dosage: 4 servings per day for 3 days leading up to event.
All In One Paste by Tenda horse is a unique blend of B Vitamins, Electrolytes, Calcium, Yunnan Baiyao, and other essential ingredients for the equine athlete to reach optimal performance.
Includes a unique blend of B-vitamins to increase both comfort and focus. Electrolytes help to maintain the proper balance of salts and minerals for optimum performance. Yunnan Baiyao aids in the proper function of the respiratory and circulatory systems. Honey is a natural source of energy. All-in-One Paste is suitable for all classes of horses and will not test.
Blend of B-vitamins for improved comfort and focus
Electrolytes to maintain the proper balance during event
Herbs to aid in the proper function of respiratory and circulatory systems
Uses honey as a natural source of energy
Will not test
Liver Flush by Omega Alpha cleanses the liver, promotes liver regeneration and provides antioxidants to the liver tissue for support. It also helps to improve appetite.
Liver Flush contains natural herbs known for their ability to cleanse the liver, antioxidant activity to improve the rate of excretion (i.e. breakdown and detoxification) of body metabolites, replenish the “vital energy” to the liver, increase blood flow to the liver and reverse mild cases of liver cirrhosis.
Mega-Flx +HA by Spectra Animal Health is the original Mega-Flx combination joint/muscle soreness product. Contains premium ingredients for better results. Unique Patented Formula combines a balanced ration of selenium, vitamin E, MSM, keratin, key amino acids and HA. Contains FLX4, a proprietary functional antioxidant designed to promote greater joint resilience, reduced inflammation, improved mobility, supply key building blocks for joint repair and remodeling of tissue, and protection of the joint.
The FLX4 ingredient has been shown in studies to provide a superior 1.75 average lameness improvement (AAEP’s Lameness Grading Scale). Most joint supplements average only around 1.0.
- Contains no animal or marine by-products.
- Palatable liquid formulated for excellent absorption.
- Used by veterinarians and trainers to reduce muscle soreness and improve joint condition.
Gardion Equine by Spectra Animal Health is for horses with stomach ulcers. Gardion is a liquid solution of herbs with healing properties and the ability to promote a healthy appetite in horses with ulcers. Approximately 80% of horses have stomach lesions due to food consumption and the stress of heavy training.
Formulated to promote rapid healing of stomach and intestinal lesions (ulcers). Contains ingredients that cleanse the wound and encourage natural protective coating of stomach and intestine lining while correcting alkaline acid balance. Works in harmony with the equine system - does not mask the problem. Helps optimize food absorption and promote appetite. Contains antibacterial properties.
For the initial treatment administer 2 fluid ounces directly into the horses mouth for 6 to10 weeks. After the initial treatment administer 1 fluid ounce daily.
A 32 oz bottle will provide one horse with up to a 32 day supply.
Race Day Formula by Tenda Horse Products replaces magnesium and potassium that Lasix can take away. Also contains sodium, chloride, calcium and essential amino acids that are lost during racing, training and extended horse transportation.
Contains: Glycerin, Sodium chloride, Potassium, Chloride, calcium Amino Acid Chelate, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Distilled Water, Molasses, Xanthan Gum.
Replaces electrolytes lost during performance
Will increase horses desire for water consumption
Aids in overall wellbeing
80 cc (2 doses)
Respion by Spectra is a unique liquid solution of specially formulated herbs and potassium iodide used in horses with respiratory problems. Reports have shown that respiratory problems are on the rise and this formula is for horses experiencing difficulty breathing (respiratory problems). Can also be used on horses with allergies, and asthma. Some horses with heaves have also found relief. The product is formulated to be a more complete respiratory solution.
Per manufacturer, will not test positive with regard to the rules of racing.
Administer 2 oz daily by mouth for the first 7 days then maintain at a rate of 1 oz daily by mouth.
Quart size will provide up to a 32 day supply for one horse on maintenance.
$8.06 - $137.66
G.U.T. formula is specifically designed for horses with G.I. upset, and supports the health of the gastric tissue while maintaining a normal pH for optimal digestion. G.U.T. formula contains no aluminum, is palatable, and can be given to the most sensitive horse or the pickiest eaters.
- Natural, soothing ingredients stabilize the gut tissue
- Supports healthy digestion
- Helps maintain a healthy GI tract
- Maintains proper gut flora
- Supports normal digestive function
- Aids the natural detoxification systems for optimal gut health and function
Equine Omega Complete by O 3 Animal Health
Complete supplement used by some of the top riders, trainers, owners and veterinarians. Omega Complete supports many functions, eliminating the need for multiple supplements.
- All human grade ingredients
- Organic mechanically expelled soybean oil
- Tight ratio of Omega 3's to Omega 6's
- Reduces joint and tissue inflammation
- Reduces chance of colic & supports a healthy GI system
- Supports strong and healthy hooves
- Builds a strong immune system
- Aids in conditioning and stamina by increasing oxygen/blood flow
- Helps promote a healthy reproductive system
- Assists in proper cell development and function
- Promotes a healthy respiration system
- Builds bone density
- Reduces stress, anxiety and depression
- Provides all essential amino acids
- Helps block lactic acid buildup in muscles
- Helps regulate insulin production
- Has natural Vitamin E and other antioxidants
- Approximately a 1 month supply for 1 horse
- Made in the USA
Dac DHA Perform is essential for all horses in training and horses who are competing. Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA) supplement that helps reduce inflammation associated with training in all classes of horses.
- Omega 3 Fatty acids
- Concentrated DHA 4.8g/oz
- Enhances exercise tolerance
- Supports normal muscle recovery
- Promotes proper glucose metabolism
- Supports normal recovery time after activity
- Supports cardiovascular function, immune system and neurological function
- Supports normal integrity and function of lungs
- Promotes healthy vision development
- Supports normal brain and nerve function
- Helps with seasonal skin allergies and sensitive skin
dac Digestive Feed Additive supports normal digestion in mature horses with Yea Sacc 1026, a live yeast culture that increases fiber, phosphorus and calcium digestibility in mares. It also increases energy, total lipids and amino acid absorption. dac Digestive Feed Additive can also improve milk availability to foals if administered for 3-4 weeks before and during the lactation period.
- Enhanced with probiotics to help maintain the correct balance of microflora
- Supplies bio available minerals - chelated minerals
- Increases availability and enhances absorption rates
- Contains Yea Sacc which increases energy, digestibility in mares, fiber, phosphorus, and calcium
dac Cool Gut is specially formulated for foregut and hind gut support. Helps maintain proper gut pH and gut flora while providing nutritional support for gastrointestinal mucosa.
Cool Gut is perfect for horses that are under stress associated with training, traveling, competing, stall rest and much more.
- Yea-sacc 1026, 10g/oz DHA 12g/3oz
- Feed 3 oz per day for maintenance
- Calcium carbonate for coating agent and antacid
- DHA - critical omega 3 fatty acid
- Supports beneficial colon bacteria
- Glycine - amino acid that may inhibit gastric secretions and supports healthy gastric mucosa
ExCellR8 by Vet Cellect is an all-natural, acellular derivative product for horses that experience pain and inflammation due to over exertion, injury or osteoarthritis in their joints, tendons or ligaments. ExCellR8 topical cream can promote natural equine health through regimented daily maintenance applications.
- 4 oz tube
- Approximately 10 - 12 applications per tube
- All-natural properties
- Recommended for all disciplines
- For Equine use only
- Apply a 3" ribbon of ExCellR8 cream twice daily over the affected joint for up to 7 days
- Rub in thoroughly to hair covering joint until it disappears
- Apply once daily thereafter to help promote continued soundness
Mare Relieve by dac is specially formulated calming supplement for mares that helps with muscle contractions.
- Blend of quality ingredients
- Antispasmodic to help with muscle contractions
- Raspberry leaf - rich in vitamins
- Helps support calming behavior
- Made in the USA
- *Do not feed to pregnant mares
Compete 80 cc Paste by Strictly Equine
Formulated for maximum performance, to provide the horse with essential electrolytes, muscle fuel, endurance, stamina, recovery time, tie-up prevention and immunity support.
A combination of creatine, glutamine and inositol in a balanced form will get you the results you expect. Provides essential electrolytes, chelated mineral, B complex vitamins, DMG and the amino acid glutamine, that facilitate the production of ATP phospho creatine energy improving muscle endurance, and recovery time post competition. Electrolyte balance must be maintained in order to maintain optimal pH levels for central nervous function, muscle contractions, and risk of typing up, cramping and/or diaphragmatic thumps. Dimethylglycine (DMG), helps muscles increase creatine stores, facilitating tissue repair, oxygen uptake by cells and improving immunity, reducing lactic acid build up, and enhancing energy metabolism along with B vitamins.
- Pre and Post race benefits
- Essential electrolytes
- Chelated minerals
- B-complex vitamins
- DMG (B15, pangamic acid)
- Amino acid glutamine