Handy to have in the barn! Great for a variety of training tools and highly adjustable.
- Black neoprene training surcingle
- Metal rings across the top for use with training attachments
- Essential for lunging and line driving
- Small/Cob is adjustable from 59in - 72in heart girth.
- Medium/Average Horse is adjustable from 63in - 79in heart girth.
- The billets are compatable with most dressage girths for custom fitting of larger and smaller horses
- Soft fleece back pad
- Black nylon webbing
- Adjusts from 60" to 78"
- Rings for multiple attachment points
Heavy Duty Leather Training Surcingle is a uniquely versatile surcingle with multiple adjustments on both sides allowing customized fitting for a variety of body types.
Beautifully finished, high quality, heavy duty, dark oil leather. Soft and supple - already broken in feel. Made in Ohio!
- Smooth leather covered back pads extend 8 1/2" down either side to stabilize and provide cushioning
- 3 1/4" top width
- Approximate size: Adjusts from 63"-81" around
- Multi-ring (10 rings on back pad and 2 on girth)
- Bridle leather
- Brass Hardware
- Hand crafted in the USA