Vetera Gold XP
Contains 9 antigens in one vaccine that incorporates the Carbimmune adjuvant formulation and Ultrafil purification technology for a safe, high-quality vaccine.
Indications:For vaccination of healthy horses 6 months of age and older against: Influenza (Clade 1 and Clade 2), Herpes (EHV-1 and EHV-4), Eastern & Western Encephalomyelitis, West Nile Virus, Tetanus
- EEV - Encephalomyelitis - Eastern & Western
- EHV - Rhinopneumonitis 1 & 4
- WNV -North American Equine E159 West Nile Virus strain
- EIV - Equine Influenza Virus - A2 Ohio/03 (Clade 1), Kentucky/95, and Richmond/07 (Clade 2)
- TET -Tetanus Toxoid
Dose: Shake well before use. Using aseptic technique, inoculate horses intramuscularly with a 1 mL dose. Administer a second 1 mL dose intramuscularly in 3-4 weeks using a different injection site. Revaccinate annually and prior to anticipated exposure with a single 1 mL intramuscular dose.
Single Dose Package Contents: One pre-filled single dose syringe with needle.
10 Dose Package Contents: One 10 ml tank (needle and syringe sold separately)
Vaccines cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States
Combination 6 Way shot that protects against Eastern & Western and Venezuelan encephalomyelitis rhinopneumonitis, Influenza type A2, Tetanus and West Nile Virus.
- Single Dose
- Killed virus vaccine
- Duration of immunity for WNV is 12 months
- Equine Herpesvirus types EHV-1 and EHV-4
- For horses 4 months of age and older
- Contains North American A2 and A3 Eurasian, including the Ohio/03, Kentucky/95 and Newmarket/2/93 influenza strains.
- Dose: inject 1 ml in muscle annually.
One step combination vaccine to protect your horse against West Nile, Eastern/Western encephalomyelitis and tetanus all in one injection. Incorporates the Carbimmune adjuvant formulation to optimize performance and minimize reactions.
Indication: For vaccination of healthy horses against:
- WNV: West Nile Virus
- EEV: Equine Encephalomyelitis - Eastern & Western
- TET: Tetanus Toxoid
- Killed virus
- No reconstituion required
- Thimerosal free
- For horses 6 months of age or older
- Intramuscular dose