Reduce healing time by forming a protective seal over wounds to reduce the chance of infection. Perfect for in the barn, trailer, in your first aid kit and any place your animals travel. EMT Gel reduces bleeding by binding to the open wound. Perfect for pesky pets that won't leave their wounds alone as it helps deter them from irritating it and it relieves pain and itching caused by healing wounds.
- Forms protective seal over open wounds
- Reduces chance of infections
- Reduces bleeding
- Relieves pain and itching
- Increases healing time
- Made from medical grade collagen
- 1 ounce tube
Dermacloth rinse free cleansing cloths by Kinetic Technologies provide an easy way to clean wounds or irritated skin. These cloths contain antiseptic ingredients that fight infection and clean the skin without being overly drying.
- Developed by veterinarians
- Topical antiseptic: cleans wounds and skin lesions
- Alcohol and soap free
- Aids in treatment of rain rot, ringworm, scratches, hot spots, cracked heels and more
- Also great for general rinse free cleaning
- Enhances coat appearance and sheen for horses, dogs, or cats
- Contains 8 disposable cloths in a re-sealable pouch
- Horse Journal, 2010 Product of the Year
Specially engineered from organic certified, medical-grade honey and compounded with natural ingredients. HoneyCure from EnBiologics provides triple acting wound care that you can feel safe applying to your animals. FDA approved Manuka honey is medical grade honey from NewZealand, combined with essential oils as the second ingredient. This combination of ingredients makes HoneyCure antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and pest-repellent, perfect for treating wounds, hot spots, burns, proud flesh and more. HoneyCure is a handy item to keep in your first aid kit as it provides a barrier from bacteria, great for decreasing the chances of infections.
- FDA approved, medical grade Manuka honey
- Essential oils provide anti-inflammatory relief
- Antimicrobial and pest-repellent
- Great for wounds, hot spots, proud flesh and more
- Can be used on dogs and horses
- 4 oz jar
Wound Care Cream enriched with Marine Collagen by Banixx is a safe and effective treatment for most types of animals recovering from fungal and bacterial skin conditions. Great for skin infections such has scratches, yeast infections, itchy skin, sweet itch, ringworm, dermatitis and wounds, cuts, rashes and scrapes. Sea-sourced amino acids fortify fibers and help repair damage while Aloe Vera soothes the skin. Banixx Wound Cream is chlorhexidine based and contains no stinging alcohol or steroids. Can be used daily and is perfect for winter treatments as it withstands freezing and heat. As it dries it creates an invisible porous band-aid to help protect the skin/wound against dirt and bacteria.
- Safe and Effective
- Great for multi-species
- 2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- Includes soothing Aloe Vera
- Effective against bacterial and fungal infections
- Withstands freezing and heat
- 8 oz
Tenda Heal Advanced BioActive Borated Glass Technology spray is great for all animals that have cuts, scrapes, scratches, hot spots and more! Perfect to keep in the house or in the barn for those accidents that seem to happen. Easy to apply, no messy ointment or creme, just spray on. Tenda Heal pH balanced spray is perfect for setting up wounds for optimal healing conditions. Great for cleansing, irrigating, deriding and moisturizing wounds and it's non-irritating.
- BioActive Borated Glass Technology for advanced healing
- Great for burns, scratches, hot spots, cuts, abscesses, rashes, etc...
- pH balanced
- Use on pets and horses
- Safe and effective
- Easy to use
- Spray on area twice a day
- Made in the USA
Anti-bacterial/anti-fungal lotion that works great for scabs, fungus, scratches and more! Mud Defender Lotion is pleasant smelling and safe for any area of the body.
- Natural resistance to mud dwelling bacteria
- Aids in skin cell and hair regeneration
- Helps in softening scabs
- Contains Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil
- Gentle and soothing
- Helps deter water penetration
Hay, Where's That Blue Stuff can whip into shape the worst of heel scratches and bleeding heels in a few days. Gets rid of that pesky fungus on your horses legs. Clears up hopple burns, saddle sores, abrasions, chafing and can be used on the face for skin irritations. It also works on the fungus that grows around the coronary band.
- Contains natural antiseptic oils
- Topical lotion, will not leave a sticky residue
- Comparable to Nolvasan Ointment
- For horses with long hair on the legs, wash & towel dry, then apply Blue Stuff on the damp leg for better absorption
NOTE: do not pick or scrub scabs as this will slow the healing process.
AluShield by Neogen
Think of AluShield as an aerosol bandage for horses, sheep and cattle. AluShield has a unique aerosol formula that protects wounds from water, dirt, debris, bacteria and insects, yet still allows wounds to breathe, or receive oxygen. It's the fastest and easiest way to protect wounds without having to wrap a bandage on them, saving you time and energy!
- Wounds must have oxygen in order to heal properly.
- AluShield is perfectly suited to use in conjunction with an antibiotic ointment.
- The spray is a protective barrier, but contains no antibacterial properties.
- AluShield also works extremely well to protect recently dehorned and/or castrated animals and prevents scalding from scours and foal diarrhea.
- Provides great protection to any wound, cut, scrape or abrasion!
- 2.6 oz aerosol
Vet Set Cocoa Butter with Vitamin E for horses is a superior treatment for rain rot, girth sores, cracked heels, burns, dew poisoning, fungus and scratches.
- Melts as body temperature
- Penetrates deeper even through the thickes skin and scar tissue
- Softening and moisturizing properties encourage regrowth of the horse's hair whle cuts and wounds naturally heal.
- Even existing scars or calluses can be gently massaged away.
*Lavender Oil in this product is not recommended for use on cats. See Vet Set Pet formula
Muck-Off by Guaranteed Horse Products is an equine care product that not only heals skin dermatitis such as rain-rot (also called mud-fever, greasy heal, rain scald, scratches) but prevents it as well.
- Safe, all-natural, bio-degradable ingredients
- Made from pure and clean healing oils
- May relieve typical cases of rain-rot in as little as 1-2 applications
- When used as a preventative on problem areas, it will eliminate your horse's skin dermatitis once & for all
Protective hock wraps feature pillow quilted lined padding on the inside with an ultra durable black nylon outer shell. Three adjustable Velcro straps with added elastic allows the wrap to fit a wide range of horses. No need to mess with spider bandages with their multiple ties and straps, one simple wrap can provide protection from injury or protect a current injury the horse may have.
- Darted seams to fit comfortably around the hock
- 3 Velcro strap adjustments with elastic
- Pillow quilted padded lining
- Front height: 12"
- Back height: 15"
- Straps measure 2" wide 10" long, 3" of which is elastic
- Sold as a pair
Vac's Standing Bandages with Extra Wide Hook and Loop Fasteners. Sewn on all around with strong poly thread, and Vac's exclusive stitching that ensures strong hold and durability
- 4 bandages per package
- 5" x 9'
Vac's Jersey No Bow is super soft and absorbent fleece fabric with a center of dense sponge-like foam, which is kept in place by Vac's exclusive stitching. Perfect as a shipping or stall bandage! .
- Soft and pliable
- Contours to the leg for custom-like fit
- Will not slip
- Packaged in Pairs
- Made in the USA
- Available Sizes: 10,12,14,16,18
Combination stall bandage wrap makes wrapping your horse's legs a breeze. Combines a stall bandage and quilt into one simple bandage, that is easy to put on and take off. Fastens securely with wide Velcro strips that run the entire height of the bandage wrap. Available in three sizes and sold in pairs.
Kit Includes the following:
- Soft black outer lining
- White quilted padded lining
- EZ fasten strap closure
- Easy to put on and take off
- 3 sizes: 12", 14" or 16"
- Sold in pairs
Daily Prevent Powder by Coat Defense is used to eliminate rain rot, fungus, odor and to prevent chafing, fungus and bacteria and more! Works great for a grooming powder and a dry shampoo.Dries tack and cleans dirt. Perfect for use under all tack and boots to protect against funk!
- Dry formula, less mess
- Talc-free powder
- Shake top bottle
- Treats moisture related skin issues
- Easy to use and works fast
- Made in the USA
Ingredients: Proprietary blend of Sodium Bicarbonate, maranta arundicacea (arrowroot) powder, bentonite clay, zea mays (corn starch) menthe piperita (peppermint) oil.
USEF and FEI compliant
Pillow Wraps by Big Dee's - Perfect for wrapping legs, these plump Pillow Wraps add additional support and comfort.
- Woven cotton outershell
- Plump poly fibre fill.
- 40" long.
- Price varies by size