Horse Supplements - lowest prices
$18.95 - $40.80
Cough Free by Farnam helps with colds, heaves and allergies. 100% natural formula of herbs and minerals. Contains no fillers. Works fast!
The 1 lb pail provides enough for the initial dose period of 5 days plus 22 days follow-on dose.
The 3 lb pail provides enough for the initial dose period of 5 days plus 86 days follow-on dose.
$4.05 - $32.95
Air Power by Finish Line is an all-natural formula that promotes healthy breathing and suppresses coughs quickly. A horse that breathes better performs better!
- Stops coughing fast, often within 10 seconds
- Contains soothing Honey, Menthol, Eucalyptus Oil, Lemon Juice, Aloe Vera and more
- Lasts all day and gives symptomatic relief for allergies, heaves, roaring and strangles with no side effects
- Cost effective with a dosage of 1/4 what many other products recommend
- In many cases, one dose will stop coughing all day
One 1/2 oz syringe contains a single dose.
16 oz provides 32 doses.
34 oz povides 68 doses.
AniHist H by AniMed is an antihistamine powder product and an excellent choice for use in horses with seasonal allergies to support respiratory health.
- Aids your horse in combating environmental irritants and pollutants
- Allows for normal histamine levels and a healthy immune system
- Please Note: Ginger root may inhibit blood clotting and increase the risk of bleeding
Super Clear by Cox Vet Labs helps to clean the mouth area of dust, pollen and other airborne agents; thus allowing the animal to breathe more easily and perform up to its highest potential. It also soothes irritated throats to help relieve coughs due to dust and allergies.
Clear Passage can be used prior to competition to open breathing passages for maximum air circulation. This product uses menthol, peppermint oil and eucalyptus oil in a natural honey flavor.
One quart provides a 64 day supply for one horse.
*Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Respi-free by Omega Alpha can be used as a first line treatment of breathing problems. 3-1 combination product containing Airwaves, Lung Flush and Herba Coff used for horses with severe breathing problems such as COPD/heaves. Also beneficial for horses that race on polytrack surfaces which may contribute to respiratory problems
- Includes Eriobotryae japonica, Bulbus fritillaria thunbergii, Polygala tenuifolia, Rosemary, Scutellaria biancalensis, Momordica grosvenori, Honey suckle, Chrysanthemum morifolium, Morus alba, Peppermint, Eucalyptus leaves, Mullein, Pleurissy root, Elecampane, Nettles, Menthol
HistAll by Animed
Specially formulated for horses with allergies.
- Aids in suppression of inflammatory responses
- Supports normal histamine levels
- Supports a healthy immune system
- 20 oz size
- Contains turmeric, ginger root, garlic, vitamin D, vitamin C, bromelain and more
- Not recommended for pregnant mares
- Please note: ginger root may inhibit blood clotting and increase the risk of bleeding
Specially formulated for horses with lung and breathing issues as well as providing optimal breathing for a healthy horse to help perform at its highest level.
- Holistic - synergistic blend of herbs
- Thoroughly tested in North America
- Oxygenates the blood
- Open airways
- Eliminate mucus and cough
- Helps stop lung bleeding
- Helps control & alleviates allergies
- Supports a healthy GI
- Supports a healthy immune system
If using EquiPulmin with other drugs administer 1 hour before or after. Ventipulmin, Sputalysine, Cemedidene, Gastrogard, Tagement and any antibiotics
- Healthy respiratory system: 60 cc daily
- Mucus & breathing disorder: 60 cc - 3 x day until horse improves
- Bad bleeders: 120cc 3x day for 2 days then 60cc 3x day until race day
- Pre Race: 120cc 30-60 min before race, 60 cc 30-60 min before exercise, jog or workout
Airways 101 by McIntosh Pro Line Products.
Breathing issues like exercise-induced lung bleeding and inflammatory airway disease (IAD) are a very common cause of decreased performance and premature retirement among racehorses. Feeding Airways 101 may reduce or eliminate these issues:
- Lung bleeding
- Stable cough
- Effects of allergies in those high risk seasons when pollens aggravate the respiratory system
A 4 lb bag provides a 64 day supply for one horse on maintenance.
From the makers of Body Builder! Air Blast by Equiade provides the highest quality herbal support for normal respiratory function and health in performance horses subjected to cold conditions, dust, pollen and other environmental factors that can hinder air intake and performance.
A powerful herbal liquid supplement designed to provide support for:
- Energy and endurance
- Respiratory function and health
- Excess mucus buildup
Iodide Powder by McTarnahans is a nutritional source of iodine for horses.
- Ready-to-use formula - no pre-mixing required.
- Palatable dextrose base.
- To be used as an aid in correcting deficiencies where the use of iodide is indicated.
- 4 lb pail provides a 64 day supply for one horse and a 20 lb pail is a 320 day supply for one horse.
Caution - Excessive iodine can cause skin, respiratory, cardiac, and gastrointestinal side effects. Consult your veterinarian before using this product.
Nayzo by McTarnahans is used for the temporary relief of minor respiratory inflammation or congestion.
- Contains natural decongestants including menthol & eucalyptus.
- Directions: apply a small amount directly to nostrils up to 3 times daily.
- Discontinue use if irritation develops.
K & C Plus is a nutritional supplement designed to help your horse with the treatment of conditions that can lead to exercise-induced bleeding.
Vitamin K is necessary for blood clotting. Vitamin C maintains the integrity of collagen, promotes healing of ulcerated tissues, and has been shown to aid in resistance to infection. K & C Plus aids in the prevention of “bleeding,” or exercise induced pulmonary hemorrhage, by providing vitamin K and vitamin C with hesperidin and other bioflavonoids that are natural alternatives to bleeder medication.
This product contains 37.5 mg of Vitamin K (Menadione) and 3,125 mg of Vitamin C per ounce.
Resprun Paste Breather by Uckele is a natural aromatic relief from camphor, menthol, eucalyptus, wintergreen, orange, ginger and cloves.
Aids in opening nasal passages and soothing sore throats resulting from upper airway infections, allergies, or minor irritation.
XBL Powder by Finish Line promotes a healthy circulatory system, including healthy capillary strength in the lungs to prevent bleeding. Contains Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin K and more.
- Great for horses in heavy training and essential for performance horses
- Finish line Fact: up to 92% of race horses bleed & therefore can't give 100%
- XBL Ultra is a cost effective solution to prevent bleeding without affecting fitness or hydration levels
1.3 lb container provides 30 doses
2.6 lb container provides 60 doses
10.4 lb pail provides 240 doses
Jet Breath by Four Horsemen
Natural bronchial dilator to allow the horse to get more oxygen. Oxygen naturally fuels the muscles so they can work harder and last longer. By allowing the horse to take in more oxygen the horse's endurance and stamina will increase resulting in an improved performance.
- Natural bronchial dilator
- More oxygen intake
- Increases stamina
Ingredients: Haung Qi, Jie Geng, Ku Bu, Wu Jiao Shen, Nan Sha Shen, Dan Shen, Gui Zhi