Horse Supplements - lowest prices
- Shake well before each use
- Good replacement for (refined) ordinary corn & vegetable oil
- Improves hair & coat gloss
- Increased calories that are slowly metabolized for better digestability
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Increased feed palatability while also reducing molasses
- Reduces dust in feed
- Improved feed utilization
- Natural source of Vitamin E
Perfect for all classes of horses to add shine to their coat. Helps improve skin and coat and helps with weight gain.
dac Oil is a blend of vegetable oils that increase the caloric content of the feed or replace the calories supplied by carbohydrates.
Feeding fat may also decrease excitability in nervous horses. Vegetable fats are highly digestible too!
- 98% fat content
- Blend of vegetable oils
- Flaxseed Oil - high in Omega 3 fatty acids
- Fish Oil - high in Omega 3 fatty acids
- Vitamin E - fat soluble vitamin - anti oxidant
Horse Health Joint Combo Hoof & Coat by horse Health is a convenient 3-in-1 product for complete joint, hoof & coat care.
Joint Combo Hoof & Coat contains glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, vitamin C, manganese and MSM. These ingredients support normal joint function and collagen synthesis. Improves skin condition and makes coats bloom with essential fatty acids (Omega-3 & Omega-6) from soy oil and flax seed meal . It also contains zinc and biotin. These ingredients are known to work synergistically for improved skin condition and a lustrous show ring coat. It also provides excellent hoof conditioning with 16 mg of biotin per dose, a B-complex vitamin shown to strengthen hooves and zinc, which is necessary for healthy keratin development in the hoof wall.
The 3.75 lb tub provides up to a 30 day supply for one horse on maintenance.
Hemp Seed Coconut Oil by Silver Lining Herbs
Contains Omega 3 fatty acids which are vital to having strong muscles, healthy joints and a shiny coat. Hemp Seed Coconut Oil contains antioxidants and is very palatable.
- Beneficial in supporting the body's natural response to inflammation
- Helps maintain cardiovascular system
- Comes with Pump
- *Product will freeze - must let thaw before using
- 1-2 ounces for light work or maintenance
- 3-4 ounces for heavy work
Omega fatty acids are considered essential to supporting a healthy immune system. They also have been shown to support improvement of hair, coat and hoof condition.
The Omegas, especially Omega 3, are lacking in food sources so must be added as a supplement. Majesty's Omega Wafers contain a therapeutic amount of omega fatty acids considered essential to supporting a healthy immune system. They also have been shown to improve hair, coat and hoof condition as well as decrease nervousness. The wafers are in an easy-to-feed wafer form, so top dressing with powders and liquids is eliminated. Each wafer contains rolled oats, flax flour and seed, molasses, apple, barley, corn meal, wheat bran and hulled millet - all the tastes that horses love!
Provides Omega fatty acids contributing to a healthy immune system
Also shows marked improvement in skin and coat
Promotes healthier hooves
Treat wafer ensures your horse is getting the right dosage
Nu-Image by Select is scientifically formulated to promote healthy, shiny coats and lustrous manes and tails.
It is rich in Omega-6 fatty acids, as well as Biotin, Methionine, Zinc, Lysine, and Folic Acid. Together, these nutrients deliver fast results. Superior hair coats can be an indication of good health, so to ensure your horse’s daily nutrient requirements are being met, complement Nu-Image® with Select I or Select II vitamin/mineral supplement.
- Promotes healthy and shiny coats
- Encourages lustrous manes and tail
- Contains Omega-6 fatty acids and biotin to help keep a sleek hair coat
The 5 lb size provides up to an 80 day supply for one horse.
The 10 lb tub provides up to a 160 day supply for one horse.
The 20 lb size provides up to an 320 day supply for one horse.
Super 14 by Farnam has 14% polyunsaturated fatty acids for skin and coat health. This supplement will give your horse a show coat! It is suitable for all classes of horses, dogs and cats. The vitamins and minerals in Super 14 help your animals develop sleek and shiny coats plus Super 14 contains flavorizing agents which make the formula highly acceptable to all animals.
Contains protein, methionine, vegetable fat, fiber, ash, selenium, vitamins A, E and B-6, polyunsaturated fatty acids plus vitamin E and vitamin B-6 to leave skin healthy, coats sleek and glossy Just give morning and night on top of the grain.
- Provides fatty acids to give your horse or dog a show coat
- Rich in vitamins and minerals for overall wellbeing
- Highly palatable
- Powder form
- Supports normal physical and mental performance
- Helps achieve a soft and shiny coat
- Rich in natural vitamin E
- Potent in fatty acids
- Contains vitamins A & D
- Improves stamina and energy
One gallon size will provide up to a 64 day supply for one horse.
Shine 'N Win by Buckeye Nutrition helps shed your horse's winter coat and makes them shine. Shine 'n Win is designed to maximize the shine on show and sale-prep horses.
- Blend of gently cooked flaxseed and soybeans for increased digestion and absorption
- Balanced omega 3 and omega 6 ratio
- High fat level promotes a healthy and brilliant looking hair coat
- Highly palatable
- All natural formula: naturally preserved with vitamin E (no added preservatives or artificial colors)
- Low inclusion rate and long shelf life
- 100% whole, fresh, tracable ingredients delivered daily and tested for safety and quality before ever entering facility.
- 100% equine focused
- 100% med-free facility
FSO Flaxseed Oil Blend by AniMed is a natural source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids essential for healthy skin, coat and hooves. AniMed's Flaxseed Oil blend is one of the richest, natural sources of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, including alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) derived from plant seeds.
Improves overall health
Enhances coat shin
Promotes hoof growth
Rich in fatty acids
Mirra-Coat Nutritional Supplement by Petag for skin and coat is a balanced blend of essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B6, E, biotin and zinc, formulated specifically to develop and maintain a healthy skin and coat.
Mirra-Coat contains nutrients essential for the maintenance of normal skin cells. The formula promotes a pliable, moisturized skin that reduces dandruff and develops a glossy "show" coat. And horses love the taste of Mirra-Coat. They lick their feed buckets clean when Mirra-Coat is added to their feed. Because Mirra-Coat is fortified with only the nutrients required for skin integrity, it does not interfere with other supplementation of vitamins and minerals.
- Balanced blend of fatty acids
- Promotes healthy skin and coat
- Formula assists in moisturized skin and reduces dandruff
- Develops glossy show coat
The 5 lb pack will provide up to an 80 day supply for one horse on maintenance and a 25 lb will provide up to 400 days for one horse on maintenance.
Dark Horse Nu-Image by Select was developed specifically for black, bay and brown horses. It is formulated to enhance shiny coats and lustrous manes and tails in dark-colored horses.
Dark Horse Nu-Image is rich in both Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acid compounds, and the proper balance of key amino acids, B Vitamins, Zinc, and Copper. Dark Horse Nu-Image also contains Kelp and Paprika to help enhance dark pigments. A must for those trying to prevent that “sunburned” orange discoloration in dark-coated horses.
- Uses kelp and paprika to enhance dark coats
- Helps prevent sun-bleached coats
- Enhances shiny coats and tails in dark colored horses
The 5 lb size will provide up to a 40 day supply for one horse.
The 10 lb size will provide up to an 80 day supply for one horse.
CocoOmega Granular by Uckele
The ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 is as important as the total dose. CocoOmega Granular supplies fatty acids in a ratio that mimics the horse’s natural diet in a convenient, easy to transport granular form
Horses on a diet of grass and forage consume four times more Omega-3 than Omega-6 Fatty Acids. By contrast, horses fed hay get very low levels of Omega-3s because this fatty acid is extremely fragile and lost during curing and storage.
CocoOmega Granular contains Flax Seeds, Chia Seeds and Fish Oil, which are rich in Omega-3 fats with a 4:1 ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 that mirrors grass to provide unsurpassed support for a shiny, healthy coat. Also provides the important fatty acids alpha-linolenic, EPA and DHA to support brain and nervous system function.CocoOmega Granular also provides excellent support for muscle health, strong, solid hooves, immune and endocrine function, and helps maintain healthy eyes. It also supplies powerful support for mares and foals in gestation, lactation and growth. It aids in the absorption of the fat soluble vitamins A, D, E and K and many naturally occurring plant phytonutrients.
- Contains flaxseed, coconut oil, chia seeds and fish oil
- Supports a shiny coat, healthy hooves, joint function and normal functioning of the immune system and inflammatory pathways
- Non-GMO and soy free
- 5 lb provides up to a 30 day supply for one horse at maintenance level
Tribute Natural Remedy
- Vegetable source, DHA Omega 3 Fatty Acid Supplement for all classes of horses
- May improve fertility in stallions, especially for shipped semen
- Reduce allergic inflammation
- Alleviate inflammation and joint pain
- Decrease post-exercise inflammation and heart rate during exercise
- Enhance immunity
- Improve heart and respiratory function
- Positively affect trainability
- Fish-free source of DHA naturally free of ocean-borne contaminants
- Algae grown in cGMP (current good manufacturing practice), AIB superior, FDA-inspected facilities
- Sustainable, domestic supply- grown in the U.S.A.!
AniMed 100% Natural Rice Bran Oil is recommended for horses of all ages and class as a balanced source of energy, calories, vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. Rice Bran Oil has been used to get horses fit for performance, show, event and sales.
One gallon of Rice Bran Oil is equivalent to 40 pounds of rice bran.
Rice Bran Oil naturally supplies high levels of Vitamin E, Lecithin and Gamma Oryzanol.
Rice Bran Oil is an easy and well digested source of energy and is safe for HYPP horses.
Feeding four ounces per day, one gallon will last up to 32 days.
As a nutritionally supportive feed supplement, is a source of energy, calories, fatty acids and vitamins.
Ingredients: Rice Bran Oil Nutritional Data Fat Content: Mono-unsaturated Fat 44%, Poly-unsaturated Fat 38%, Saturated Fat 18%