Horse Supplements - lowest prices
$32.00 - $33.95
UlcerGard is FDA-approved to prevent stomach ulcers in horses. The main ingredient in UlcerGard is Omeprazole which suppresses acid production in a horse's stomach. 1 mg/kg of omeprazole per day for 28 days effectively prevents the onset of ulcers in horses exposed to stressful conditions. The cinnamon-flavored oral paste is well accepted by horses and once-a-day dosing is convenient to administer.
** UlcerGard is the only medicine that's approved by the FDA to prevent equine stomach ulcers **
- Each tube of UlcerGard contains four daily preventive doses for horses weighing between 600 and 1,200 pounds.
- Two doses are recommended for horses weighing more than 1,200 pounds.
- Minimum recommended dosage is 1mg/kg per day or 1/4 syringe
- Horse under 600 lbs consult a veterinarian
SAVE more on Ulcergard by joining Merial Max Awards! A program by Merial that utilizes your mobile device to scan and submit your rebate forms for Merial Brand Products. Set up and install the app, scan you invoice and barcode to submit your rebate. Your mobile devide will show you your rebate status as soon as it's avilable! Click here to sign up
Gastroade represents a natural and affordable alternative to costly existing ulcer treatment options. Although it is drug free, Gastroade has demonstrated owner and trainer satisfaction over other available alternatives.
- Highly palatable alfalfa-based pellet
- New approach to dealing with equine gastric distress
- Contains Calcium, Magnesium, and Aluminum that neutralize stomach acid
- Aloe Vera & Kaolin to relieve gastric upset by soothing and healing the stomach lining
- 100% money-back guarantee
Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Probiotic Paste by dac is microencapsulated probiotic with supplemental source of live (viable) microorganisms in a convenient, easy to feed paste that has multiple doses.
- Contains live microorganisms
- Can be fed to cattle or horses
- Contains dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product
- Contains dried Entericiccys faecium fermentation product
- 80 cc Paste tube
- Foals 5 cc per dose
- Mature horses 10 cc per dose
Equine OmegaBalance with Pumpkin Seed Oil by Enviro Equine is specially formulated for today's performance horses and equally effective in dogs & cats. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids that help support a healthy inflammatory response, OmegaBalance is pressed to safeguard a full range of beneficial ingredients. These ingredients include a rich source of naturally occurring mixed tocopherols, a family of vitamin E compounds. Not only may the broad spectrum of vitamin E compounds help reduce post-exercise muscle soreness, they also give Camelina oil an unusually long shelf life. In addition to supporting your horse through the rigors incurred with exercise and training, OmegaBalance also promotes excellent skin health and coat quality so your horse can look his best while working hard! A must for all show and sales horses!
- Rich source of naturally occurring mixed tocopherols
- Promotes skin and coat health
- Pumpkin Seed Oil for digestive health
- Seasonal Allergy Support
- Omega 3, 6 and 9 Fatty Acids
- Natural vitamin E
- Improves joint mobility
- EnviroPet quart & EnviroEquine Gallon are the same great formula
dac Digestive Feed Additive supports normal digestion in mature horses with Yea Sacc 1026, a live yeast culture that increases fiber, phosphorus and calcium digestibility in mares. It also increases energy, total lipids and amino acid absorption. dac Digestive Feed Additive can also improve milk availability to foals if administered for 3-4 weeks before and during the lactation period.
- Enhanced with probiotics to help maintain the correct balance of microflora
- Supplies bio available minerals - chelated minerals
- Increases availability and enhances absorption rates
- Contains Yea Sacc which increases energy, digestibility in mares, fiber, phosphorus, and calcium
Epic Daily is a daily feed supplement that provides triple action support for respiratory, immune system and gastro-intestinal. Formulated for horses under stress such as, young horses in training, heavy competition schedules, transporting to new venues or pre-sale preparation. Excellent when horses are entering new environments: sale barns, commingling and stall housing.
PreRide Gut Health by Basic Equine Health
Formulated to be given before riding/training to help sooth intestinal discomfort. PreRide features a liquid aloe base to instantly start soothing stomach irritation using a proprietary blend of crystals that help raise hindgut pH levels.
- Dose orally 60mL
- Soothes the stomach
- Reduces/eliminates the cause of moody systems
- Raises stomach pH for relief
- Increases hind gut pH
- Time released phases maxime the relief for up to 4 hours
- Allows natural function of stomach and hindgut
- Can be given daily or as needed for training/riding
- Comes with 60mL dosing syringe
- Oat Oil - Rich in Polar Lipids which are vegetable fat molecules that strengthen the tight junctions between enterocytes, the intestinal cells responsible for nutrient absorption.
- Oat Flour - Rich in Beta Glucan, a soluble fiber that provides support for a healthy immune system. Helps with nutrient absorption and can help prevent undigested starch from reaching the hindgut.
- Yeast Products - Rich in MOS - two different extracts of yeast that help to maintain the healthy and balance of the hindgut
- L-Glutamine an amino acid that provides fuel to muscles and supports the immune cells in the lining of the gut
- L-Threonine is another amino acid that supports production of mucin, a necessary component of mucus that lubricates the GI tract lining.
Top-Dress Granules - are ideal for large farms, or for those who simply prefer to apply their supplements as a top-dressing. They're quick and easy to use, with the provided measuring scoop - just add one scoop to feed once each day.
U-7 Gastric Aid by Finish Line is an easy-to-use, very palatable Vitamin/Herbal blend that helps promote a healthy equine digestive system including the foregut and hindgut. Horses love the taste of the natural active ingredients.
- Promotes healthy appetite, performance and attitude
- 16 all-natural ingredients to support a healthy gastric system, leading to long lasting results
- Not an antacid or an acid production blocker
- Cost effective alternative to help gastric health in your horse
- Some of the soothing ingredients include: Cinnamon, Cabbage, Aloe, Carrot, Slippery Elm, Ascorbic Acid, MSM, and Licorice
- Safe for foals and is also recommended for all horses that are confined to stalls or engaged in moderate to heavy work schedules
- 60 ml syringe = 1 serving
- Liquid: 64 oz = up to 32 day supply, 128 oz = up to 64 day supply, 5 gal. = up to 320 day supply
- Powder: 1.6 lb = up to 30 day supply, 3.2 lb = up to 60 day supply
Syringe: Give entire tube, preferably in the morning.
Liquid: Give 2 oz. in the morning and 2 oz. in the evening for 30 days. Reduce to 1 oz. twice daily thereafter.
Powder: Give 1 oz. twice daily for the first 30 days, and then reduce to 1 oz. daily.
U-Gard by Corta-Flx is a calcium-magnesium dietary supplement for horses, ponies and foals. The manufacturer reports that field trials show U-Gard is highly effective on gastric ulcers.
4 lbs will provide up to a 32 day supply for one horse.
8 lbs will provide up to a 64 day supply for one horse.
10 lbs will provide up to an 80 day supply for one horse.
40 lbs will provide up to a 320 day supply for one horse.
Gallon is a 64 day supply for one horse.
Ulzerless Fresh Packs by Formula 707 - Provides natural support for the stomach lining to help maintain a healthy gastric system and support normal digestive function. Great for on the go, in the barn or for a horse sitter. No need to measure!
Horses that can't graze will continue to produce stomach acids even when there's nothing to digest. Every hour, the parietal cells lining a horse's stomach secrete more than six cups of concentrated acid! This can lead to ulcerations of the stomach lining and poor appetite as well as diminished performance and general condition. The effective combination of ingredients in Ulzerless aids in digestion and mitigates the effects of acid on the stomach lining.
28 Day Supply
- Individual packs to ensure freshness
- Aids in digestion and mitigate the effects of acid on the stomach lining
- Proprietary herb blend (Licorice root, grape seed extract, marshmallow root, L-Glutamine 2.5 mg, L-Threonine 1.25 mg and Zinc 50 mg)
dac Cool Gut is specially formulated for foregut and hind gut support. Helps maintain proper gut pH and gut flora while providing nutritional support for gastrointestinal mucosa.
Cool Gut is perfect for horses that are under stress associated with training, traveling, competing, stall rest and much more.
- Yea-sacc 1026, 10g/oz DHA 12g/3oz
- Feed 3 oz per day for maintenance
- Calcium carbonate for coating agent and antacid
- DHA - critical omega 3 fatty acid
- Supports beneficial colon bacteria
- Glycine - amino acid that may inhibit gastric secretions and supports healthy gastric mucosa
Daily Gold is a naturally occurring montmorillonite clay that contains 68 different minerals and elements – the building blocks of life. Daily Gold functions as both a daily supplement and an important tool in helping horses overcome common horse ailments. The results from Daily Gold can be seen over a few weeks. Hoof health, healthy hair coat, better disposition, improved feed utilization.
- Provides quick relief for ulcer symptoms works great with Daily Gold Powder
- Perfect for pre-competition/pre-trailering
- Remineralizes the body with 68 different elements and minerals.
- Contains a negative charge that helps attract toxins and allergens and carry them out of the body.
- With a pH level of 8.7-9.8, Daily Gold helps balance the pH of the digestive system.
- Helps protect ulcers from further damage, allowing it to heal.
- When to use: When your horse has diarrhea, When you're traveling, showing, moving, First notice symptoms of colic, Help alleviate ulcer pain, Jumpstart effects of daily gold, Pre-ride calming effects
Gastroade by Cox Vet Labs represents a natural and affordable alternative to costly existing ulcer treatment options. Although it is drug free, Gastroade has demonstrated owner and trainer satisfaction over other available alternatives.
- Gastroade is a liquid formula that establishes a new approach to dealing with equine gastric distress.
- Contains Calcium, Magnesium, and Aluminum to neutralize stomach acid
- Aloe Vera, Kaolin, and Bismuth Subsalicylate are proven to relieve gastric upset by coating the stomach
- The gallon container will provide up to a 21-day supply for one horse
- Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States
GastroEase EQ by Perfect Products
GastroEase EQ Powder is perfect for daily maintenance for horses with previous ulcers or daily digestive maintenance. GastroEase EQ Rescue Paste helps in neutralizing acid. Works at the tissue level to help support the GI Tract from the inside out. Perfect for horses who show, travel, are stalled, etc.
- Provides probiotics and prebiotics for GI Flora
- Supports gastric lining & hind gut function
- Allows horse to gain maximum benefit from nutritional intake
- Minimizes acid levels
- Protects and heals at risk GI tissue
Powder Dosage: Loading dose 1 scoop 2 times a day - reduce to 1 scoop per day for maintenance
Paste Dosage: Preventative use - 30 to 60 cc per day during travel, showing, etc. For horses in gastric distress give 60 cc immediately, repeat in 90 minutes.