Horse Supplements - lowest prices
$11.35 - $43.65
The 4 lb tub provides up to a 64 day supply and the 20 lb tub provides a 320 day supply.
$12.30 - $47.45
Contains no sugars or dyes. Apple-A-Dayis a highly palatable apple flavored powder and can be used as a top dress over feed, mixed into bran mash, added to the horses drinking water or mixed into a paste for dosing.
The 5 lb pail provides an 80 day supply for one horse.
The 30 lb pail provides a 480 day supply for one horse.
Contains full chain of amino acids
Can be used before or after workouts and events
60 cc tube
Down the Stretch by Tenda Horse Products is an outstanding all-natural source of energy for the high-performance equine athlete. This pre-event formula showcases the power of Honey. Considered an essential super-food, Honey is naturally rich in anti-oxidants which aid in the keeping your horses muscles healthy, as well as increasing your horses oxygen uptake. Honey also features anti-bacterial properties contributing to the overall health and well being of your horse. Down the Stretch is suitable for all classes of horses and will not test.
Directions: Administer entire contents of 60cc syringe orally on the back of the horses tongue 2-4 hours prior to event.
For use in horses as an oral aid in the prevention of electrolyte depletion and dehydration. This liquid formula can be used daily in all 4 seasons.
Liqui Lyte by Pro Formula is fast-acting and rejuvenates electrolyte salts and minerals lost due to the change in weather, dehydration, heat, humidity or the stress of performance.
Liqui Lyte can be added to water or top-dressed on feed.
The one gallon jug will last one horse about 4 months.
Electrolytes for the High Performance Horse, as a supplemental source of essential nutrients. Laboratory tested for purity and stability. Most available form of electrolytes and minerals are used. Electrolyte for instant rejuvenation with a 3 minute absorption rate.
Lyte Now helps prevent dehydration, muscle fatigue, heat stress and tying up during and after activity. Each dose supplies twice the minerals lost during 1 hour of sustained physical exercise. Ideal for use before or after competition, worming, stress, and illness.
Perform 'N Win by Buckeye Nutrition is the only university tested performance electrolyte in the market, Perform 'n Win™ provides horses with optimum levels of electrolytes to support performance, potentially increasing a horse's stamina by nearly 25%.
- Provides optimal levels of electrolyte for maximum performance
- Levels used were based from the scientific study for a complete balance for your horse
- Easy to use and easy to dissolve
- Quick absorption formula 1 ounce per liter or 4.5 ounces per gallon provides your horse with the correct ozmolarity for rapid absorption in the small intestine
- Delays time-to-fatigue by nearly 25%
- Allows for longer, stronger and healthier performance from your horse
- Low sugar formula
- Dramatically reduces large increases in plasma glucose (sugar high) for optimal results
- The powder allows for a more rapid absorption rate, as pastes tend to absorb slower due to fluid imbalances and dehydration
- Can be used in your horses' drinking water every day
- Diluted solution adequately replenishes small amounts of electrolytes lost in normal workouts
- Will mask strange tastes in water when traveling to new location - No more transporting jugs and gallons of water to events or shows
Equisel-BCAA Paste is a branched chain amino acids & merneral replacement. The Equisel-Lyte post event recovery system now in a convenient travel paste. Given post-workout to repair muscle with its BCAA, Equisel-BCAA will also replace minerals lost in sweat to aid in better re-hydration.
- 80 cc dial up single dose syringe
- Promotes repair of muscles post exercise
Perfect Balance Electolite by Peak Performance is a sugar and filler free electrolyte balanced to match the proportion of electrolytes lost through sweat. Each serving provides concentrated chloride levels, and chelated minerals for improved absorption. It is perfect for re-hydration before and after strenuous exercise.
Made with high quality, food grade ingredients and featured as 2007 Horse Journal Product of the Year. Sugar, filler, Dextrose & Sodium Bicarbonate free. Perfect Balance Electrolyte is an excellent choice for performance, trail or IR horses.
The 2.5 lb size will provide one horse with up to a 51 day supply.
The 4 lb size will provide one horse with up to a 82 day supply.
The 8 lb size will provide one horse with up to a 165 day supply.
The 30 lb size will provide one horse with up to a 618 day supply.
Aqua-Aide by Progressive Nutrition is an oral electrolyte for performance horses. Helps replenish electrolyte losses associated with fatigue, dehydration, heat injury, muscle cramping, reduced gut function and exercise. Electrolytes before, during and after exercise can delay the onset of fatigue and improve recovery time.
- Formulated for the demands of performance horses
- Feeding directions specific for heat stress and workload
- Shown to improve horse water intake
- Feed as top dress or mix with water
- Easy to measure and mix
AccuLytes Paste electrolyte provides fast, convenient replacement of vital electrolytes for horses in need of rapid replenishment from the effects of heavy exercise, training, competition and trailering. Formulated by an equine nutritionist, AccuLytes Paste encourages healthy water intake year round and under stressful situations.
- Gingersnap spice flavor
- Replaces crucial electrolytes lost through sweat
- Formulated by an equine nutritionist
- Passed palatability test at 100% palatable
Farnam Apple Elite Paste Electrolyte provides rapid delivery of essential minerals in easy to use palatable paste.
- 60 cc tube for one dose, 5 lb tub provides a 40 day supply, & 20 lb tub provides a 160 day supply for one horse
- Convenient for on the go use
- Veterinarian recommended
Mega Jug by McIntosh Proline comes in a in a convenient 100 cc, 4 serving, dial-a-dose syringe. It replaces amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and salts lost through sweating and day to day stress. These nutrients have to be replaced for your horse to perform to capacity. Not just for that instant boost.
Mega Jug encourages your horse to consume more fluids and replaces needed nutrients to rebound your horse for the next event. Use Mega Jug before and after racing or competing to prevent fatigue.
Nu Tone Orange by Farrier's Magic is a combination of electrolytes, minerals, amino acids and vitamins. An economical way to supplement your horse.
50 lb pail will provide one horse up to a 400 day supply.
Electrocharge by Finish Line is a fast-acting oral electrolyte formula. One tube contains two (2) doses of a heavily concentrated formula that replaces electrolytes in the same proportion as the horse loses in sweat.
Electrocharge works rapidly to build up and restore electrolytes, salts and trace minerals that your horses lose from strenuous competition, worming or stress.
One tube contains 60 ml - 2 doses.