Horse Supplements - lowest prices
The 4 lb tub provides up to a 64 day supply and the 20 lb tub provides a 320 day supply.
Apple-A-Day is Finish Line's original apple electrolyte/mineral replacement. It prevents dehydration, replenishes electrolytes lost through daily activities, aids appetite and water consumption.
- Contains no sugar and no fillers
- Highly palatable apple flavored powder
- Top dress over feed, mix into bran mash, added to the horse's drinking water* or mixed into a paste for dosing
- Beneficial all year, not only in the summer
The 5 lb pail provides an 80 day supply for one horse.
The 30 lb pail provides a 480 day supply for one horse.
*If added to drinking water, an extra water bucket without electrolytes must be provided
Rein Water by Redmond Minerals
Rein Water has a natural taste horses love which encourages them to drink more water, while providing essential minerals
- Provides essential trace minerals
- 100% natural
- Add directly to water
- Improves taste
- Electrolyte replacer
- Alkalizes water
- Mix 2 oz of Rein Water with about 4 Gallons of water
- Absorbs quickly
- Paste Form
- Contains full chain of amino acids
- Can be used before or after workouts and events
- 60 cc tube
Equiwinner is a patented, non-transdermal patch. It serves as a natural electrolyte-balancing system. Nothing goes into the horse's body - it simply recognizes the electrolytes in the patches and responds to them.
Safe, effective and easy to use.
Simple 10-day treatment costs less than constantly trying to treat or manage symptoms.
One single treatment can be effective for months, even up to one full year, when used as directed!
No side effects
Won't test positive in any competition, race or event or sport.
Equiwinner by Signal-Health has had success with Horse Bleeding EIPH, Non-Sweating, Headshaking, Tying-Up and Improving Performance!
Conditions that Equiwinner Patch can correct-
Exercise Induced Pulmonary Hemorrhage (EIPH) including "bleeders" or blood in the trachea (windpipe).
Headshaking for no known cause when the horse is exercised.
Fading effort or pulling up when an otherwise fit horse is asked for performance.
Distress or refusal for no known reason when asked for increased effort e.g. going from walk to canter.
Dry or dull coat from no apparent cause.
Overheating from lack of sweat (anhidrosis), or patchy sweating.
Equiwinner ensures full hydration and better performance.
Equiwinner prevents stress in the horse when travelling in transport. "
Tying Up", also called azoturia or equine rhabdomyolysis.
Perk-A-Lyte by Cox Vet Labs is a salt-based oral electrolyte that fights dehydration, fatigue and weakness caused by competition, exercise and sickness. Highly palatable and apple flavored in an easy-to-use water soluble base.
The 5 lb tub will provide up to a 80 day supply.
The 20 lb tub will provide up to a 320 day supply.
*Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Total Energy & Stamina by Ramard
Great to give before a race or event. Helps support vasodilation, energy conversion and the elimination of lactic acid in the muscles.
- Increases energy conversion of carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Supports reduction of heart strain Increased circulation to lower legs and hooves
- Vasodilation to support reduction of lactic acid and cramping
- Supports oxygen capacity for optimal performance
- Contains no prohibited substances
Down-the-Stretch 60cc Paste by Tenda Horse Products
An outstanding all-natural source of energy for the high-performance equine athlete. This pre-event formula showcases the power of Honey. Considered an essential super-food, Honey is naturally rich in anti-oxidants which aid in the keeping your horses muscles healthy, as well as increasing your horses oxygen uptake. Honey also features anti-bacterial properties contributing to the overall health and well-being of your horse. Down the Stretch is suitable for all classes of horses and will not test.
- All-natural energy source
- Contains Honey an essential super-food
- Rich in anti-oxidants
- Increases oxygen uptake
- For all classes of horses
Directions: Administer entire contents of 60cc syringe orally on the back of the horses tongue 2-4 hours prior to event.
For use in horses as an oral aid in the prevention of electrolyte depletion and dehydration. This liquid formula can be used daily in all 4 seasons.
Liqui Lyte by Pro Formula is fast-acting and rejuvenates electrolyte salts and minerals lost due to the change in weather, dehydration, heat, humidity or the stress of performance.
Liqui Lyte can be added to water or top-dressed on feed.
The one gallon jug will last one horse about 4 months.
Electrolytes for the High Performance Horse, as a supplemental source of essential nutrients. Laboratory tested for purity and stability. Most available form of electrolytes and minerals are used. Electrolyte for instant rejuvenation with a 3 minute absorption rate.
Lyte Now helps prevent dehydration, muscle fatigue, heat stress and tying up during and after activity. Each dose supplies twice the minerals lost during 1 hour of sustained physical exercise. Ideal for use before or after competition, worming, stress, and illness.
Perform 'N Win by Buckeye Nutrition is the only university tested performance electrolyte in the market, Perform 'n Win™ provides horses with optimum levels of electrolytes to support performance, potentially increasing a horse's stamina by nearly 25%.
- Provides optimal levels of electrolyte for maximum performance
- Levels used were based from the scientific study for a complete balance for your horse
- Easy to use and easy to dissolve
- Quick absorption formula 1 ounce per liter or 4.5 ounces per gallon provides your horse with the correct osmolarity for rapid absorption in the small intestine
- Delays time-to-fatigue by nearly 25%
- Allows for longer, stronger and healthier performance from your horse
- Low sugar formula
- Dramatically reduces large increases in plasma glucose (sugar high) for optimal results
- The powder allows for a more rapid absorption rate, as pastes tend to absorb slower due to fluid imbalances and dehydration
- Can be used in your horses' drinking water every day
- Diluted solution adequately replenishes small amounts of electrolytes lost in normal workouts
- Will mask strange tastes in water when traveling to new location - No more transporting jugs and gallons of water to events or shows
Equisel-BCAA Paste is a branched chain amino acids & mineral replacement. The Equisel-Lyte post event recovery system now in a convenient travel paste. Given post-workout to repair muscle with its BCAA, Equisel-BCAA will also replace minerals lost in sweat to aid in better re-hydration.
- 80 cc dial up single dose syringe
- Promotes repair of muscles post exercise
Perfect Balance by Peak Performance is a sugar and filler free electrolyte balanced to match the proportion of electrolytes lost through sweat. Each serving provides concentrated chloride levels, and chelated minerals for improved absorption.
- Perfect for re-hydration before and after strenuous exercise.
- Made with high quality, food grade ingredients
- Sugar, filler, Dextrose & Sodium Bicarbonate free
- Excellent choice for performance, trail or race horses.
The 2.5 lb size will provide one horse with up to a 51 day supply.
The 4 lb size will provide one horse with up to an 82 day supply.
The 8 lb size will provide one horse with up to a 165 day supply.
The 30 lb size will provide one horse with up to a 618 day supply.
Farnam Apple Elite Paste Electrolyte provides rapid delivery of essential minerals in easy to use palatable paste.
- 60 cc tube for one dose, 5 lb tub provides a 40 day supply, & 20 lb tub provides a 160 day supply for one horse
- Convenient for on the go use
- Veterinarian recommended
Mega Jug by McIntosh Proline comes in a in a convenient 100 cc, 4 serving, dial-a-dose syringe. It replaces amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and salts lost through sweating and day to day stress. These nutrients have to be replaced for your horse to perform to capacity. Not just for that instant boost.
Mega Jug encourages your horse to consume more fluids and replaces needed nutrients to rebound your horse for the next event. Use Mega Jug before and after racing or competing to prevent fatigue.