Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Acti-Flex Pellet by Cox Labs is the alfalfa-based pellet version of the Acti-Flex 4000 Liquid. It contains the same key ingredients to support the join function of your horse. While Acti-Flex Pellets works to fight inflammation and pain, it also supports long term protection to knees, backs, stifles, hocks, fetlocks and other cartilage. It helps to prevent much of the cumulative cartilage damage that eventually shortens the animal's prime performance years.
- Chondroitin Sulfates - The most effective treatment for joint cartilage, connective tissues and blood vessels, maintaining their strength and elasticity while fighting inflammation and pain, all without undesirable side effects.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) - Plays a critical role in maintaining healthy joint synovial fluid and preventing the deterioration of aging, over worked joints.
- Glucosamine Sulfate - Effective in relieving pain
- Ester C
- Perna Canaliculus
- Boswellia Serrata
Acti-Flex by Cox labs has an advanced, fast-acting formula of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM & Hyaluronic Acid to repair and strengthen stressed joints. It improves performance by increasing your horse's supply of naturally occurring joint-lubricating synovial fluid making notable improvement within 5 days.
- Available in liquid or powder form, or see item #48402 for pellet form
- Reduces inflammation and pain
- Supports long term protection to knees, backs, stifles, hocks, fetlocks and other cartilage
- Helps prevent cumulative cartilage damage
Key ingredients per oz (see product label tab for a full list):
Glucosamine Sulfate 8,000 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 4,000 mg, MSM 3,000 mg, Ester C (Ascorbic Acid) 1,000 mg, Hyaluronic Acid (HA) 125 mg
Please Note: Acti-Flex no longer contains Type II Collagen & cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Flex+ Max by Absorbine offers a new and improved, highly concentrated joint and connective tissue formula with no fillers in both pellet and powder form that is proven to be palatable among horses.
- Helps support joint and connective tissue and helps maintain strong bones
- Guaranteed levels of hyaluronic acid, glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, boswellia, and flaxseed
- Highly palatable fenugreek flavoring
- No load-in dosing requirement
- Comes with an easy-to-use pre-measured dosage scoop
The 5 lb tub provides up to a 30 day supply for one horse.
Helps to ease joint stiffness, maintains joint lubricating synovial fluid and helps to enhance tissue pliability in horse's in all stages. AniFlex Complete with Hemp also helps maintain a normal inflammatory response and also acts as an antioxidant. The 2.5lb jar provides up to 80 day supply for 1 horse. The 16oz jar provides up to 32 day supply for 1 horse.
- Maintains synovial fluid for joint lubrication
- Ease joint stiffness
- Enhances tissue pliability
- Maintains normal inflammatory response
- Supports antioxidant function
- 16 oz provides up to 32 days for 1 horse
- 2.5lb provides up to 80 days for 1 horse
Give 2 tablespoons daily for 14 days, then 1 tablespoon daily for maintenance
Sinew X by Omega Alpha is used to prevent as well as aid recovery from horse joint pain, muscle soreness and Equine tie up.
Strengthens the capillaries, has anti-inflammatory properties helps reduce or prevent swelling also relieves pain. Aids in the body's repair of joint cartilage and ligaments.
D-Glucosamine Sulphate - Aids in the body's repair of joint cartilage and ligaments by acting as a source of raw material.
MSM (Methyl Sulphonyl Methane) - Supplies sulphur to the body, important for many biochemical reactions in the body.
Notopterygium incisum - Acts as an anti-inflammatory in muscles and joints, also relieves pain.
Ledeboutielle divaricata - Relieves pain in muscles and joints.
Gentiana macrophylla - Anti-inflammatory effect, strengthens the capillaries to prevent swelling
Support for anxiety, pain and joint discomfort for horses in all stages. Organically harvested hemp contains at least 0.3% phytocannabinoid content and contains 0.00% THC. PhytoCare Hemp pellets are easy to feed, one dose is 25 mg (one scoop) which is used to relieve anxiety and to help with pain and lameness. Formula 707's Hemp Pellets will not affect your horse's mental state as they are non-pschotropic/mind-altering as it contains 0.00% THC.
- Contains 0.3% phytocanninoids 25-30mg per tablespoon
- Helps relieve anxiety, pain and joint discomfort
- Great for showing, traveling, farrier/vet visits
- Organically harvested hemp
- Easy to feed pelleted form
- 1 lb jar
- Check with your show assoc if they test for CBD
Natural anti-inflammatory supplement that helps relieve pain and helps to reduce inflammation in horses. Inflammasaver by Figuerola aids in controlling pain and restoring blood flow to areas with inflammation. Great for performance horses that are in training and are competing. Helps the body's own natural ability to reduce bruising, swelling, injuries, and arthritis. Inflammasaver contains Inhibitol which inhibits inflammatory inducing factors and also works to control the production of cytokines.
- Helps to reduce pain and reduce inflammation
- Control pain and restore blood flow
- Reduces bruising, swelling, injuries, arthritis, tendonitis
- Great for horses in work, training, competing/racing
- Contains Inhibitol
- 1 lb container has 60 scoops
- 3 lb container has 180 scoops
Sinew X Plus by Omega Alpha as all of the great benefits of Sinew-X including the D-form of glucosamine sulphate and also includes 100mg of Hyaluronic Acid in each 30mL serving. This is a great supplement for any horse needing joint support.
Used to prevent as well as aid recovery from horse joint pain, muscle soreness and Equine tie up.
Strengthens the capillaries, has anti-inflammatory properties helps reduce or prevent swelling also relieves pain.
Aids in the body's repair of joint cartilage and ligaments
Also contains 2 new anti-inflammatory herbs; Curcuma longa and Boswellia serrata
MSM Free! This complements current equestrian competition rules stating MSM is a banned or controlled substance
The quart is approximately 32 day supply for one horse, and a gallon is approximately a 128 day supply for one horse.
Joint Essentials 6-in-1 is now with Green Lipped Mussel! Use to improve and maintain joint health in performance horses or to keep older horses sound longer. The all-in-one formula for complete joint care is better than ever.
Green Lipped Mussel is known to reduce inflammation, which in turn will mitigate pain due to joint issues. Collagen is hte main protein of connective tissue in animals. Tough bundles of collagen fibers are a major component of the extra-cellular structure from the outside. Collagen also has great tensile strength, and is a major component of cartilage, ligaments, tendons, bone and teeth. Everything your horse needs for healthy joints!
Once a day, every day taken together collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin, pure MSM and Bromelian, offer unsurpassed care for your horses cartilage, tendons, ligaments and joints.
With Joint Essentials 5-in-1, you get the kind of joint support hard working horses need every day.
- Promotes healthy and strong joints
- Now with collagen
A 5 lb container is approximately 40-80 servings and a 10 lb container is approximately 80-160 servings.
Acti-Flex Senior is manufactured in an alfalfa-based powder that proves to be highly palatable. The 5 lb tub will provide up to a 80 day supply for one horse.
- Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
- No longer contains Type II Collagen
Next Level Equine Joint Fluid by Farnam is a supplement that helps keep joints lubricated. It contains glucosamine, chondroitin, Ester C and MSM and a special bromelain enzyme solution. It absorbs quickly and digests easily. This will take your horse to the next level of joint care with the powerful combination of top joint nutracueticals glucosamine HCI and chondroitin sulfate.
Maintains joint function
Liquid is easy digested
Protects the joints from free radicals
Key Ingredients per serving:
- Glucosamine - 5000 mg
- MSM - 1750 mg
- Ester-C - 30 mg
- Chondroitin - 14.5 mg
The quart size provides up to a 32 day supply for one horse, while a gallon provides a 128 day supply. The 1.875 lb pellets are a 30 day supply for one horse.
Horse Health Joint Combo Hoof & Coat by horse Health is a convenient 3-in-1 product for complete joint, hoof & coat care.
Joint Combo Hoof & Coat contains glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, vitamin C, manganese and MSM. These ingredients support normal joint function and collagen synthesis. Improves skin condition and makes coats bloom with essential fatty acids (Omega-3 & Omega-6) from soy oil and flax seed meal . It also contains zinc and biotin. These ingredients are known to work synergistically for improved skin condition and a lustrous show ring coat. It also provides excellent hoof conditioning with 16 mg of biotin per dose, a B-complex vitamin shown to strengthen hooves and zinc, which is necessary for healthy keratin development in the hoof wall.
The 3.75 lb tub provides up to a 30 day supply for one horse on maintenance.
HylaLube Pellets by Select
Advanced joint support for performance horses. HylaLube is a concentrated pellet supplement containing Hyaluronan also known as Hyaluronic Acid (HA) for Joint support. HA has been identified as the main consistency in joint fluid and is key to a healthy joint structure. Daily dose of 2 ounces is recommended. 40 Day supply for 1 horse.
Per 2 oz serving:
- 10,000 mg glucosamine
- 5,000 mg MSM
- 1,000 mg Vitamin C
- 350 mg Hyaluronic Acid
- Formulated in a stabilized rice bran base
Flex-It Paste by Cox Vet. Labs supports the lubrication and repair of joints and connective tissues. Four substances work together to improve performance by increasing the horse's supply of joint-lubricating synovial fluid, which repairs and strengthens body parts that running and competition puts under high stress. Sodium Hyaluronate is in the gel formula & is one of the substances responsible for the lubrication of joints with its highest concentration found in soft connective tissue and joint fluid. When arthritis is present, the quantity and quality of Hyaluronate decreases, therefore joint fluid loses its viscosity and lubricating ability.
- Repairs joints and many other tissues
- Contains Sodium Hyaluronate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine Sulfate, and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) occur naturally in the body
- By supplementing what a horse produces for itself, Flex-It greatly speeds the body's self-repairing processes
- Honey flavored gel
- Enables you to orally administer Hyaluronate to your horse without costly injections
- Administer 10 ml once per day
- Each 60 ml syringe contains 6 servings
Smooth Mover by Oralx - As time goes on and your horse gets older eventually everything starts to hurt, whether it’s from exertion or advancing age. Even more so for horses with joint pain that develops over time.
- Contains the essential amino acid DL-Phenylalanine along with herbal White Willow Bark
- Helps keep the horse's body feeling strong and ready to take on the next challenge
- Aids in keeping horse active longer
- Eases the discomfort from pains of growing older or over exertion