Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Guaranteed Analysis Per oz:
- Glucosamine Sulfate 8,000 mg.
- Chondroitin Sulfate 4,000 mg.
- MSM 3,000 mg.
- Ester C (Ascorbic Acid) 1,000 mg.
- Yucca 150 mg.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) 125 mg.
- Cox Veterinary Laboratory, Inc products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
- No longer contains Type II Collagen
$46.75 - $134.95
Acti-Flex Senior is manufactured in an alfalfa-based powder that proves to be highly palatable. The 5 lb tub will provide up to a 80 day supply for one horse.
- Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
- No longer contains Type II Collagen
Cosequin Powder by Nutramax Labs is the #1 veterinarian recommended joint health supplement brand. Regardless of age, breed or discipline, the stress of everyday riding, training, and competition may result in wear and tear to articular cartilage, eventually affecting joint function and performance of the equine athlete.
- The ingredients in the Cosequin formula provide the raw materials that are essential for the synthesis of synovial fluid and the major components of articular cartilage matrix.
- Unlike steroids and some NSAID's which can damage the cartilage matrix, Cosequin is not a drug; it is a true nutraceutical
Under 600 lbs 2 scoops AM & PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1 scoop daily
600-1200 lbs 3 scoops AM & PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1-2 scoops daily
Over 1200 lbs 4 scoops AM & PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 2 scoops daily
Each 3.3 Grams (1 Level Scoop) Contains:
Glucosamine Hydrochloride 1,800mg
Chondroitin Sulfate 600mg
Cosequin ASU by Nutramax Labs goes above and beyond the traditional glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate products on the market. Cosequin ASU contains NMX1000 avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU) formulated with FCHG49 glucosamine hydrochloride and TRH122 low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate plus the addition of high purity MSM! This sets Cosequin ASU apart from any other joint health supplement for horses. And all in a tasty, easy to administer powder!
Cosequin ASU is a dual synergistic formula: its specific glucosamine hydrochloride and low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate have demonstrated synergy in stimulating cartilage matrix production, while ASU also acts synergistically with glucosamine.
The combination of glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate plus ASU has been shown to work better than glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate alone in cartilage cell studies!
ASU (avocado/soybean unsaponifiables) is obtained from avocados and soybeans. It is a potent ingredient demonstrated to protect cartilage support joint function. Each of these ingredients, while working via its own primary mechanisms of action, together deliver comprehensive joint health support
Cosequin ASU Plus by Nutramax contains the same ingredients as Cosequin ASU with the addition of HA and Green Tea Extract. HA is an ingredient that helps lubricate the joints. Green Tea Extract is an antioxidant that protects the body from the effects of free radicals. Cell culture research shows that these ingredients together inhibit many mediators that contribute to the breakdown of cartilage. New cutting edge cell culture data shows that this combination of ingredients even inhibits NF-kappaB, a mediator that helps "turn on" the other mediators and so starts the process resulting in cartilage breakdown and less joint comfort. Cosequin ASU Plus truly is an advanced formula providing comprehensive joint health support.
- The most advanced Cosequin joint health formula providing the next level of support
- Comprehensive, multi-faceted joint health management
- Glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate and avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU)- PLUS high quality hyaluronic acid (HA) and Green Tea Extract
- Supported by cutting edge scientific data
- All-in-one convenience
Turmeric powder is great for horses struggling with arthritis. Get great results without all of the fillers like other products contain. Turmeric Powder is an active main ingredient in many other joint supplements.
- 1 lb lasts 1 horse approximately 90 days
- 5 gm a day
- May be a GI irritant & is not to be used in high doses with anticoagulant drugs or those with stomach ulcers
- Safe use in pregnant mares or those intended for breeding has not been proven
Arthrocize is an all natural equine joint health dietary supplement that performs with the speed and scope of joint injections - WITHOUT the use of drugs! Specially formulated joint supplement that produces results in as little as 3-5 days.
Arthrocize features 225 mg per ounce of the highest purity and lowest molecular weight Sodium Hyaluronate (HA).
GUARANTEED to produce visible results in 3-5 days or your money back.
Newly Formulated Magic Power by Black Magic is an all natural, herbal, very effective pain reliever, muscle and joint supplement that supports the reduction of joint and muscle soreness. Can be given just prior to a competitive event and really addrersses chronic pain issues.
- 14 doses
- More fluid motion
- Natual continued well being
- More durability
- Quicker recovery between performance events
- More muscle strength
- Made of Boswellia, Chinese Skullcap, White Peony, White Willow Bark, Turmeric and Ginger.
Tandem is the first oral supplement specifically designed for use following joint injection & post-arthroscopic procedures.
- In conjunction with Polyglycan Sterile Solution
- For young and developing horses
- For all horses in training or competition
- For older horses with arthritic conditions
- Feed 1 scoop twice daily for 30 days.
- Finish remainder of product at 1 scoop /per day.
- Maintenance or Ongoing Support: 1 scoop per day
Ingredients per 20 gm supplied scoop:
- 25 mg Hyaluronic acid
- 500 mg Chondroitin sulfate
- 500 mg N-Acetyl-D-glucosamine
FluidFlex by Equicare (A division of Farnam) is a balanced formula of the 3 most preferred active ingredients for healthy joint function, glucosamine HCl, chondroitin sulfate and potent antioxidants. The liquid formula is designed for fast absorption and provides the essential nutrients for building and maintaining healthy joint cartilage and connective tissue.
- Made in the USA
- Liquid formula for fast absorption
- Perfect balance of the 3 most preferred active ingredients for continued healthy joint function
The 32 oz bottle provides up to a 32 day supply for one horse.
The gallon bottle provides up to a 128 day supply for one horse.
Scientists and veterinarians agree that the effectiveness of any oral joint care supplement is determined by its ability to pass through cellular walls and arrive at their intended destination so smaller molecules mean maximum assimilation and better utilization.
Corta-Flx for your horse has a tasty alfalfa base that mixes well with sweet feed and don't all horses love alfalfa?
- Clinically proven
- Features pure, water soluble, micro-sized, isolated nutrients similar to the active ingredients found in Chondroitin, Glucosamine, MSM and Hyaluronic Acid
- Effectiveness enhanced by smaller molecules' ability to pass through cellular walls and arrive at their intended destination
- Highly palatable in it's liquid, powder, or pellet form
- Made in the U.S.A.
The tried, trusted and clinically proven Corta-Flx formula has now been fortified with Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid (LMW-HA) to bring you a potent and powerful alternative to injectable HA. These HA molecules are many times smaller than traditionally sourced HA as used by some competitors.
Thus, the Corta-Flx clinically proven formula Plus HA gets faster results. During recent testing of HA, the Horse Journal declared it to be a highly-viable alternative to injectable HA. Try the newest classic in the Cortaflex stable of quality products – try Corta-Flx HA today!
- Clinically Tested
- Made in the USA
- Quick Results
- Horse Journal declared to be a highly-viable alternative to injectable HA
The quart size will provide up to a 32 day supply for one horse and a gallon provides up to 128 day supply for one horse.
$62.95 - $249.95
Highly convenient - especially for stable owners and trainers with multiple performance horses. Just give 2 scoops (75 grams) along with the horse's normal food ration. A measuring scoop is included. Always give with food or after a meal to avoid gastointestinal upset.
Iron and many B-Vitamins plus copper and cobalt to promote healthy blood and counteract anemia. Biotin, Amino Acids and essential fatty acidsfor strong hooves and healthy skin. Herbal components like slippery elm, licorice, cinnamon, aloe vera plus zinc and vitamins for good digestion. Macrominerals like sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, chloride, iron to stimulate your horse's thirst and encourage healthy hydration. Glucosamine, HA, MSM and Vitamin-C along with Yucca and turmeric for lubricated, flexible joints and reduced inflamation and improved circulation. The 4.7 lb tub provides up to a 28 day supply for one horse.
Cannot ship to Texas.
$67.50 - $284.95
Total Control Plus by Finish Line is a combination of Finish Line’s 5 best selling products plus additional ingredients from XBL Ultra.
- Healthy Blood Counts - Appropriately high levels of iron and many B-vitamins along with copper, cobalt and other ingredients will help aid in preventing iron deficiency anemia
- Healthy Hooves, Hair &a Skin - 15 mg of Biotin, wide variety of Amino Acids including 130 mg Methionine, Omega 3 and 6, Fatty Acids (from quality sources) and other ingredients will promote healthy hooves, hair and skin
- Healthy Digestion - Just like U-7, Total Control Plus is not an antacid. It does not inhibit stomach acid production. Instead, a combination of herbal components such as Slippery elm Licorice, Cinnamon, Cabbage, Aloe Vera, along with Zinc and several vitamins promote healthy digestion.
- Healthy Hydration - Using the ingredients from Apple-A-Day that effectively supply macrominerals like sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, chloride, iron, and trace minerals like manganese, copper, cobalt, and zinc.
- Healthy Joints & Bone - Glucosamine, 2000 mg MSM, 100 mg Sodium Hyaluronate, 1000 mg Vitamin C and B-complex, along with herbals including Yucca, Boswellia all contribute to the promotion of healthy joints and bones
- Healthy Capillaries - 400 mg Hesperidin, Rutin, Vitamin K and other vitamins and proteins promote healthy capillary strength.
Cannot ship to Texas.
Fluid Action by Finish Line provides 5,000 mg / oz of Glucosamine and 1,000 mg / oz of Vitamin C. Recommended for the support of healthy joints in horses.
Fluid Action uses natural ingredients - Glucosamine, Yucca, MSM, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamins B2, B6 and B12, and more. It contains no pain masking ingredients as reduced pain is nature's way of saying that your horse's joints are improving.
The quart size provides up to a 32 day supply for one horse.
The gallon size provides up to a 128 day supply for one horse.