Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Veterinarian developed HEIRO Powder is the only Equine Insulin problem supplement using top rated/highest quality/purity USDA Certified Organic Herbs. Is this your horse? Chronic sore feet, rotation on x-ray, Can’t be on pasture, cresty neck, on Cushing’s meds but still foot sore, stays large on little food, painful on hard ground, and Founder history. See the proven results for yourself with HEIRO - there is no higher standard.
- The only supplement tested to ensure safe sugar and starch content and using USDA Certified Organic Herbs to control Insulin Double-lab tested for mineral amounts.
- Provides documented information regarding the Vitamin E level having highest levels of any supplement currently on the market
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and vascular supporter of the hoof.
Available in 30, 60, and 90-day supplies
DMG 3000 Powder by Vita Flex is an economical way to provide support to oxygen transport and muscles within horses. Commonly used to suport efficient oxygen utilization and muscle recovery, DMG is great for horses that are prone to muscle soreness or "Tying Up." Helps transport oxygen that breaks down glycogen to fuel the ATP cycle, creating energy in the body.
- 3000 mg of DMG/oz
- Extra concentrated for rapid results
- Supports oxygen utilization & methyl donation for muscle recovery
- Used for horses for both metabolic and muscle support
- Crucial to transporting oxygen to cells in your horses body
- Since this metabolism occurs quickly, it is recommended that DMG be fed twice daily
- NASC certified
The 4 lb size will provide up to a 256 day supply for one horse.
#26 Thyroid Support by Silver Lining Herbs is comprised of herbs which support the thyroid. The thyroid is the conductor of the organ orchestra, if you will, and needs to be on the job for all the other systems to operate in harmony. A properly functioning thyroid is key to regular and normal breathing, maintaining proper weight, and normalizing the amount of fat and muscle on the neck and tail head.
- May be beneficial in:
- Bulging eyes
- Rough hair coat or difficulty shedding
- Eyesight problems such as seeing shadows
- Abnormal (either very high or low) weight
- Difficulty in correcting weight through normal dietary adjustments
Recommended use: One half level scoop per day for 1000-1200 lb horse. There are approximately 120 half scoops per bag.
Active Ingredients: A proprietary blend of (Irish Moss, Kelp, Parsley, Barberry, Ginger, Hops and Poke Root) 8787 mg per tbsp. Scoop included.
Micro B-12 5X Vitamin B-12 oral gel by Oralx contains 5,000 micrograms of Vitamin B-12 concentrated into a 6 ml. oral-dose syringe.
- Helps with growth, health, feed efficiency and reproduction.
- Formation of red blood cells.
- Nervous system functions.
- Hair growth.
- Carbohydrate and fat metabolism.
Focus SR by Source has what may be missing from your senior horse's diet. As our equine partners age they need extra help as their metabolic systems become less efficient. Focus SR provides a unique spectrum of essential Omega fatty acids, anti-oxidants, vitamins, beneficial microbes, chelated minerals, nutritional yeast culture and enzymes for special nutritional support for the aging horse. In addition it includes a daily serving of Source original micronutrients to make it all work.
Source harvests and blends select varieties of cold water seaweeds for the nutrients in the Source Original formula. These nutrients include at least 60 minerals and trace elements in an organic, highly bioavailable form. In addition, seaweeds contain other natural bio-active compounds and co-factors which may be missing from your horse's diet. These micronutrients are synergistic with all the other ingredients in Focus SR and will help to increase their effectiveness.
- Supports overall well being
- Includes a daily serving of SOURCE micronutrients
- Blend of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, enzymes, and antioxidants
- Contains nutrients only found in marine plants
The 3.5 lb container will provide up to a 37 day supply for one horse.
The 25 lb container will provide up to an 8 month supply for one horse.
Adren-Fx by Omega Alpha Equine is formulate to regulate and restore hormonal balance in your horse. Adren-Fx also helps normalize sugar levels in horses.
Made from a unique herbal blend of all natural ingredients to help maintain your horses blood sugar levels. A stable and healthy sugar level in horses in optimal for their health and hormonal balance to avoid bad temperament and disobedience.
Available in liquid form ensures fast absorption and better effectiveness.
32 oz bottle provides a 16 day supply
Gallon provides a 63 day supply
Hormone Therapy Powder from Four Horsemen is a natural solution for steroids, without the harmful side effects! Formulated with a mixture of 8 different Chinese herbs that have been used for thousands of years, these herbs help a horse put on weight, make them more “naturally” competitive, help their appetite, and give them a better attitude when it comes to training and racing! The Chinese used these herbs to benefit their animals that they used for food, shelter, and protection. Working off of proven, ancient Eastern medicine methods, create the results you want with a holistic appraoch.
- Produces desired results for racing without use of Equi-Poise and other Steroids
- Blend of 8 Chinese herbs
- Zero harmful side effects
2lb container will provide up to a 180-day supply
DMG 28,000 by Peak Performance is one of the most concentrated DMG product available. It contains over 28,000 mg of DMG per ounce
DMG, or N, N-Dimethylglycine, is a nutrient common to many grains and meat. DMG has been found to support the immune system and oxygen transportation into the cells. DMG 28,000 is pure DMG without dextrose or other sugars and fillers. It is made from only the purest raw material available and is highly concentrated.
May aid in typing up and increase performance by improving oxygen carrying capacity of the blood. Also recommended to support normal muscle function.
- Helps reduce incidence of tying up
- Aids in providing energy and improving oxygen levels in the blood
- Supports normal muscle function
The 1 lb/0.45kg size provides up to a 90 day supply for one horse.
The 5 lb size provides up to a 450 day supply for one horse.
DMG-IT Powder by Vapco provides large levels of Dimethylglycine (DMG), a methyl donating nutrient vital for optimal oxygen uptake in the respiratory cycle of the cells. DMG helps to normalize blood glucose levels and improve the function of many important organs. Also known for its ability to improve athletic endurance by preventing lactic acid accumulation and maximizing training energy, making it useful for horses that are prone to muscle soreness or experience "Tying Up."
- 1500mg/oz DMG per serving
- Highly concentrated source of active metabolite
- Helps transport oxygen that breaks down glycogen to fuel the ATP cycle, creating energy in the body
5 lb size provides up to a 66 day supply for one horse
22 lb size provides up to a 293 day supply for one horse
Life Data Labs Barn Bag is a pelleted feed concentrate formulated to create a superior equine diet. This supplement supports the proper nutritional ratios of nutrients for both pleasure and performance horses on hay and pasture diets. Excellent for maintaining easy keepers as well as maintaining a healthy metabolic response for horses with IR issues, Cushings, and more. Increases the efficiency of feed, therefore preventing waste and saves money!
- Most horses will require less feed due to increased feed efficiency
- Lower by-products in waste
- Balanced nutrition
- Improved hoof quality and coat
- Increases bone and connective tissue strength
- Necessity for those with limited grazing capacity
- Excellent for hard keepers or those with metabolic syndrome, Cushing's, insulin resistance, and more
11 lb. bag provides up to a 60-day supply for an average horse
TSF-100 Powder by Uckele is for horses with underactive or general thyroid issues. Features thyroid stimulating factors (TSF) from L-Tyrosine, Magnesium, Copper, Zinc, Manganese, Iodine, and Niacin to support normal glucose and fat metabolism, as well as excessive sweating. Also beneficial for horses with Anhydrosis, especially during warmer months.
- Beneficial for horses that suffer from Anhydrosis or have pituitary/Thyroid needs
- Contains TSF ingredients to support normal glucose and fat metabolism
- NASC quality certified
- 4200mg L-Tyrosine
- 3200mg Magnesium
- 1050mg Niacin
- Trace levels of Copper, Zinc, Manganese, and Iodine
- 2lb bag provides up to a 32 day supply
- 5lb bag contains up to a 76 day supply
Testos Boost by Omega Alpha is a powder Testosterone-building formula by Omega Alpha. With the use of tribulus terrestris, Testos Boost increases the production rate and availability of testosterone in your horses system naturally. Kelp is also a component and a means to support your horses thyroid function. With the added ingredient of siberian ginseng, help increase sperm production and boost potency for performance and breeding purposes.
- Increases testosterone production and maximizes testosterone levels in blood stream
- Natural results for a safe, controlled environment
- Fortified with kelp for thyroid support
- Contains Siberian Ginseng for potency in stallion
- Not recommended for mares in foal
1.1 lb jar provides up to a 17 day supply
Glycocemic EQ Pellets by Uckele supports blood sugar levels within normal ranges. Promotes balancing of immune and thyroid function, normal glucose metabolism, healthy nerve function and proper insulin sensitivity.
- Promotes healthy insulin levels by providing nutrient levels
- Compatible with a wide variety of diets and source of hay
- Zinc supports antioxidant activity and healthy insulin sensitivity
- Iodine promotes healthy thyroid function
- Chromium promotes healthy insulin sensitivity
- Magnesium maintains healthy cellular insulin receptor numbers and energy storage
- Taurine helps maintain normal weight
Metabarol by Equithrive is a palatable metabolic-supportive supplement that supports a healthy inflammatory response in addition to help maintain appropriate glucose levels. Metabarol is great for easy keepers and can be used long-term as well as for horses with Insulin Reisistance or other Metabolic issues. Comes in both pellet and powder forms.
- Provides 4,000 mg of Resverasyn, a proprietary micro-encapsulated resveratrol
- Helps support proper insulin levels and a normal inflammatory response
- Great for IR/Metabolic issues
- Suitable for easy keepers to maintain a healthy weight
Both 2 lb Powder and 3.3 lb Pellet provides up to a 30-day supply for one average horse
Supports a healthy inflammatory response while supporting a healthy metabolic function by maintaining appropriate glucose levels. Metabarol is great for those easy keepers and can be used long-term.
- Contains Resverasyn - highly bioavailable resveratrol product
- Resverasyn produces high circulating levels after oral administration
- Great for IR/Metabolic issues
- Pellet Form
- Approx 30 day supply for 1 average size horse * dosage is weight dependent