Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Easywillow by Finish Line is a natural and gentle product for the temporary relief of minor soreness and stiffness due to overexertion. White Willow is gentler on the stomach than aspirin, Devils claw does not affect Cox1, and is unlikely to have the same gastric irritant effect of NSAIDS.
Active ingredients per scoop:
- 4000 mg MSM
- 1000 mg Devils claw
- 1000 mg White willow
- 150 mg Kava Kava
- 100 mg Yucca
- 100 mg Anthemis Nobilis
- 96 mg Antioxidant blend (proprietary blend of Grapeseed, Tart cherry and Ascorbyl palmitate)
- 40 mg Feverfew
- 40 mg Turmeric
- 10 mg Boswellia
Directions for use:
Give one level scoop with feed daily as needed, or per Veterinarians directions. Do not exceed 2 scoops per day. Can be given during or after mealtime. 1 scoop = 53cc = 27g
Antiflam by Omega Alpha
Anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving formula that can be used for both chronic and acute cases.
The ingredients in Antiflam alleviate rheumatic pains and body aches, especially in the back, joints, legs and feet. Act as an anti-inflammatory in muscles, feet and joints, also relieve pain. They encourage repair of damaged tissue, strengthen the capillaries to prevent swelling and supply sulphur to the body.
Loading Dose: 60cc twice daily for 7 to 14 days.
Maintenance Dose: Give 60cc per day.
Desert Pure Yucca by Sher-Mar Enterprises. 100% natural powder of the Yucca Schindigera plant.
Often used as a nutritional supplement for horses to help with stiffness or pain. Ecoli and Salmonelaa free. Developed over the years in conjuction with veterinarians and nutritionists.
Crude Protein - Min 2.00%
Crude Fat - Min 0.80%
Crude Fiber - Max 29.00%
Ash - Max 9.50%
100% pure yucca powder with all natural saponin
1 scoop/TBSP equals 6000 mg. 1 lb (2 month supply).
Pure Acetylsalicylic Acid in powder form. Aids in the relief of minor muscular aches, joint pains, reducing fever, inflammation and pain associated with arthritis or exercise. Can be used as a top dress on the normal feed ration.
- Cattle, Horses: 5-60gm Calves,
- Foals: 0.5 - 6.0 gm
- Sheep, Swine: 1-3 gm
Newly Formulated Magic Power by Black Magic is an all natural, herbal, very effective pain reliever, muscle and joint supplement that supports the reduction of joint and muscle soreness. Can be given just prior to a competitive event and really addrersses chronic pain issues.
- 14 doses
- More fluid motion
- Natual continued well being
- More durability
- Quicker recovery between performance events
- More muscle strength
- Made of Boswellia, Chinese Skullcap, White Peony, White Willow Bark, Turmeric and Ginger.
Aspirin Powder by Vet One
- Apple flavor
- For use as an aid in reducing fever and for mild analgesia
- Ingredients: Acetylsalicylic Acid (Aspirin, USP), Sucrose, Apple Flavor ... q.s.
- Dosage and administration for adult horse: 10-120 gm (1/2-4 oz)
- Can be used for cattle, calves, horses, foals, sheep, swine, poultry and dogs.
This herbal and antioxidant combination may help support joints and discomfort associated with normal daily exercise and activity, helping to support free and easy movement. Devil’s Claw Plus has been formulated from a potent blend of herbal extracts and antioxidants selected for their tissue support benefits and support for healthy joints and muscle tissue. It can also help support muscular tissue following intense exercise and provides antioxidants to protect connective tissues from the damaging effects of free radicals.
Devil's Claw can be a helpful tool in the support of healthy joint function. Boswellia can also support cartilage components. Yucca Schidigera contains anti-inflammatory phenolics such as Resveratrol.
- Helps support muscles and joints
A 2 lb container is a 32 day supply for one horse.
A 5 lb container is an 80 day supply for one horse.
A 20 lb container is a 320 day supply for one horse.
Subside by Uncle's Happy Horse is an infusion of essential oils and herbs, natural flavors, MSM, chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, L-phenylalanine, white willow, in a highly refined solution of highest grade collodial silver. Liquid form. For relief of chronic pain and discomfort associated with the wear and tear of heavy exercise and athletic competition.
Feed 30cc (1 oz.) daily by oral dose syringe.
Can be used without interruption.
Will not produce race positives.
Quart (16 dose supply).
Aspirease III by Bio Nutrition
- Contains micro-encapsulated buffered aspirin in a nutritious highly palatable flavor base.
- Aids in the temporary relief of pain and inflammation associated with arthritis, and soft tissue in horses.
- Apple molases flavored.
- 1-3 scoops per 1000 lb (14-28 days)
Stop The Pain by Cox Vet Labs
- Safe and affordable alternative to bute.
- 1 ounce dose of Stop The Pain is equal to 2.0 grams of Phenylbutazone with a cost-to-benefit ratio that is unbeatable.
- No side effects have been associated with Stop The Pain use.
*CAUTION: DO NOT FEED TO PREGNANT MARES
Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Absorbine Bute-Less provides natural everyday relief from chronic discomfort without the high risk of adverse side effects of certain NSAIDs. Helps to maintain joint mobility. Gentle on horses' stomachs.3 doses per syringe.
- Yucca Schidigera Extract....690 mg
- Devil's Claw Extract...........350 mg
- Vitamin B-12.....................20 mcg
Inactive ingredients - Apple flavor, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dried molasses, propionic acid (preservative), vegetable oil, wheat middlings.
- Yucca Schidigera Extract ................2,500 mg
- Devils Claw Extract ........................2,097 mg
- Grape Seed Meail ..........................1,700 mg
- Boswellia Extrat ................................500 mg
- Cats Claw Herb Poweder .................280 mg
- Tumeric Herb Powder ......................168 mg
- ever Few Herb Powder ....................112 mg
- White Willow Bark Herb Powder .... 112 mg
Provide 1/2 to 1 ounce daily for maintenance (1-2 ounces for sever conditions).
Levels are recommended to be doubled during the first 14-21 days.
Equinol along with sorbitol, xanthan gum, peppermint, sodium benzoate and methyl parabens. Total Equine Relief by Ramard was developed to ease the effects of aches and swelling caused by training and competition. These conditions may cause heat, stiffness and discomfort, which could prevent the activities associated with your horse.
Total Equine Relief will help them recover faster and ease discomfort associated with joints and tendons without causing stomach upset, and there are no harsh side effects. Older horses will benefit from the effects of easing joint stiffness and discomfort. Total Equine Relief is beneficial for all ages of horses.
One 15CC syringe is one dose for a 1,000 lb horse.
Equi No Pain by Equi-Herbs is a powder pain reliever formula that is safe for daily use without harmful chemicals or additives. A test free formula that is concentrated to help relieve pain, calm anxiety and relieve spasms.
- Relaxes leg muscles and removes spasms
- Allows maximum event results
- Use as a pre-event supplement or during trailering/travel
- Works in combination with All In One Supplement also by Equi-Herbs
- Accelerates healing
- Blocks enzymes that may increase or cause pain
- 150 servings