Horse Supplements - lowest prices
$25.60 - $151.95
Easywillow by Finish Line is a natural product for the temporary relief of minor soreness and stiffness due to overexertion. White Willow is gentler on the stomach than aspirin and is unlikely to have the same gastric irritant effect of NSAIDS which means it can be given to horses over extended periods of time without any negative effects on the digestive system. White Willow contains the same salicylates originally used in aspirin and is renowned for its ability to soothe and relieve minor discomfort. Devil's Claw is a natural anti-inflammatory and analgesic for minor discomfort, and MSM is another anti-inflammatory ingredient. A proprietary blend of grapeseed, tart cherry and ascorbyl palmitate also contributes powerful antioxidants.
- Give one level scoop with feed daily as needed or per Veterinarians directions. Do not exceed 2 scoops per day. Can be given during or after mealtime. 1 scoop = 53cc or 27g
- 1.85 lb provides up to a 30 day supply*
- 3.7 lb provides up to a 60 day supply*
- 18.4 lb provides up to a 300 day supply*
*When fed at 1 oz per day per 1000 pound horse.
- Contains 4000 mg of MSM, 1000 mg Devils Claw, 1000 mg White Willow, 150 mg Kava Kava, and more!
- Natural, gentle formula
- Can be given long-term, and benefits increase with use
- Discomfort relief plus antioxidants
- Do not use on pregnant mares
Stop The Pain Pellets by Cox Vet Labs - A supplemental source of Vitamin B-12 with Yucca and Devil's Claw Extract.
- Safe and affordable alternative to bute.
- 1 ounce dose of Stop The Pain is equal to 2.0 grams of Phenylbutazone with a cost-to-benefit ratio that is unbeatable.
- No side effects have been associated with Stop The Pain use.
CAUTION: DO NOT FEED TO PREGNANT MARES
Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Natural anti-inflammatory supplement that helps relieve pain and helps to reduce inflammation in horses. Inflammasaver by Figuerola aids in controlling pain and restoring blood flow to areas with inflammation. Great for performance horses that are in training and are competing. Helps the body's own natural ability to reduce bruising, swelling, injuries, and arthritis. Inflammasaver contains Inhibitol which inhibits inflammatory inducing factors and also works to control the production of cytokines.
- Helps to reduce pain and reduce inflammation
- Control pain and restore blood flow
- Reduces bruising, swelling, injuries, arthritis, tendonitis
- Great for horses in work, training, competing/racing
- Contains Inhibitol
- 1 lb container has 60 scoops
- 3 lb container has 180 scoops
Antiflam by Omega Alpha
Anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving formula that can be used for both chronic and acute cases.
The ingredients in Antiflam alleviate rheumatic pains and body aches, especially in the back, joints, legs and feet. Act as an anti-inflammatory in muscles, feet and joints, also relieve pain. They encourage repair of damaged tissue, strengthen the capillaries to prevent swelling and supply sulphur to the body.
Loading Dose: 60cc twice daily for 7 to 14 days.
Maintenance Dose: Give 60cc per day.
Yucca 5-Way Pac by dac is a trace Mineral Supplement that can help alleviate daily discomfort. With Bio-available Trace Minerals, Yea Sacc 1026 complex, and Yucca Schidigera Extract, this natural anti-inflammatory may help discomfort associated with normal daily exercise and activity.
- Feed 1 scoop (1 oz) daily
- 80 servings per container based on 1000 pound horse
- Yucca Schidigera Extract - antioxidant and free radicals to help reduce ammonia from animal waste
- Yea Sacc 1026 - live yeast culture, increases fiber, phosphorus and calcium digestibility in mares.
- Yea Sacc 1026 - Improves milk availability to foals
- Bio-available Trace Minerals
- Bio-available Copper - essential to connective tissue
- Bio-available Zinc - found in bone and muscle
- Bio-available Manganese - essential to cartilage formation
- 60 day money back guarantee from Manufacturer
Dac DHA Perform is essential for all horses in training and horses who are competing. Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA) supplement helps reduce inflammation associated with training in all classes of horses.
Benefits of DHA includes enchanced exercise tolerance for heavy-load bearing work and sport horses, supporting normal muscle recovery; cardivascular function; immune system; neurlogical function; normal integrity and function of lungs; and normal brain and nerve function. In addition, it promotes proper glucose metabolism for those noticeably hard keepers as well as healthy vision development. Can be an aid for dealing with seasonal skin allergies and sensitive skin.
- Maintenance: 2 oz (1 scoop) per day
- Performance and Breeding: 4 - 6 oz (2 - 3 scoops) daily
- Dosing rate based on 1000 pound body weight
- Omega 3 Fatty acids
- Concentrated DHA 4.8g/oz
- May help reduce inflammation associated with training and compeititon in all classes of horses
Smooth Mover by Oralx - As time goes on and your horse gets older eventually everything starts to hurt, whether it’s from exertion or advancing age. Even more so for horses with joint pain that develops over time.
- Contains the essential amino acid DL-Phenylalanine along with herbal White Willow Bark
- Helps keep the horse's body feeling strong and ready to take on the next challenge
- Aids in keeping horse active longer
- Eases the discomfort from pains of growing older or over exertion
Desert Pure Yucca by Sher-Mar Enterprises. 100% natural powder of the Yucca Schindigera plant.
Often used as a nutritional supplement for horses to help with stiffness or pain. Ecoli and Salmonella free. Developed over the years in conjunction with veterinarians and nutritionists.
- Crude Protein - Min 2.00%
- Crude Fat - Min 0.80%
- Crude Fiber - Max 29.00%
- Ash - Max 9.50%
- 100% pure yucca powder with all natural saponin
1 scoop/TBSP equals 6000 mg.
1 lb=2 month supply & 3lb=6 month supply
All natural active ingredients for relief of minor stiffness and soreness. Formerly called Willowcin-X by Finish Line. Herbal paste that is fast acting and is safe to give on a recurring basis. Gentle on the horse's stomach and can be given before and after meals.
- Gentle on the stomach
- Fast Acting
- Natural active ingredients
- Relief of minor stiffness and soreness
- Can be given during or after mealtime.
- 4 oz
Absorbine Bute Less Performance Pellets
Comprehensive support for managing occasional soreness, stiffness, and discomfort associated with training or competition.
- Longvida SD optimized curcumin fights inflammation, helps with muscle recovery and provides digestive benefits
- Boswellia helps decrease normal inflammatory pathways
- Yucca enhances the body's normal repair of connective tissue and joints
- MSM supports cellular health and reduces the negative effects of oxidative stress
- Supports GI tract health & recovery from gastric distress
- Protects again free-radical damage
- Natural ingredients
- 30 day supply
- Administer one scoop (2 oz) daily for an adult horse weighing 1,100 lb. Adjust according to horse's actual weight.
Aspirin Powder by Vet One
- Apple flavor
- For use as an aid in reducing fever and for mild analgesia
- Ingredients: Acetylsalicylic Acid (Aspirin, USP), Sucrose, Apple Flavor ... q.s.
- Dosage and administration for adult horse: 10-120 gm (1/2-4 oz)
- Can be used for cattle, calves, horses, foals, sheep, swine, poultry and dogs.
With its packed-full combination of Devils Claw Extract and Boswellia Extract for joint support, Yucca for anti-inflammatory, Boswellia for cartilage component structure and strength, along with the antioxidants Vitamin C and Grape seed extract to protect connective tissues from the damaging effects of free radicals. Many herbs and botanical extracts have shown great promise in supporting joint health.
This herbal and antioxidant combination may help support joints and discomfort associated with normal daily exercise and activity, helping to support free and easy movement.
- Pellet form
- Helps support muscles and joints
- Supports cartilage components
- Natural anti-inflammatory relief
- Fights against free-radicals
A 2 lb container is a 32 day supply for one horse.
A 5 lb container is an 80 day supply for one horse.
A 20 lb container is a 320 day supply for one horse.
Aspirease Natural by Bio Nutrition
Aids in the temporary relief of pain and inflammation associated with arthritis and soft tissue injuries in horses. Salicin, a highly refined and natural precursor to aspirin, offers the same pain relieving benefits while remaining easy on the stomach and reducing the risk of blood thinning.
- Contains micro-encapsulated ingredients in a nutritious highly palatable apple flavor base
- Apple molasses flavored
- Less likely to cause gastritis or thrombosis
- Orally administer 1 level 17 gram (29.6 cc) scoop once or twice daily as needed
$9.25 - $74.50
Absorbine Bute-Less Pellets provide natural everyday relief from chronic discomfort without the high risk of adverse side effects of certain NSAIDs.
$13.25 - $43.65
Total Equine Relief Powder by Ramard was developed to ease the effects of aches, swelling, heat, stiffness and discomfort caused by training and competition. Although competition horses are more prone to these issues, all horses will benefit from the relief of aches and tenderness associated with every day activities.
- Helps horses recover faster
- Eases discomfort associated with joints and tendons without causing stomach upset
- No harsh side effects, which can lead to other issues associated with those conditions.
- Older horses will benefit from the effects of easing joint stiffness and discomfort.
- May be beneficial for swelling, aches, stiffness, heat, seasonal allergies, discomfort, fever, bruising.
- Paste: one 15CC syringe is one dose for a 1,000 lb horse.
- Powder: 1 scoop (3.2g) per 500lbs or 2 scoops per 1000lbs daily. May be increased to 1 scoop per 500lbs or 2 scoops per 1000lbs every 12 hours.