Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Easywillow by Finish Line is a natural product for the temporary relief of minor soreness and stiffness due to overexertion. Safe for daily use, White Willow is gentler on the stomach than aspirin and is unlikely to have the same gastric irritant effect of NSAIDS.
Active ingredients per scoop:
- 4000 mg MSM
- 1000 mg Devils claw
- 1000 mg White willow
- 150 mg Kava Kava
- 100 mg Yucca
- 100 mg Anthemis Nobilis
- 96 mg Antioxidant blend (proprietary blend of Grapeseed, Tart cherry and Ascorbyl palmitate)
- 40 mg Feverfew
- 40 mg Turmeric
- 10 mg Boswellia
Directions for use:
Give one level scoop with feed daily as needed or per Veterinarians directions. Do not exceed 2 scoops per day. Can be given during or after mealtime. 1 scoop = 53cc or 27g
1.85 lb provides up to a 30 day supply*
3.7 lb provides up to a 60 day supply*
18.4 lb provides up to a 300 day supply*
*When fed at 1 oz per day per horse.
Stop The Pain Pellets by Cox Vet Labs - A supplemental source of Vitamin B-12 with Yucca and Devil's Claw Extract.
- Safe and affordable alternative to bute.
- 1 ounce dose of Stop The Pain is equal to 2.0 grams of Phenylbutazone with a cost-to-benefit ratio that is unbeatable.
- No side effects have been associated with Stop The Pain use.
CAUTION: DO NOT FEED TO PREGNANT MARES
Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
Antiflam by Omega Alpha
Anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving formula that can be used for both chronic and acute cases.
The ingredients in Antiflam alleviate rheumatic pains and body aches, especially in the back, joints, legs and feet. Act as an anti-inflammatory in muscles, feet and joints, also relieve pain. They encourage repair of damaged tissue, strengthen the capillaries to prevent swelling and supply sulphur to the body.
Loading Dose: 60cc twice daily for 7 to 14 days.
Maintenance Dose: Give 60cc per day.
Yucca 5-Way Pac by dac is a trace Mineral Supplement that can help alleviate daily discomfort.
- Yucca Schidigera Extract - antioxidant and free radicals to help reduce ammonia from animal waste
- Yea Sacc 1026 - live yeast culture, increases fiber, phosphorus and calcium digestibility in mares.
- Yea Sacc 1026 - Improves milk availability to foals
- Bio-available Trace Minerals
- Bio-available Copper - essential to connective tissue
- Bio-available Zinc - found in bone and muscle
- Bio-available Manganese - essential to cartilage formation
Dac DHA Perform is essential for all horses in training and horses who are competing. Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA) supplement that helps reduce inflammation associated with training in all classes of horses.
- Omega 3 Fatty acids
- Concentrated DHA 4.8g/oz
- Enhances exercise tolerance
- Supports normal muscle recovery
- Promotes proper glucose metabolism
- Supports normal recovery time after activity
- Supports cardiovascular function, immune system and neurological function
- Supports normal integrity and function of lungs
- Promotes healthy vision development
- Supports normal brain and nerve function
- Helps with seasonal skin allergies and sensitive skin
Smooth Mover by Oralx - As time goes on and your horse gets older eventually everything starts to hurt, whether it’s from exertion or advancing age. Even more so for horses with joint pain that develops over time.
- Contains the essential amino acid DL-Phenylalanine along with herbal White Willow Bark
- Helps keep the horse's body feeling strong and ready to take on the next challenge
- Aids in keeping horse active longer
- Eases the discomfort from pains of growing older or over exertion
Desert Pure Yucca by Sher-Mar Enterprises. 100% natural powder of the Yucca Schindigera plant.
Often used as a nutritional supplement for horses to help with stiffness or pain. Ecoli and Salmonella free. Developed over the years in conjunction with veterinarians and nutritionists.
- Crude Protein - Min 2.00%
- Crude Fat - Min 0.80%
- Crude Fiber - Max 29.00%
- Ash - Max 9.50%
- 100% pure yucca powder with all natural saponin
1 scoop/TBSP equals 6000 mg.
1 lb=2 month supply & 3lb=6 month supply
Absorbine Bute Less Performance Pellets
Comprehensive support for managing occasional soreness, stiffness, and discomfort associated with training or competition.
- Longvida SD optimized curcumin fights inflammation, helps with muscle recovery and provides digestive benefits
- Boswellia helps decrease normal inflammatory pathways
- Yucca enhances the body's normal repair of connective tissue and joints
- MSM supports cellular health and reduces the negative effects of oxidative stress
- Supports GI tract health & recovery from gastric distress
- Protects again free-radical damage
- Natural ingredients
- 30 day supply
- Administer one scoop (2 oz) daily for an adult horse weighing 1,100 lb. Adjust according to horse's actual weight.
Aspirin Powder by Vet One
- Apple flavor
- For use as an aid in reducing fever and for mild analgesia
- Ingredients: Acetylsalicylic Acid (Aspirin, USP), Sucrose, Apple Flavor ... q.s.
- Dosage and administration for adult horse: 10-120 gm (1/2-4 oz)
- Can be used for cattle, calves, horses, foals, sheep, swine, poultry and dogs.
This herbal and antioxidant combination may help support joints and discomfort associated with normal daily exercise and activity, helping to support free and easy movement. Devil’s Claw Plus has been formulated from a potent blend of herbal extracts and antioxidants selected for their tissue support benefits and support for healthy joints and muscle tissue. It can also help support muscular tissue following intense exercise and provides antioxidants to protect connective tissues from the damaging effects of free radicals.
Devil's Claw can be a helpful tool in the support of healthy joint function. Boswellia can also support cartilage components. Yucca Schidigera contains anti-inflammatory phenolics such as Resveratrol.
- Helps support muscles and joints
A 2 lb container is a 32 day supply for one horse.
A 5 lb container is an 80 day supply for one horse.
A 20 lb container is a 320 day supply for one horse.
Aspirease Natural by Bio Nutrition
Aids in the temporary relief of pain and inflammation associated with arthritis and soft tissue injuries in horses. Salicin, a highly refined and natural precursor to aspirin, offers the same pain relieving benefits while remaining easy on the stomach and reducing the risk of blood thinning.
- Contains micro-encapsulated ingredients in a nutritious highly palatable apple flavor base
- Apple molasses flavored
- Less likely to cause gastritis or thrombosis
- Orally administer 1 level 17 gram (29.6 cc) scoop once or twice daily as needed
Absorbine Bute-Less Pellets provide natural everyday relief from chronic discomfort without the high risk of adverse side effects of certain NSAIDs.
- Yucca Schidigera Extract....690 mg
- Devil's Claw Extract...........350 mg
- Vitamin B-12.....................20 mcg
Inactive ingredients - Apple flavor, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dried molasses, propionic acid (preservative), vegetable oil, wheat middlings.
- Yucca Schidigera Extract ................2,500 mg
- Devils Claw Extract ........................2,097 mg
- Grape Seed Meal ..........................1,700 mg
- Boswellia Extract ................................500 mg
- Cats Claw Herb Powder .................280 mg
- Turmeric Herb Powder ......................168 mg
- ever Few Herb Powder ....................112 mg
- White Willow Bark Herb Powder .... 112 mg
Provide 1/2 to 1 ounce daily for maintenance (1-2 ounces for severe conditions).
Levels are recommended to be doubled during the first 14-21 days.
2 lb (32 days).
Total Equine Relief Powder by Ramard was developed to ease the effects of aches, swelling, heat, stiffness and discomfort caused by training and competition. Although competition horses are more prone to these issues, all horses will benefit from the relief of aches and tenderness associated with every day activities.
- Helps horses recover faster
- Eases discomfort associated with joints and tendons without causing stomach upset
- No harsh side effects, which can lead to other issues associated with those conditions.
- Older horses will benefit from the effects of easing joint stiffness and discomfort.
- May be beneficial for swelling, aches, stiffness, heat, seasonal allergies, discomfort, fever, bruising.
- Paste: one 15CC syringe is one dose for a 1,000 lb horse.
- Powder: 1 scoop (3.2g) per 500lbs or 2 scoops per 1000lbs daily. May be increased to 1 scoop per 500lbs or 2 scoops per 1000lbs every 12 hours.
Rosehip's POWER OF NATURE is certified Organic. Administer daily to help boost your horse's immune system naturally. It also aids in relieving inflammation associated with normal exercise & competition and helps maintain a healthy digestive tract. Suitable for all types of horses at any stage of their lives from the pasture to the show ring and all activities stages in between.
- Supports healthy immune system
- May help relieve inflammation associated with normal daily exercise, training and competition
- Vitamin C and bioflavonoids work together synergistically to support the membranes of the capillaries and cells
- Keeps the digestive tract functioning properly and may help reduce the possibility of colic
- Helps to maintain horse's healthy skin and coat
- Safe for all ages and types of horses
- 100% Certified Organic
- No preservatives or fillers
- Fine granular (not a powder)
- Comprised of 98% peels and 2% seeds
- Do not feed with Aspirin
- Choose from 1.5 or 3lb sizes
Administer 1 scoop (20 grams) daily