Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Power Pak Nitro by Peak Performance is support for lung, cardiovascular and muscular health during the most intense competitions.
A completely new formulation using 11 powerful new ingredients especially designed to improve breathing, pain response, and increase Nitric Acid. Nitric Acid (NOS) is a key molecule used to transport oxygen, increase muscular blood flow (Hemodilation) and to deliver nutrients to skeletal muscle.
This proprietary combination is only available in Power Pak Nitro.
Aids in improving breathing
Helps with pain response
Increases nitric acid, a key component to transport oxygen and increase muscular blood flow and to deliver nutrients to the skeletal muscles
90 gram single dose pack.
Blitz Pre Event by Peak Performance is more than double the strength of the Blitz! It incorporates the latest research and field trials into the ultimate pre-event vitamin/mineral product. With its unique blend of antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, and herbs, Blitz! Pak does what it can to fight cellular damage, provide muscle support, increase muscular stamina, and aid the nervous system.
- B vitamins for reducing stress and increasing red blood cell count
- Branched Chain Amino Acids to help reduce muscle breakdown and lower lactic acid
- Over 10,000 mg of potassium and calcium to eliminate tie up and ensure proper muscle function
- L-Taurine to regulate electrolyte balance
- DGL Licorice to coat and soothe the stomach
11 Brain & Nerve Support
Brain & Nerve Support may be beneficial in supporting the natural travel patterns and gait and provide secondary support to the digestive and immune systems. The central nervous system is where good health and good behavior begins.
- Supports normal behavior patterns
- Promotes normal, healthy brain activity
- Beneficial for horses that have lack of focus, short attention span, slow learning
- Approximately 60 scoops per bag
Race Day Formula by Tenda Horse Products replaces magnesium and potassium that Lasix can take away. Also contains sodium, chloride, calcium and essential amino acids that are lost during racing, training and extended horse transportation.
Contains: Glycerin, Sodium chloride, Potassium, Chloride, calcium Amino Acid Chelate, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Distilled Water, Molasses, Xanthan Gum.
Replaces electrolytes lost during performance
Will increase horses desire for water consumption
Aids in overall wellbeing
80 cc (2 doses)
Racing Formula by dac
Providing a balanced vitamin and mineral blend for performance horses. Aiding in energy balance and recovery.
- Enhanced with probiotics
- Organic selenium - powerful antioxidant , readily absorbed and plays a critical role in metabolism, healthy growth, reproductive health and immunity
- Vitamin E - antioxidant, helps relieve muscle soreness
- Bio-available trace minerals - chelated minerals
- Iron - aids in oxygen transport in the blood
- Biotin - critical vitamin for hoof health
- Probiotics - beneficial for the GI tract and overall health
BleederShield (formerly BleederGard) by BRL Equine Nutrition
All-natural drug free alternative that is safe and effective remedy for horses that bleed while racing or during competition.
- Reduces bleeding in horses and promotes repair of damaged lungs
- Contains Yunnan Baiyao
- Provides essential support to the lungs and blood vessels during strenuous exercise
- Triple-strength formula
- with Platelet Activator
- Compatible with Lasix/Salix
Down-the-Stretch 60cc Paste by Tenda Horse Products
An outstanding all-natural source of energy for the high-performance equine athlete. This pre-event formula showcases the power of Honey. Considered an essential super-food, Honey is naturally rich in anti-oxidants which aid in the keeping your horses muscles healthy, as well as increasing your horses oxygen uptake. Honey also features anti-bacterial properties contributing to the overall health and well-being of your horse. Down the Stretch is suitable for all classes of horses and will not test.
- All-natural energy source
- Contains Honey an essential super-food
- Rich in anti-oxidants
- Increases oxygen uptake
- For all classes of horses
Directions: Administer entire contents of 60cc syringe orally on the back of the horses tongue 2-4 hours prior to event.
Fast Finish 60 cc syringe lets you get away quicker, stay longer, finish faster! Increases oxygen intake and lung capacity up to 20%. Reduces and combats lactic acid build up. Aids in the prevention of internal bleeding.
Outstanding all-natural source of long-lasting energy for the high-performance equine athlete. With a special combination of ingredients, Fast Finish helps your horse last longer, and finish stronger! This pre-event formula contains ingredients which may aide in lowering lactic acid buildup, reducing muscle discomfort during strenuous exercise.
Fast Finish also features anti-oxidant rich Honey, which aids in the keeping your horses muscles healthy, as well as increasing oxygen uptake. Fast Finish is suitable for all classes of horses and will not test.
- Increases oxygen intake and lung capacity
- Reduces and combats lactic acid build up
- Aids in preventing internal bleeding
- All natural source of long lasting energy
- Decreases muscle discomfort
Specially formulated for horses with lung and breathing issues as well as providing optimal breathing for a healthy horse to help perform at its highest level.
- Holistic - synergistic blend of herbs
- Thoroughly tested in North America
- Oxygenates the blood
- Open airways
- Eliminate mucus and cough
- Helps stop lung bleeding
- Helps control & alleviates allergies
- Supports a healthy GI
- Supports a healthy immune system
If using EquiPulmin with other drugs administer 1 hour before or after. Ventipulmin, Sputalysine, Cemedidene, Gastrogard, Tagement and any antibiotics
- Healthy respiratory system: 60 cc daily
- Mucus & breathing disorder: 60 cc - 3 x day until horse improves
- Bad bleeders: 120cc 3x day for 2 days then 60cc 3x day until race day
- Pre Race: 120cc 30-60 min before race, 60 cc 30-60 min before exercise, jog or workout
Compete 80 cc Paste by Strictly Equine
Formulated for maximum performance, to provide the horse with essential electrolytes, muscle fuel, endurance, stamina, recovery time, tie-up prevention and immunity support.
A combination of creatine, glutamine and inositol in a balanced form will get you the results you expect. Provides essential electrolytes, chelated mineral, B complex vitamins, DMG and the amino acid glutamine, that facilitate the production of ATP phospho creatine energy improving muscle endurance, and recovery time post competition. Electrolyte balance must be maintained in order to maintain optimal pH levels for central nervous function, muscle contractions, and risk of typing up, cramping and/or diaphragmatic thumps. Dimethylglycine (DMG), helps muscles increase creatine stores, facilitating tissue repair, oxygen uptake by cells and improving immunity, reducing lactic acid build up, and enhancing energy metabolism along with B vitamins.
- Pre and Post race benefits
- Essential electrolytes
- Chelated minerals
- B-complex vitamins
- DMG (B15, pangamic acid)
- Amino acid glutamine
Power Pak Surge by Peak Performance
Perfect combination of pre and post event supplement to help your horse perform at its best. No event day administering means more time to get ready.
- Concentrated 3 day load
- Explosive Energy
- Strength, Power & Stamina
- Post Exercise Recovery
B.C.A.A. Complex provides a source of branched chain amino acids that have a role in normal protein synthesis and energy production. In addition to amino acids, B.C.A.A. Complex also provides Pyridoxine and Magnesium which have a role in normal general metabolism and nervous system function as well as Zinc, which as a role in general growth and metabolism, and Chromium which has a role in the regulation of glucose metabolism.
B.C.A.A. Complex supports a more alert and energetic horse with the ability to maintain his top speed longer.
- Helps with metabolism
- Aids the nervous system
- Has a role in overall growth in horses
- Provides energy
- Paste syringe
An 80 cc is approximately 1-3 dose for one horse.
A 1.5 lb container is approximately 28 servings for one horse.
A 4 lb container is approximately 227 servings for one horse.
Performance Paste by Springtime provides anti-inflammatory factors and superior joint lubrication. Highest recommendation for racehorses that "bleed". Boosts oxygenation, energy, & stamina. Helps keep horses calm & focused but capable of "best day" type performance. Promotes cartilage, tendon, and capillary health.
- Boosts oxygenation
- Increases energy and stamina
- Keeps horses calm and focused
- Promotes cartilage, tendon, and capillary health
- 60 cc single dose oral syringe
Erytho HIP Progel Syringe is an exciting and unique iron/vitamin formula featuring a technological advance, "heme iron polypeptide." It's a concentrated Gel formula to be given 24 hours pre-event and was developed to maximize performance.
- Helps normalize energy levels
- Increases red blood cells, iron serum levels, and oxygen to the blood
HY-XL Race Fuel is a vitamin, mineral and amino acid blend for supporting energy production, stress recovery, muscular power and a balanced adaption to high-intensity exercise or events
Contains crude protein, fat, and fiber, along with other vitamins and trace minerals in a convenient paste form. This highly absorbable paste can be utilized both pre- and post-event for maximum benefit and recovery.
Aids in muscle recovery
Increases energy production
Highly absorbable paste
Can be used before and after events