Knit Racing Blinker Hood by Finn Tack
This knit hood gives the option to make a desired shape.
Polyester Knit Hood fabric
PVC Half Cup Blinders
Cup blinders come with grooves
Elastic snap closure
The current rave in new Zealand, and Australia harness racing.
It attaches easily with 3 velcro strips. 1 at brow band. 1 on each side cheek. Then 1 adjustable web strap under chin. Airflow vents prevent fogging. MAXIMUM EYE PROTECTION. Blinder features on each side, performs better than screen version for total eye protection.
Lycra Race hood with Cups and No Ears by Finish Line of Olkahoma. This Lycra race hood has no ear covesr with sewn on cups. This is a well trusted brand with a high quality product. You will not be disappointed with this hood! Sturdy with attention to detail this race hood is ideal for horses and their comfort.
- Full Cups (similar to blinds) horses can only see in front of them
- French Cups horse cannot see behind but can see to the front and to the side
- Same design as #17D but in Lycra material
- Average horse size
Race Hood with Mesh Googles by Zilco
Race hood features wire-like mesh goggles with french cups. The cups are laced on and can be taken off or place in different locations around the eye.
Lined Ear Hood by Big Dee's.
- Lined ear hood without a buckle or velcro.
- Sits over the ears and the bridle crown will hold it in place.
Nylon Hood with No Ears by Big Dee's.
- Nylon hood with sewn on full cups
- No ears
- Two elasticized EZ Pull fastener closure straps secure hood under jaw
- Available in black, red, blue, green, and white.
- Cups are white
Ear Hood by Finn Tack
- Ear cover made of Enstex fabric
- Wool lining
- Has an elastic rubber strap under the jaw
- Velcro attachment
Google for Race Hood by Jacks Mfg.
Full coverage google for lace on style race hoods.
- Available in clear, transulcent amber or translucent green.
- Laces not included.
- Does not come on or with a hood.
- Outside Diameter: 5.5"
- Inside Diameter: 4.125"
Ear Hood by Jacks Mfg.
- Made of quality nylon/silk material with velcro closure for secure fit.
- Commonly used in standardbred racing on horses to muffle or silence sound for excitable horses.
- Can be used with or without cones.
- Dynal Ears sold seperately.
Silk Style Race Hood with Ears by Jacks Mfg
Blinker hood with Ears is made of durable nylon/silk material. Feature lace-on full cups for complete protection and two easy fasten strips that go under the chin.
Knit Race Hood with Ears by Finish Line Of Oklahoma
- Knit face hood with ears
- Available with sewn on full cups, KCB cups or no cups.
- Dynal ears are used inside the hood to help reduce noises (sold separately)
- Comes in Black Only
Silk Race Hood by Jacks Mfg.
Blinker hood without ears. Designed to be used with lace on cups are made of the finest nylon/silk material with self gripping closure.
One pair of lace on full cups are included.
- Made of heavy duty, poly/cotton material
- Adjustable buckle and strap closure.
- Provides protection and relief to horses ears.
- Can be used with or without dynal ears
- Dynal ears sold separately