Blind Bridle by Country Pride
- Synthetic blind bridle
- This quality fully synthetic blind bridle is offered complete
- Leather lined crown
- Comes with front and rear overcheck and snap
- Throat latch
- Appropriate for Standardbred Race, Training, or Road use.
- Bits sold seperately
This is a combination tie down and controller for pullers that hooks to the girth, comes up between the front legs then goes through the driving bit You hook your line to the d-ring on the strap for more leverage. Includes 2 safety straps that you snap to the bit cheek on either side and the nylon loop slides onto your line before you buckle it in.
- Flexible nylon yoke that easily slides through the bit
- Beta Material girth attachment for durability and easy cleaning
- Perfect for pullers as it helps give extra leverage without any extra effort from the driver
- Overall length adjusts from 46"-52"
- Safety straps for attaching to the bit cheeks measure 11"
Blind Bridle by Walsh
Newly redesigned with a stainless steel tongue in the overchek buckle and more adjustment holes for optimum fit. Blinds are designed for the horses vision to be limited to straight ahead.
- All Beta crown
- Front and rear overcheck
- Horse Size
- Black only
This works for muscle memory by placing it above the hock helping the leg to come back to its same gait position.
- 4 bands per bag
Two Tone Browbands
Perfect for racing or on halteres for the sale ring. Custom Two Tone Browbands come in a variety of colors to match your barn colors.
- Beta material - easy to keep clean
- Fits over most halters
- See item # 4205B for Stock colors
* Custom items take up to 4 weeks for delivery. Custom items are non-returnable, non-refundable.
Bridle by Country Pride
- Open bridle-allows the horse to see in all directions.
- Does not include bits.
Kant C Back Bridle by Walsh.
Kant C Back blinds does not allow the horse to see behind them, but they can see to the side. Does not include bits.