- Replacement browband for the standardbred bridle
- Offered in 2-color combinations.
- 15" from end to end
Overcheck by Walsh
- Used on horse that pull a lot
- It creates extra leverage for the driver by creating different angles of pull for the lines
- Also effective in some cases for horses who need to have their heads higher at certain times, but do not like to be checked higher
- It is made of nylon with ss rings.
No Choke Throat Latch
This is a no choke device that attaches to the throat latch to keep the horse from choking down.
Safety Lines by Xtreme JH Harness
These Xtreme Beta Driving Lines feature stainless steel reinforced bit end with snap to erase human error of buckle coming undone. Flexible Beta material makes these lines strong and easy to care for.
Hand holds sold separatly.
Soft Touch Racing Lines by Protecto offer the feel and grip of traditional leather without the maintenance!
- 3/8" stainless steel billet end for safety
- Purposefully cut longer than the competitors to accomodate a wide range of horses.
Soft Touch Hand Holdsby Protecto
Soft Touch hand holds by Proteto come in standard length of 12 inches and prevent the drivers hands from slipping on the diriving lines. Also helps to keep better contact on the horses mouth and keep under control.
Available in black only.
Double Loop Handhold by Protecto
This double loop hand hold can be added to any driving line to give you easier and quicker adjustment.
Triple Loop Handhold by Protecto
This triple loop hand hold can be added to any driving line to give you easier and quicker adjustment.
Blind bridle by Protecto
- Blind Bridle plus headnumber
- Nose band is adjustable in 2 places
- Chinstrap for holding bridle in place
- Extra adjustments for the overcheck strap
- Allowing to fit small to x-large horses.
Chin strap by Walsh
- Leather chin strap
- With rings on each end
- Has strap going back to the throat latch
- Stays in place much better than ordinary chin straps