Beta Hands Holds by Xtreme Racing Equipment
These 12 inch beta holds fit on standard driving lines. Helps the drivers hands from slipping and keeping hold of the horses mouth.
Available in several colors.
Net Caveso by Walsh
- Made for horses that pull and evade the bridle.
- Works on pressure points on the nose for increased awareness.
- Used on top of the bridle and bit.
Open Bridle by Walsh
And the overcheck buckle has a stainless steel tongue for added strength, and more adjustment holes for optimum fit. The open cheeks are designed for the horse to have a complete view of everything around him.
- Leather crown
- Nylon front and rear overcheck
- Bits are not included
- Black only
Features more adjustment holes to fit a range of horses and Stainless steel buckle tongue for added strength. Suitable for Standardbred Racing, Training or Road work.
- Leather crown for comfort
- Synthetic blinds
- Front and rear overchecks with snap
- Bits sold separately
Kant C Back by Walsh
This design gives the horse full side vision and only allows the horse to see what you want him to see. Overcheck buckle has stainless steel tongue for added strength, and more adjustment holes for optimum fit.
Blinds by Walsh
- Replacement synthetic blinds for walsh bridle
- One size
- Black only