Protecto One Piece Goggles have a wide wrap around design for maximum peripheral views with no parting lines, struts or a frame to obstruct your vision. They are also roomy enough to accomodate prescription glasses underneath.
- Visor that stops glare from the overhead race track lights
- Very little, if any, distortion or reflection
- Impact resistant, anti-fog coated plastic lens with down angle for a close fit to keep debris out
- Great protection for prescription glasses
The Charles Owen J3 helmet has a low profile design and a unique snug-fitting suede harness that extends to the nape of the neck providing a secure fit. The chinstrap has an easy release/quick fasten, black plastic clip, and the reinforced ventilations holes plus a supersoft headband ensure comfort in all conditions. The J3 comes with its own matte black silk cover embroidered with the Charles Owen logo.
- Adjustable rear padding Includes black cover with soft brim
- Cross country approved
- Ultra soft suede harness
- ASTM/SEI Certified (Kitemarked to PAS015 and BSEN1384 | SEI to ASTM F1163)
Some reasonably foreseeable impacts may exceed this head protectors capacity to protect against serious injury to the brain. No headgear/protector can protect horseback jockeys against all foreseeable impact. NOT ASTM-SEI Certified.
Weighs 1.2 lbs. Thin walled composite fiberglass construction. High density foam lining. Removable padding. Laced back chin strap with quick release snap & adjustable buckle
The Tipperary Eventer Vest with Laced Sides allows for a custom fit and excellent breathability. Worn for all levels of cross country, schooling or everyday riding. Custom color options are available by special order and additional cost.
- Dual density padding system for shock absorption and impact reduction
- Flex padding and construction for maximum mobility and increased airflow
- Lightweight and breathable Durasport or Micro Mesh covering
- Zipper front and adjustable side laces
These SSG driving glasses are a lightweight polycarbonate wraparound lens with the best UV protection. They would work great for driving and racing, but would also be equally useable as everyday wear.
- 100% UV protection (to NM400)
- Variety of lens tint options
- Stylish design suitable for many applications
Jockey Whip by Zilco
A generously padded whip with golf grip handle. This whip is made to comply with the rules of the Australian racing authorities. As such, this model is also acceptable for use in many other countries where padded whips are required.
- Overall length: 69cm (27")
- Length of Padding: 20cm (8")
- Length of Handle: 27cm (10 1/2")
- Black only
Note: It is the rider's responsibility to ensure their equipment complies with rulings under which they ride.
Racing style Bat available in a variety of striped color combinations.
- Could be used for everyday riding & training as well as racing
- Semi custom look
- Curved or square end
- Quality construction for a great price
- Tall size options to accommodate longer torsos
- ASTM-SEI Certified (F1937-04)
- Evolution Foam, Tectonic Foam Plating and Live Spine technology so it fits like a glove while still being incredibly comfortable
- Flex Lace Closures along with additional darting on the front and back
- Quick fit adjustment with draw string clip and added side flap protection
- Reflective Trim
These Driving Goggles by Finn Tack feature anti-fog polycarbonate lenses with UV protection. Great for all kinds of active sports.
- Polycarbonate lens with 400UV treatment.
- Thin black elastic band with clasp on side that does not interfere with your driving helmet
- Lens tint options
- Foam lined inside frame
Rain Suit by Finn Tack
- This high quality rain suit from Finn Tack is a must have for drivers.
- The jacket is equipped with high collar and raglan sleeves for optimal movement of arms.
- Cord adjustment on hem, breast pocket and two lower pockets.
- Waistline model on trousers with cord tightening on waist, side zippers.
- Adjustable arm length and angle
- 99% UV protection
- Polycarbonate panoramic lenses
- Multiple lens tint options
- Certified to CE EN 166/ANSI Z87.1