Bates Kimberly Outback Saddle in heritage leather offers the ultimate in comfort for you and your horse. Very secure design for trail riding, breaking in horses or even endurance riding. This stock saddle features lateral flex to work with your horses muscular movement and naturally oiled and waxed Heritage Leather that ensures optimum suppleness and enhanced rider grip. A favorite of many mounted patrol officers!
- Easy change gullet fit solution
- Cair cushion system
- Adjustable Y-Girthing
- Poley knee pads
- Sculpted supportive seat
- Heritage Leather which upholds the traditional European practices of natural oil and wax tanning.
- Maximizes your horse's comfort and freedom of movement.
- Unsurpassed adaptability for an optimal fit, even weight distribution and fluid cushioning for total comfort.
- Engineered for all-day comfort
- Medium: equates approximately 17 -17.5" English Seat Size
- Large: equates approximately 17.5 - 18" English Seat Size
- Weight: approximately 8.5 kg (18.7 lbs)