Leather Tie Down by Walsh
- Extends from the girth to ring under caveson.
- Attaches with stainless steel snaps
- Features buckle adjustment for different lengths
- Attaches to girth and extends up between front legs
- Driving lines run through the rings on each side then attach to driving bit.
- Features eaxtra ring for tie down attachment
- Adjusts from 42"- 44"
Can be used with Neck Strap Attachment #534
Leather Tie Down or Neck Strap by Walsh
Can be used in two ways
1. As a leather neck strap for the split ring martingale #533 to hold the rings in place
2. Or as a leather short tie down that attaches to the buxton up to the ring on the cavesson.
Anti-Choke by Protecto
- Fasten Throat Latch first. Snugly draw up throat latch, making sure the foam rubber fits into the Pocket of the horse's Jowl.
- Next fasten the cheeks and hook the Top strap to the crown's buckle.
- Hook overcheck to see that the Anti- Choke fits and stays in place.
- After you hook the overcheck , examine all straps and make final adjustments.
The Anti-Choke should fit just a little snug when the overcheck is hooked up. You may find that the horse will resist the Anti - Choke the first time, so try it on Training day.
Almost all horsemen have said that when the horse realizes he can not choke down or fight you, you will have full authority.
Tail Wrap by Protecto
- This new unique tail wrap will save you time and money
- No more wrapping braiding and tying tails into knots
- Attaches to crupper with Velcro then attaches to bike with string.
Rear End Spreader by Protecto
Rotating Headpole Burr by Protecto
- Attaches to the headpole and rotates around it
- For horses the need a tougher approach to keeping their head straight
- Has spikes on it so the horse will move away from it
Synthetic Shaped Harness Girth by Walsh
- Replacement girth
- Synthetic shaped girth for the #1600,1700,1800,1500 model harness.
- Colt 23 inch
- Regular 26 inch
- Large 30 inch
Leather Headpole Strap
- Attaches to the terret by unscrewing the terret off and placing strap under terret and screwing back on.
- Slides through the slot on the headpole
- Then attaches to the waterhook, to keep the headpole in place
Tie Down by Walsh
- Leather Standing Martingale
- Rubber dogbone
- Attaches at girth to the ring on caveson
- Snap on both ends
- Designed for a horse that throws its head upwards
- Buckle adjustment
Stiff Tail Crupper by Featherweight
- Complete stiff tail crupper dock and back strap made of synthetic material to fit all types of harnesses.
- Used for Standardbred racing,
- Helps prevent the horse from switching its tail from side to side.
Synthetic Shaped Girth by Xtreme J.H. Harness
- Replacement girth for Standardbred race harness
- Synthetic girth is quick and easy to clean
- Includes colored wrap strap of choice
- Three Sizes: Small 23", Regular 26" or Large 30"
Wrap Strap Color: Black, Blue, Burgundy, Hunter Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White or Yellow
Padded Buxton Martingale by Xtreme J.H. Harness
- .75 Inch Buxton Martingale
- Soft Padding on chest straps for extra comfort
- Adjustable sliders for loosening or tightening
- Durable heavy duty clasp on neck strap
- Stainless steel hardware
Item is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer - please allow for additional delivery time
Double Digit Head Numbers by Protecto
Single Digit Numbers #3702