Stud Support by Featherweight
Stud Support by EKGB
Stallion support used on horses for standardbred racing. Attaches to the crupper and on the rings on the back of the harness saddle.
Terret Replacement Harness Piece
- Snaps to the girth on harness and then extends up to the ring on the caveson
- Buckle adjustment for different lengths
- Does have elastic
Tie Down with Dogbone by Walsh
- Synthetic Long Tie down
- Rubber Dogbone
- Designed for a horse that throws its head upwards.
- Snaps from girth up to the caveson
- Replacement piece
- Screws into the top center part of the race harness saddle
- Designed to fit standard race harness brands, Walsh, Zinger, Featherweight, etc..
- The bridle overcheck is snapped into this
- Headpole straps are secured of the waterhook as well
Beta Buxton Martingale by Featherweight
One inch beta buxton is easy to clean. Available in a variety of colors to coordinate with the rest of your racing tack. .
Synthetic 1 inch Beta Material
- Super easy to clean
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Adjustable buckle straps for use on different size horses
- Wither buckle strap
Available colors: Black, Blue, Burgundy, Hot Pink, Kelly Green, Neon Green, Orange, Purple, Red, White or Yellow
Swivel Couplers by Protecto
- A freer horse = A faster and sounder horse.
- Freer movement of the horse = Less restrictions = Less lameness
- Separates your horse from the shaft, which will allow the horse complete free movement and will permit you to develop your colt's natural gait.
- Allows your harness's saddle to stay put, which should eliminate the rubbing or scurving of your horse from the saddle.
- Keeps your horse's disposition happier, with less pain and no pinching.
- Do you have a trotter or pacer that has a lot of body movement, causing your sulky to shake and move all over the track? Use the Swivel Quick Hitch , which will make your sulky track almost perfectly.
- This will allow your horse more freedom, permitting your horse to have a faster mile, be more sound and have less lameness.
- Most imporatant are the comments from the horsemen saying that Protecto's new Swivel Quick Hitch helps a sore horse that is on one line to reduce his lameness, thus adding speed to your horse.
Butt Flap by Protecto
- Butt Flap
- Keeps Horse's Waste Products off the Driver
- Fits over the Crupper with Velcro Hook-up.
- Eliminates Towels or Diapers
- Every Horseman Needs
- One Size 9-1/2" x 7-1/4"
Locking Headpole Burr by Protecto
- Locks tightly on the pole
- Resists any movement up or done or any roation
Locking Line Burr by Protecto
Locking Line Burr by Protecto
Neoprene Harness Girth by Protecto
- Neoprene helps to keep the girth from rubbing
- Standardbred girth 28 inches
Line Wings by Protecto
- Replace the existing terrets on harness which will give you more control of your horse.
- Can replace a side reining bit, if a horse gets on one line
- Allows the line to move to the outside for a different allowing better control of the horse.
- Best to use 2 on a harness for those horses that like to bear in in the turns and bear out in the straight aways, wings automatically adjust for both problems
- What ever way the horse points his head, the wings will allow the line to move with him and adjust to his head movements.
- Available with or without headpole hitches
Neoprene Summer Girth with Wrap Strap by Xtreme J.H. Harness
- To be used with Standardbred race harnesses
- Soft padding, yet durable neoprene to help prevent rubs.
- Includes d-ring for buxton attachment
- Length: 27 inches (buckle to buckle)