Go Straight Hook Up Pad by Protecto
John Helletteâ€™s new Quick Hook Up pad eliminates fastening the Go Straight to the sulky. Makes using the Go Straights much easier.
Hudson Hopple Center Replacements
Available in Short, Regular or Long
Adjustable Trotting Hopples by Walsh
Trotting hopples that attach to the girth with an adjustable slide.
- Easy to adjust
- Attach to the girth
- Color: Black
Crupper Style Trotting Hopple by Featherweight
- Worn on the front legs only.
- By the use of a pulley type system pressure is exerted on the horse's legs in a manner that mimics the trotting gait, thereby helping to keep the horse on stride.
- This style attaches to the crupper, not the bike.
Available in Colors: Black, Blue, Hot Pink, Hunter Green, Neon Green, Orange, Purple, Red, White or Yellow
Replacement Crupper #20009F
Trotting Hopple Center Replacement Strap by Rich Tack
Replacement strap specifically made for the #70G Trotting Hopples. This is the strap that attaches to the backstrap of the harness that holds the trotting hopple in place on the side of the horse.
- Replacement strap for #70G Trotting Hopples
- Center strap that attaches to the backstrap
- Holsds the trotting hopples up on the side of the horse
$179.95 - $184.95
JB Colt Hopples by Jack's Manufacturing are made with all front loops. Great for smaller horses or younger horses.
Made with superior workmanship, these JB Hopples with Hangers are the "#1 Selling Hopple on the Market" and our best seller - you cannot buy a better hopple.
Made with soft, top quality pure vinyl, oval loops and 3/4" premium Opu-thane coated nylon webbing. V-style end tugs used for better balance and stability. The convenient adjustable buckle center straps with holes provide quick, easy adjustment to desired length between.
Regular Center Strap - 51" to 62"