Monte trotting saddles are made from the same hard wearing, low maintenance materials as our world renowned race and exercise saddle range. There is no comparison with leather saddles as Zilco synthetic materials are easy to keep clean and will not go hard or shiny. All saddles are produced on a range of synthetic trees that are guaranteed for 2 years, and that are virtually unbreakable under normal use.
- Soft seat (sometimes called "half tree") model
- Compared to full tree models, this has a wider seat and conforms more to the shape of the horse's back to help eliminate "bridging"
- Dee at the pommel for attaching the headcheck uni-coupler, and a dee at the cantle for fitting a crupper
- Fitted with stainless steel quick release stirrup bars
- Double layered 21.5mm synthetic billet straps
- Synthetic suede knee roll offers added grip
- Color: Black
- Weight: 3.1kg
- Pair of Dee Savers
- Racing Crupper
- Overcheck Adapter
Monte Racing Crupper by Zilco
Designed particularly for use with the Zilco Monte Trot saddles
- Attaches to the dee on the saddle cantle.
Monte Under Saddle Package includes everything you need start racing with your Monte Saddle today.
- Country Pride Open Blind Bridle - one size Black Only.
- Country Pride Nylon Reins with rubber grip - your choice of color.
- Country Pride Nylon Double Ring Caveson - one size Black Only.
- Country Pride Half Cheek Snaffle - your choice of bit size.
- Straight Overcheck Bit.
- Country Pride Nylon Buxton your - choice of color.
- Country Pride Balance Ride Fleece Lined Girth - your choice of size.
- Fillis Stainless Steel Stirrup Irons - your choice of size.
- 1 inch Stirrup Leathers with nylon lining.
- White Baby Pad - with your choice of trim color.
- Monte Saddle sold separately