The Pessoa Lunging System is designed to encourage balance and gradual build up of topline. It consists of an easy-to-put-together array of ropes, pullys and clips, as well as a breeching strap that passes behind the horse's hind quarters, and is used in conjunction with a training surcingle while being lunged.
- Adjustable length in key areas to fit a wide variety of horses
- Fleece covered breeching strap to avoid rubbing
- Engages the hind end while lunging
- Detailed instructions included
- Training Surcingle, bridle, bit & lunge line all sold seperately
Wembley Leather Lunging Cavesson is indespensable for training & schooling of young horses or just regular daily lunge work. It is gentle on the horse's sensitive mouth. The softly padded noseband should be buckled in the same way as a regular noseband. The rings offer versatile possibilities to attach lunge reins or side reins.
- High quality leather
- Multiple attachment possibilties
- Can be used with or without a bit
- Padded to protect the sensitive bridge
- Bit not included
One of the easiest side rein to use. No more fumbling with buckles and keepers. Now adjusting your side reins is a snap.
- Durable nylon construction
- Elastic insert snaps on each end with 6 quick adjust d-rings
Deluxe Sliding Vienna Side Rein by Tory Leather.
To be used when lunging the horse to develop balance and flexion, rein action is similar to that of the German Martingale. With added snaps to the rein ends and a snap and girth loop to the strap that attaches to the girth for easy on and off.
- Fully Adjustable
- Use a snaffle bit with all side reins
- Bit not included
Tory Leather Co. Heavy Duty Harness Leather Lunging Caveson
- Features a soft fleece lined nose for comfort.
- This caveson is a perfect compliment to your training equipment.
- Nickel hardware
- Made in the USA
Handy to have in the barn! Great for a variety of training tools and highly adjustable.
- Black neoprene training surcingle
- Metal rings across the top for use with training attachments
- Roller buckles on surcingles
- Essential for lunging and line driving
- Small/Cob is adjustable from 59in - 72in heart girth.
- Medium/Average Horse is adjustable from 63in - 79in heart girth.
- The billets are compatable with most dressage girths for custom fitting of larger and smaller horses
Deluxe black nylon construction with neoprene lined fully jointed noseband for optimum comfort and control.
- Fully Adjustable
- Neoprene padded noseband
- Includes two browbands to accomodate multiple size horses.
Star Side Reins with Rubber Donut Rings by Waldhausen. Ideal side reins for training. Excellent quality leather and built to last.
- Highly adjustable
- Rubber rings for some give
- Snaps at one end & loops at the other
- Traditional & classic design
Lunge Line by Country Pride
Perfect for everyday use!
- 1 in. width
- Nylon lunge line
- Solid brass snap
- 25 ft. long.
Flat black cotton lunge line with swivel connection at snap end.
- Measures: approximately 27' long
Swivel connection at snap end
Padded hand loop
Cotton web surcingle with leather stress points.
- Buckle adjustments on both sides
- Color-red and blue with white thread
- Adjusts from 78"-97"
- Rings across the top and side for training attachments while lunging or line driving
- Stuffed leather pommel panels at the wither to prevent slipping
Lunge Line by Big Dee's
Great for everyday use while showing off your colors!
- 25 foot
- Brass swivel snap
- Colors: black/grey, navy/light blue, solid burgundy, black/hunter green, red/black
Elastic neck stretcher
Is used to aid in proper poll flexion and bit acceptance. Encourages the horse to drop the head and reach into the bit. Snap at the girth billets for natural head set, or between the front legs for a head lowering effect. Snaps on each end with 1 sliding adjustment.