Professional's Choice SMx Air Ride All-Around Western Saddle features a fleece bottom and ¾" Air Ride core that allows even air circulation in every direction. This lightweight, breathable and highly shock-absorbent pad is designed for riders who want a little more padding between their horse and saddle. Ideal for daily riding, training, trail and high impact sports.
- Measures: 30" x 32" square
- Heavy-duty ¾" core allows even air circulation in every direction, resulting in accelerated heat dispersion and moisture evaporation.
- Fleece lining
- Backed by Professional's Choice 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee/One-Year Warranty
The XT Lite Gel Contour Fleece Saddle Pad by Impact Gel has a system of perforations throughout the gel insert which creates a lighter, breathable and cooler pad. This close-contact design is crafted for maximum fit. Impact Gel saddle pads are one of the most popular choices amongst barrel racers, performance horses, and trail riders. Impact gel features cutting-edge technology to eliminate pressure points and offers maximum shock absorbtion.
- This high quality pad is constructed with a unique 70/30 wool blend which allows air to pass between the saddle pad and the horse for increased circulation. This particular pad offers added comfort with fleece lining.
- The two-piece technology consists of a contour cut over the spine, cutout at the withers and under the rigging for a perfect fit.
- The internal base layer system creates a non-slip, close contact technology designed to lock down your saddle and protect your horse under the most extreme conditions, allowing extended riding.
- ¾" thick - 32" length
- Hand crafted & sewn in the USA!
Big Country Tack Calaveras Western Saddle Pad features rainbow serape overlay wear, wither relief cut out and leather reinforced spine . This pad features so many vibrant colors making it perfect for contesting, trail and pleasure.
- Measures approximately: 31.5" x 30"
- Approximately 1" thickness Felt
- Leather reinforced spine
- Wither cut out
- Rainbow Serape wears
Professional's Choice Contoured Work Pad is a great everyday pad that is contoured to fit your horse’s back. This pad has a tough 600 denier fabric top and a layered felt core that provides natural shock absorption. Smooth wear leathers increase durability while a fleece bottom ensures that your horse stays comfortable.Product Details:
- Dimentions: 31" x 32"
- Wither Contour
- Fleece Bottom
- Felt Core
Professional's Choice products may not be shipped outside of the United States or Canada
The Western Foam Liner Pad is ideal for under your show blanket or just as a standard lightweight working pad. Cutouts along the spine and wither allow for airflow and freedom of movement.
- Color: Black
- Size: 32" x 32" x 1"
- Material: Soft and supportive foam
Tough 1 Premium Bareback Pad is a lightweight pad that features stirrups, a padded seat, a raised padded pommel and cantle, plastic stirrups, fleece bottom, and adjustbable western rigging. Bareback pads are a great tool for learning balance.Product Details:
- Color: Black
- Adult size/One Size
- 600 denier nylon outer shell
- Fleece lined bottom
- Western style plastic stirrups
- Western rigging
- Cinch not included
Weaver Contoured Synergy Western Saddle Pad with 100% New Zealand Wool Top and Orthopedic Felt Bottom features a contoured shape, premium materials, perfect fit and superior EVA sport foam shock absorption providing the ultimate in protection and comfort, reducing saddle roll and provides a better, more natural fit. This pad is an excellent choice for ropers, reiners, working ranch, trail and other high impact equestrian sports. Leather spine holds its shape and is great for high withered horses. The lift also will help create an airway channel underneath the spine area, allowing air to flow in and heat to flow out keeping your horse cooler.
- Measures: 33" x 38"
- Moisture wicking felt liner naturally pulls sweat away from the horse's back
- Shock absorbing EVA sport foam rebounds quickly while offering impact-absorbing protection
- Ventilated and light weight, EVA sport foam maximizes airflow for cool performance
- Durable design with tightly woven rugged 100% New Zealand wool topper and premium wear leathers that are made to last
- Leather contour spine
- Hand crafted in the USA
Classic Equine BioFit Correction Pad is specifically designed to support horses with muscle atrophy behind the shoulder blade. Supports the front of the saddle from collapsing in the area behind the shoulder as a result of muscle loss, ill saddle fit or conformation. Strategic wedge placement fills in the void area, offering extra support. Works well for older horses with a diminishing topline or horses with very high withers.
- 7/8" top quality wool blend offers superior shock absorption and protection.
- Contoured design molds to conform to your horses back for added comfort and improved saddle fit.
- Cut over withers for greater gullet clearance and spine relief.
- Sizes: 31" x 32"
The Best Friend Bareback Pad is contoured to fit the horse's back for stability and comfort. It also has pockets for longer rides. Bring along a small first aid kit, water, snacks or whatever else you can fit in there!
- Non-slip bottom and girth
- Breathable synthetic suede fabric
- High-density foam padding throughout with additional cushioning at the wither
- Grab handle for convenience
- To clean: brush clean, then wipe with a damp cloth
- Adjusts to fit circumference of approximately 60" to 86"
- Measures: 22" x 15"
Mayatex Catalina Competition Series Wool Western Saddle Blanket. Mayatex hand woven blankets are constucted of the finest materials to stand up to use for show and ranch while coordinating with your tack and apparel.
- 38" drop x 34" width
- Hand woven New Zealand Wool
- Weight: approximately 6.5 lbs.
Reinsman Contoured Western Saddle Pad features a contoured shape for a natural fit against the horse, comfort felt inside to absorb shock with spine relief channel and a fleece bottom that is plush comfort against the horse. This ultimate performance pad is constructed in the USA from hi-tech fibers making it a reliable pad inside and out, and a great choice for everyday use.
- Measures: 32" x 32"
- 1" felt inner filll
- Genuine wear leathers
- Heavy fleece bottom
- Made in the USA
Impact Gel Classic Contour Saddle Pad is designed for maximum fit, featuring a contour cut that easily conforms to the horses back, reinforced spine and heavy duty wear leathers to ensure years of durable use. This design offers unprecedented energy absorbing fit resulting in a high performance, non-slip, non-rollover protection for you and your horse while minimizing incosistencies in your equipment fit. Impact Gel pads utilize cutting-edge technology to eliminate pressure points and offers maximum shock absorbtion, the patented temperature resistant material is constructed on interconnected energy dissipating molecules to absorb and dissipate the engergy on impact.
- Measurment options:
- 30" x32" x 3/4"
- 32" x 32" x 3/4"
- Gel option: Standard Gel
- Unique wool blend allows air between the pad and horse, improving circulation
- Heavy duty wear leathers ensure years of durability
- Flexibility and even pressure point distribution
- Eliminates roll over
- Fits round or square-backed saddles
- Handcrafted and sewn in the USA
Bareback riding is made comfortable with the Toklat CoolBack Bareback Pads. Constructed in coolback synthetic fleece with heavy nylon attached adjustable girthing system and grab strap. Dense concentration of resilient polyester fiber closely shorn to provide maximum cushion with minimal matting or slipping.
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Suitable for more experienced or supervised riders
- Measures 24" x 16"
Cashel Western Felt Liner Pad.
Ideal liner to use under expensive saddle pads to extend their life and protect from sweat and dirt build-up. A cut down the middle allows the liner to conform down the horse’s back.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Color: Black.
- Size: 31" x 33" x 1/4"
Black felt saddle pad with scalloped edges and premium top grain wear leathers by Mustang Mfg. Great for use during training, everyday riding or as a liner under your show pad.
- 32" x32"
- Thick, durable felt that won't compress under impact like some gel based pads
- Excellent shock absorbing properties
- Quality construction for a pad that will hold up well under heavy use