Bates Kimberly Outback Saddle in heritage leather offers the ultimate in comfort for you and your horse. Very secure design for trail riding, breaking in horses or even endurance riding. This stock saddle features lateral flex to work with your horses muscular movement and naturally oiled and waxed Heritage Leather that ensures optimum suppleness and enhanced rider grip. A favorite of many mounted patrol officers!
- Easy change gullet fit solution
- Cair cushion system
- Adjustable Y-Girthing
- Poley knee pads
- Sculpted supportive seat
- Heritage Leather which upholds the traditional European practices of natural oil and wax tanning.
- Maximizes your horse's comfort and freedom of movement.
- Unsurpassed adaptability for an optimal fit, even weight distribution and fluid cushioning for total comfort.
- Engineered for all-day comfort
- Medium: equates approximately 17 -17.5" English Seat Size
- Large: equates approximately 17.5 - 18" English Seat Size
- Weight: approximately 8.5 kg (18.7 lbs)
Wintec Pro Endurance Saddle is designed specifically for the high demands of endurance riding. This lightweight saddle features a revolutionary fit systems designed to offer a customized fit for your horse and even weight distribution over the entire panel length. Ideal for endurance, trail and mounted patrol.
- Available in Black only
- Easy-change gullet fit system
- CAIR cushion system
- Provides a custom fit and fluid cushioning to hug your horse's individual conformation for even weight distribution
- Weight: approximately 5.9 kg (13 lb)
Big Country Tack Sonora Youth Trail Saddle 12"
Perfect for 4-H, lessons, trail or just hacking about the farm . Attractive studded details on a black leather overlay surrounded by chocolate leather featuring combination basket and floral tooling, roughout jockeys and fenders make this saddle stand out from the rest!
- Genuine leather
- Roughout jockey and fenders
- Combination basket/floral tooling
- Trail latigos
- 3/4 Rigging position
- In-skirt rear rigging
- 12" Seat
King Series Youth Trail Saddle Package features a dark oil leather with lonestar conchos. This complete saddle package comes with everything your young rider needs to outfit their horse.
- Navajo Saddle blanket included(colors may vary)
- Includes 22" String cinch
- Complete adjustable leather browband bridle with 4 1/2" pony curb bit and reins
Circle Y Copper Mine Flex2 Trail Saddle offers all day comfort in a lightweight saddle that fits a variety of horses. Featuring a walnut finish and western copper spots and cross conchos this saddle offers true western style.
- Tree: Regular (Semi-Quarter) Flex2 Tree
- Seat: 16"
- Color: Walnut
- Rigging: 3-way ajustable in-skirt
- Stainless steel hardware with antique copper conchos
- Border tooled
- Horn 3 1/4" neck, 1 7/8" cap
- Skirt: 13" D x 26" L
- Swell 13"
- Cantle: 4"
- Weight: 26 lbs
Saddle fit tip: Generally Circle Y recommends a Regular fit for a horse with a defined wither, Wide fit for a horse with a round wither or foundation build and XWide for draft type or extra wide foundation style horses.
High Horse Texas City Trail Saddle features classic floral tooling and antique gold berry star conchos for a traditional western look. Built for comfort on the trail, the double padded grain out seat provides all day riding comfort, lightweight aluminum offset stirrups and preturned fenders offer knee and ankle relief, while 3-way adjustable rigging allows you to choose the most comfortable fit for your horse and provide the rider with a secure seat. The Texas City Trail saddle offers the comfort for trail and the functionality and appearance that is great also for ranch pleasure. High Horse by Circle Y combines American value and craftsmanship for an affordably priced American made saddle with the same quality guarantee that you expect from Circle Y.
- Tree: Ralide Tree Regular(Semi-Quarter)
- Seat: 17" Black Grain Out
- Color: Tobac
- Rigging: Adjustable Position In-skirt
- Hardware: Antique Gold Berry
- Swell: 12"
- Cantle: 4"
- Horn: 3 1/4" Tall, 2 3/4" Cap
- Skirt: 12 1/2" D x 26" L
- Weight: 21 lbs
Saddle fit tip: Generally Circle Y recommends a Regular fit for a horse with a defined wither, Wide fit for a horse with a round, or mutton wither and XWide for draft type or extra wide foundation style horses.
Circle Y Julie Goodnight Peak Performance Monarch Western Saddle from the PEAK Performance line is designed with a rounded butterfly skirt making it an ideal choice for shorter backed and foundation type horses. The Monarch features a Neo-Shock skirt that absorbs impact through the neoprene filler and conforms easily to the horses back, The Slip-Not skirt liner with XPG gel bar comfortably keeps your saddle in place, Tunnel Skirt alleviates pressure on the horse's spine while softee seat jockeys and fenders offer a broken in feel right out of the box, Pre-formed fenders and ErgoBalance stirrups reduce joint fatigue while the Impact foam seat provides all day riding comfort. All Goodnight saddles provide a correct seat, narrow twist, close contact feel, and absolute comfort for both horse and rider, making a perfect multi-use performance saddle. Equally suitable for the arena, show ring, or on the trail, the Peak Performance saddles are great for trail riding, reining, cow work, Western Dressage and Ranch riding.
- Color: Regular Oil Finish
- 16" Seat
- Tree: Wide (Full Quarter) Flex2 tree technology conforms to the horse's back while providing rider weight distribution and is light weight
- Flex2 skirts have a shock absorbing neoprene filler for the horse and rider's comfort; skirt has a close contact design for precise cueing
- Slip-Not skirt liner for easy care with XPG gel bar pad for your horse's comfort
- Impact Foam seat with narrow twist and broad pocket for all-day comfort
- Softee seat jockeys and fenders provides a "ready to ride" saddle to minimize rider's knee and ankle strain because they are broke in right from the start
- ErgoBalance stirrups and pre-twisted stirrup leathers reduce knee and ankle fatigue while promoting balanced riding
- Tooling: Leaf with Border
- Rigging: 3 Way Adjustable in-skirt <
The Montreal Royal Trooper is designed to keep you and your horse comfortable for miles out on the trail. There is a reason it is considered one of the finest saddles made--Tucker Trail Saddles have long been recognized as a favorite choice by top handlers, judges, and field trial riders alike.
- Seat size: 17.5"
- Medium tree (Regular-Semi Quarter horse)
- Patented Gel-Cush shock absorbing seat for long hours in the saddle
- Several tie rings for saddle bags
- Oversized military hooded stirrups for safety & security
Tucker Endurance Trail Saddle. Tucker led the way in the trail industry with the introduction of the Endurance Trail. More than 20 years later it is still one of the most popular saddle styles in the Tucker line. The no horn design is great for bending under low branches on the trail, while still providing rider security in the seat. The original Gel-Cush shock absorbing seat is built for hours of trail riding comfort.
- Seat sizes: 16.5
- Color: Tooled Brown Finish
- Medium Tree - fits most horses that are of average build with a defined wither.
- Adjustable position close contact in-skirt rigging
- Gel-cush shock absorbing seat
- EBS Trail Glide Standard Stirrups
- Round Skirt
- Western fenders with EBS
- Ergobalance, leather covered stirrups to reduce joint fatigue and promote balanced riding
- Brass Hardware
Dakota Flex Trail Saddle is designed for all day comfort featuring a soft perforated contrasting grainout seat, easy twist fenders for knee and ankle relief, aluminum endurance stirrups and rounded skirting making it an ideal option for short backed horses. The Flex Trail is constructed with special consideration for the trail. All Dakota Saddles are proudly handcrafted in the USA.
- Color: Pro-Brown
- Tree: Flex tree/Semi-quarterhorse bars (Regular) 6 3/4" Gullet
- Seat: Perforated Grainout
- Horn: 3 1/2' high, 1 3/4" cap
- Rigging: Stainless steel in-skirt
- Cantle: 5"
- Stirrup Leathers: 2 1/2" with easy twist fenders
- Finish: Petal border tooling
- Stirrups: Aluminum Endurance
- Weight: approximately 30 lbs
Circle Y Alpine Flex2 Trail Saddle has a cut out skirt shape which allows closer contact and more precise cueing. The soft, Impact Foam seat, already broke in Softee seat jockeys, and EBS stirrups which reduce joint fatigue give you total comfort for all day rides. While the adjustable 3 way rigging allows you to find the proper rigging position for free range of your horses shoulder, the neoprene lined skirting protects agains impact from the rider, and tunnel skirt design reduces stress on the horses spine. This saddle is the ultimate in comfort for both horse and rider making it ideal for trail and ranch work.
- Tree: Flex2 Regular (Semi Quarter) width
- Color: Walnut
- Seat: 17 Inch
- Flex2 tree uses a rigid round seat for rider support and high density bar that disperses riders weight, a low density bar against the horse provides freedom of movement
- Flex2 skirts feature a shock absorbing neoprene filler for the horse and rider’s comfort
- Tunnel Skirt design eliminates pressure on horse’s spine
- Engraved stainless steel conchos and stainless steel hardware resist rust and corrosion
- 3-way adjustable rigging
- Horn: 3 inch neck, 2 3/4 inch cap
- Skirt: 15 inch D x 26 1/2 inch L
- Swell: 14 inch
- Cantle: 5 inch
- Weight: 30 lbs
Saddle Fit Tip: Generally Circle Y recommends a Regular fit for a horse with a defined wither, Wide fit for a horse with a round wither or foundation build and XWide for draft type or extra wide foundation style horses.
Dakota Saddlery Pleasure Flex Trail Saddle is designed for both trail and pleasure making it an ideal candidate for ranch pleasure classes, featuring molded fenders for knee and leg comfort and attractive barb wire tooling, contrasting grain out seat and stainless steel 7/8 position rigging allowing more elbow room for your horse, while keeping the saddle securely in place. The round skirt, makes this a great option for shorter backed horses. All Dakota Saddles are proudly handcrafted in the USA.
- Color: Mahogany
- Flex Tree
- Regular Semi-quarterhorse bars (6 3/4" Gullet Width)
- Grainout 16"
- Seat Horn: 3 1/2" high, 1 3/4" Cap
- Rigging: Stainless steel in-skirt 7/8 position
- Cantle: 5" Stirrup
- Leathers 2 1/2" with leather covered buckles
- Weight: Approximately 35 lbs
Fabtron® Rough Out Western Trail Saddle. From the quality leather tops to the flexible Cordura fenders Fabtron saddles offer top quality light weight trail saddles for every rider. Each Fabtron saddle is made in the USA from high quality light weight material, ideal for a variety of western disciplines and riders of all ages and sizes.
- Color: Black
- Full Quarter Horse Bars
- 7/8 Position Rigging
- Grain out extra padded seat
- 6 3/4" Gullet
- Ralide Tree
- 4" Cantle with 1 1/2" Cheyenne roll
- Stainless Steel Dee's and hardware
- Nylon Cordura Fenders
- Fleece Lined Skirt
- Lightweight leather padded molded plastic stirrups
- Weight: Approximately 22 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Available Seat Sizes: 17 inch
Includes: Standard 32 inch Cinch, Off Billet, and Tie Strap
Fabtron Big Un Western Trail Saddle is an ideal saddle for trail riders who like a little extra room. For the rider the Big Un offers an impact resistant EZ grip suede seat, leather padded light weight stirrups, and leather reinforced stirrup straps with quick-change buckles. The Big Un is light-weight, with easy care cordura fenders and skirts, but attractive with high quality leather jockeys, cantle, pommel and horn. For the Horse the light weight design lends itself to comfort, an EQUI-FIT full quarter bar tree is ideal for stocky foundation build horses, 7/8 position rigging allows you to find the best fit for your horse while allowing for free range of motion. Fabtron saddles offer top quality light weight trail saddles designed for every level of rider and are proudly hand crafted in the USA.
- Color: Brown
- Full Quarter Horse Bars
- 7/8 position Rigging
- 6 3/4" Gullet
- Steele Equi Fit Wood/Fiberglass Tree
- EZ-Grip Pleasure Horn 3 3/4" High
- 4" Cantle with 1 1/2" Cheyenne Roll
- Extra padded rough out seat
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Nylon Cordura® fenders and fleece lined skirt
- Lightweight leather padded moulded plastic stirrups
- Leather reinforced nylon stirrup straps with quick change buckles.
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 22 lbs
- Available Seat Sizes: 19" Seat
Includes: (1) Standard 32 inch Cinch, (1) Off Billet and (1) Tie Strap
Wintec Western All Rounder is a lightweight durable saddle that is constructed of easy care equi-leather, a soft grippy equi-suede seat, a traditional square skirt, swinging fenders and features traditional western details. This durable easy care saddle is ideal for trail and leisure, is scratch resistant, easy maintenance and perfect for riding in all weather.
- Color: Brown
- Semi Quarter Horse Bar
- Square Skirt
- Equi-leather/Equi-suede seat
- Fender lengths vary with seat size
- Available Seat Sizes: 14 inch, 15 inch, 16 inch and 17 inch
Please note: Wintec Western saddle sizing allows for Semi-Quarter horse bars to fit most standard horse body types/Full Quarter Bars in Wintec saddles will fit wider body types