Dakota Saddlery Roper Saddle features a beautiful rustic drum dyed finish that distresses with use for an attractive worn leather look, stainless steel adjustable 7/8 position rigging allowing more shoulder room for the horse while providing a secure and balanced seat and a standard post roper horn. This is a saddle that is built to withstand rigorous ranch work, roping and team penning. All Dakota saddles are proudly handcrafted in the USA.
- Color: Drum Dyed
- Tree: Fiberglass covered wood tree
- Full Quarterhorse Bars (Wide) Gullet Width 7 1/4"
- Seat: Suede
- Horn: Standard post roper 3 3/4" high, 2 1/2" cap
- Rigging: Double stainless steel dees 7/8 position
- Cantle: 4"
- Weight: approximately 38 lbs
Dale Chavez West Coast Reiner is an eye-appealing saddle whether you are headed to the showring or the practice pen. The West Coast Reiner was crafted with comfort & balance in mind to keep you in perfect position throughout your reining pattern.
- Color: Chestnut
- Seat size: 16 inch
- Brown suede seat
- Tree: Rawhide full quarterhorse bar
- Smooth jockey and fender
- Basket trim accented with barb wire tooling
Circle Y Dodge Ranch Sorter Versatility Western Saddle is designed with a Kevlar reinforced wood tree and adjustable 7/8 in-skirt rigging allowing for the right adjustments to provide you with a secure seat - finally a saddle built to work just as hard as you do. Whether on the trail or on the ranch sorting cattle, team penning or ranch pleasure this saddle has you covered. Featuring a unique and attractive sueded finish seat, jockey and fenders with waffle and camo border tooling, distinguishing classic long latigos and coordinating antique berry conchos, this is a saddle that looks as great as it works!
- Seat Sizes: 15 ½"
- Hardware: Antique Berry
- Tooling: Waffle with Camo border
- Rigging: 7/8 In-Skirt C
- Horn: 3 ½" Neck, 2" Cap
- Tree: BW Ranch Cutter Kevlar reinforced Regular
- Skirt: 14" D x 28" L
- Swell Width: 13"
- Cantle Height: 3"
- Flank cinch included
- Weight: 35 lbs.
Note: this working ranch saddle has a generously cut seat and may fit slightly larger than typical sizing
Circle Y Julie Goodnight Peak Performance Monarch Western Saddle. Ridden by trainer, clinician and TV host Julie Goodnight-this is her personal favorite for arena work and trail riding. Beautiful hand tooling and contrasting black seat and black strings make this one gorgeous saddle.
- Color: Regular Oil Finish
- 16" Seat
- Tree: Wide (Full Quarter) Flex2 tree technology conforms to the horse's back while providing rider weight distribution and is light weight.
- Flex2 skirts have a shock absorbing neoprene filler for the horse and rider's comfort; skirt has a close contact design for precise cueing
- Slip-Not skirt liner for easy care with XPG gel bar pad for your horse's comfort.
- Impact Foam seat with narrow twist and broad pocket for all-day comfort.
- Softee seat jockeys and fenders provides a "ready to ride" saddle to minimize rider's knee and ankle strain because they are broke in right from the start.
- ErgoBalance stirrups and pre-twisted stirrup leathers reduce knee and ankle fatigue while promoting balanced riding.
- Tooling: Leaf with Border
- Rigging: 3 Way Adjustable In-skirt
- Horn: 2 1/4" Neck, 3" Cap
- Skirt: 15" D x 27" L
- Swell: 13"
- Cantle: 3 1/2"
- Weight: 32 lb