Indication: For vaccination of healthy horses against:
- EIV - Equine Influenza Virus
- EHV - Equine Herpesvirus (Rhino)
Status: Killed Virus
- Packaged in pre-filled syringes
- Includes a peel-off sticker for easy recordkeeping
- Safe for use in pregnant mares
- Safe for use in horses 6 months of age or older
Shake well before use. Using aseptic technique, vaccinate horses intramuscularly with a 2 ml dose. Administer a second 2 ml dose intramuscularly in 3-4 weeks using a different injection site. Administer a third 2 ml dose intramuscularly 3-4 weeks later. The need for annual booster vaccinations has not been established for this product. Consultation with a veterinarian is recommended.
EIV Types A2 North American and A2 Eurasian, Florida sublineage clade 1 (OH/03), and Eurasian Newmarket/2/93 EIV strains, and equine herpesvirus type 1 (EHV-1) and type 4 (EHV-4).
Single Dose Package Contains: One pre-filled single dose syringe with needle.