dac Cool Gut is specially formulated for foregut and hind gut support. Helps maintain proper gut pH and gut flora while providing nutritional support for gastrointestinal mucosa.
Cool Gut is perfect for horses that are under stress associated with training, traveling, competing, stall rest and much more.
- Yea-sacc 1026, 10g/oz DHA 12g/3oz
- Feed 3 oz per day for maintenance
- Calcium carbonate for coating agent and antacid
- DHA - critical omega 3 fatty acid
- Supports beneficial colon bacteria
- Glycine - amino acid that may inhibit gastric secretions and supports healthy gastric mucosa
dac Digestive Feed Additive supports normal digestion in mature horses with Yea Sacc 1026, a live yeast culture that increases fiber, phosphorus and calcium digestibility in mares. It also increases energy, total lipids and amino acid absorption. dac Digestive Feed Additive can also improve milk availability to foals if administered for 3-4 weeks before and during the lactation period.
- Enhanced with probiotics to help maintain the correct balance of microflora
- Supplies bio available minerals - chelated minerals
- Increases availability and enhances absorption rates
- Contains Yea Sacc which increases energy, digestibility in mares, fiber, phosphorus, and calcium
Gardion Equine by Spectra Animal Health is for horses with stomach ulcers. Gardion is a liquid solution of herbs with healing properties and the ability to promote a healthy appetite in horses with ulcers. Approximately 80% of horses have stomach lesions due to food consumption and the stress of heavy training.
Formulated to promote rapid healing of stomach and intestinal lesions (ulcers). Contains ingredients that cleanse the wound and encourage natural protective coating of stomach and intestine lining while correcting alkaline acid balance. Works in harmony with the equine system - does not mask the problem. Helps optimize food absorption and promote appetite. Contains antibacterial properties.
For the initial treatment administer 2 fluid ounces directly into the horses mouth for 6 to10 weeks. After the initial treatment administer 1 fluid ounce daily.
A 32 oz bottle will provide one horse with up to a 32 day supply.
EquiOtic is a probiotic that is from the horse!
EquiOtic is an innovative live, equine-sourced immunoprobiotic that combines the benefits of Lactobacillus reuteri with Saccharomyces boulardii to offer horse owners a powerhouse first line defense for the gastrointestinal tract. The hind gut requires a balance of beneficial bacteria for healthy function. That balance can easily be disrupted by stress, surgery, hospitalization, disease, training, travel or dietary changes. EquiOtic is an important daily tool in supporting the gastro intestinal system of the horse. Ideal for normalizing foals' GI health.
- Recommended as a daily feed additive
- Assists in the maintenance of normal gut flora
- Live Equine cultured bacteria, the natural enemy of Salmonella, Rota-virus, Clostridium and other pathogens
- Modulates GI immune response
- Normalizes intestinal flora, pH and acidity
- Delivers billion of live CFUs (Colony Forming Unit) of equine sourced Lactobacillus reuteri and Saccharomyces boulardii
Adult horses can be administered 10-20cc daily. Foals can receive 5-10cc daily.
- Oat Oil - Rich in Polar Lipids which are vegetable fat molecules that strengthen the tight junctions between enterocytes, the intestinal cells responsible for nutrient absorption.
- Oat Flour - Rich in Beta Glucan, a soluble fiber that provides support for a healthy immune system. Helps with nutrient absorption and can help prevent undigested starch from reaching the hindgut.
- Yeast Products - Rich in MOS - two different extracts of yeast that help to maintain the healthy and balance of the hindgut
- L-Glutamine an amino acid that provides fuel to muscles and supports the immune cells in the lining of the gut
- L-Threonine is another amino acid that supports production of mucin, a necessary component of mucus that lubricates the GI tract lining.
Top-Dress Granules - are ideal for large farms, or for those who simply prefer to apply their supplements as a top-dressing. They're quick and easy to use, with the provided measuring scoop - just add one scoop to feed once each day.
U-7 Gastric Aid by Finish Line is an easy-to-use, very palatable Vitamin/Herbal blend that helps promote a healthy equine digestive system including the foregut and hindgut. Horses love the taste of the natural active ingredients.
- Promotes healthy appetite, performance and attitude
- 16 all-natural ingredients to support a healthy gastric system, leading to long lasting results
- Not an antacid or an acid production blocker
- Cost effective alternative to help gastric health in your horse
- Some of the soothing ingredients include: Cinnamon, Cabbage, Aloe, Carrot, Slippery Elm, Ascorbic Acid, MSM, and Licorice
- Safe for foals and is also recommended for all horses that are confined to stalls or engaged in moderate to heavy work schedules
- 60 ml syringe = 1 serving
- Liquid: 64 oz = up to 32 day supply, 128 oz = up to 64 day supply, 5 gal. = up to 320 day supply
- Powder: 1.6 lb = up to 30 day supply, 3.2 lb = up to 60 day supply
Syringe: Give entire tube, preferably in the morning.
Liquid: Give 2 oz. in the morning and 2 oz. in the evening for 30 days. Reduce to 1 oz. twice daily thereafter.
Powder: Give 1 oz. twice daily for the first 30 days, and then reduce to 1 oz. daily.
Equine Gastra-FX by Omega Alpha
- Used to treat ulcers and irritated gut by providing mucilage to coat irritated tissue and aid in healing.
Ingredients: marshmallow root, slippery elm, licorice root, beet extract, and apple concentrate.
U-Gard by Corta-Flx is a calcium-magnesium dietary supplement for horses, ponies and foals. The manufacturer reports that field trials show U-Gard is highly effective on gastric ulcers.
4 lbs will provide up to a 32 day supply for one horse.
8 lbs will provide up to a 64 day supply for one horse.
10 lbs will provide up to an 80 day supply for one horse.
40 lbs will provide up to a 320 day supply for one horse.
Gallon is a 64 day supply for one horse.