Nutrient Buffer by Vita Royal is an antacid & alternative colic remedy that neutralizes stomach acid naturally. This U.S. Patented ratio of USP Grade minerals in a stabilized natural emulsion helps neutralize excess acidity that can lead to ulcers. It does not inhibit acid production. Nutrient Buffer is versatile enough that it can be used daily for horses in every walk of life. It works different than drugs like H2 Blockers and Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs) which the body can build up a tolerance to (require higher dosages over time).
Nutrient Buffer works naturally - every time - with the added benefit of helping to resolve colic situations when you least expect them. High mineral solubility and oil suspension protect against over-buffering and create a significant time release effect.
This item can only be shipped to the contiguous United States.
Gastroade by Cox Vet Labs represents a natural and affordable alternative to costly existing ulcer treatment options. Although it is drug free, Gastroade has demonstrated owner and trainer satisfaction over other available alternatives.
- Gastroade is a liquid formula that establishes a new approach to dealing with equine gastric distress.
- Contains Calcium, Magnesium, and Aluminum to neutralize stomach acid
- Aloe Vera, Kaolin, and Bismuth Subsalicylate are proven to relieve gastric upset by coating the stomach
- The gallon container will provide up to a 21-day supply for one horse
- Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States
Gastroade represents a natural and affordable alternative to costly existing ulcer treatment options. Although it is drug free, Gastroade has demonstrated owner and trainer satisfaction over other available alternatives.
- Highly palatable alfalfa-based pellet
- New approach to dealing with equine gastric distress
- Contains Calcium, Magnesium, and Aluminum that neutralize stomach acid
- Aloe Vera & Kaolin to relieve gastric upset by soothing and healing the stomach lining
- 100% money-back guarantee
Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
GastroBalance Plus by Enviro Equine
Specially formulated to provide the best all natural supplement for your horse. All in one supplement for the performance horse. Supports the immune system, hoof health, skin support, hind gut health, nutrient absorption, intestinal tract and Zinpro Trace minerals.
- Contains Zinpro performance minerals
- Stomach buffer
- Hydration Support
- Proprietary yeast cultures
- Stabilizes intestinal tract pH
- Promotes hind gut health
- Skeletal support
- Drug Free
- Sugar Free
U-7 Gastric Aid by Finish Line is an easy-to-use, very palatable Vitamin/Herbal blend that helps promote a healthy equine digestive system including the foregut and hindgut. Horses love the taste of the natural active ingredients.
- Promotes healthy appetite, performance and attitude
- 16 all-natural ingredients to support a healthy gastric system, leading to long lasting results
- Not an antacid or an acid production blocker
- Cost effective alternative to help gastric health in your horse
- Some of the soothing ingredients include: Cinnamon, Cabbage, Aloe, Carrot, Slippery Elm, Ascorbic Acid, MSM, and Licorice
- Safe for foals and is also recommended for all horses that are confined to stalls or engaged in moderate to heavy work schedules
- 60 ml syringe = 1 serving
- Liquid: 64 oz = up to 32 day supply, 128 oz = up to 64 day supply, 5 gal. = up to 320 day supply
- Powder: 1.6 lb = up to 30 day supply, 3.2 lb = up to 60 day supply
Syringe: Give entire tube, preferably in the morning.
Liquid: Give 2 oz. in the morning and 2 oz. in the evening for 30 days. Reduce to 1 oz. twice daily thereafter.
Powder: Give 1 oz. twice daily for the first 30 days, and then reduce to 1 oz. daily.
Farnam DigestAid Synbiotic Paste is designed to support equine immune and digestive health with a unique blend of prebiotics and probiotics.
- Ideal for horses "off feed" or under stress
- Veterinarian Recommended
- Made in the USA