UlcerGard is FDA-approved to prevent stomach ulcers in horses. The main ingredient in UlcerGard is Omeprazole which suppresses acid production in a horse's stomach. 1 mg/kg of omeprazole per day for 28 days effectively prevents the onset of ulcers in horses exposed to stressful conditions. The cinnamon-flavored oral paste is well accepted by horses and once-a-day dosing is convenient to administer.
** UlcerGard is the only medicine that's approved by the FDA to prevent equine stomach ulcers **
- Each tube of UlcerGard contains four daily preventive doses for horses weighing between 600 and 1,200 pounds.
- Two doses are recommended for horses weighing more than 1,200 pounds.
- Minimum recommended dosage is 1mg/kg per day or 1/4 syringe
- Horse under 600 lbs consult a veterinarian
SAVE more on Ulcergard by joining Merial Max Awards! A program by Merial that utilizes your mobile device to scan and submit your rebate forms for Merial Brand Products. Set up and install the app, scan you invoice and barcode to submit your rebate. Your mobile devide will show you your rebate status as soon as it's avilable! Click here to sign up
Zimecterin Gold Paste Dewormer by Merial combines ivermectin, a leading ingredient that controls a wide variety of parasites, with praziquantel, an ingredient that specifically controls tapeworms. Zimecterin Gold paste is approved to control more species and stages of equine parasites than any other brand, including benzimidazole-resistant small strongyles. First wormer approved by the FDA to effectively control tapeworms with a single dose.
- 1.55% Ivermectin
- 7.75% Praziquantel
- One 7.35 gm syringe contains enough paste to treat a 1250 lb
- Not recommended for pregnant mares.
- Small Strongyles
- Large Strongyles
- Ascarids (Roundworms)
- Summer sores
- Large-mouth Stomach Worms
- Neck Threadworms
- Intestinal Threadworms
PowerFlex by Andover is a strong bandage for use on large and small animals when maximum durability and support is required.
- Tears easily by hand for easy application.
- Replaces Elasticon and Vetrap for splinting
- 4" x 5 yards[stretched]
- 4" x 2.2 yards[unstretched]
- Abrasion resistant to help prevent rundown
Co Flex Bandage Tape by Andover
- Strong, abrasion resistant nylon bandage
- Provides consistent compression with non-slip support.
- Does not cut off circulation.
- Comfortable and lightweight; allows skin to breathe.
- Wraps easily to fit any contour.
- Adheres to itself, no clips or fasteners needed.
- Cuts away quickly and easily with scissors.
- Standard 4" width x 5 yd stretched.
Repel-Xp Emulsifiable Fly Spray by Farnam is a concentrate that mixes with water. Kills and repels biting and bloodsucking flies, plus gnats, mosquitoes and ticks. Kills on contact.
- Economical concentrate mixes with water
- Contains pyrethrins and piperonyl butoxide
- Repels and kills horn, house, stable, horse, and deer flies (tabanids), plus gnats, mosquitoes and ticks - including deer ticks which may transmit Lyme Disease
Diluted 1:7 with water, Repel-Xpe provides economical protection from house flies, horn flies, gnats and mosquitoes.
Mixed at 1:4 dilution, kills ticks, horse flies, deer flies and stable flies.
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the contiguous USA or by air.
Keep out of reach of children.
Part of the Country Pride Collection, our Nylon bandages are a great everyday item! Commonly used as an everyday stall bandage to be used in combination with leg quilts or no bow wraps. This 4-set bandage package helps to keep horse's legs from stocking up for those who are in intense training. Also helps to keep debris out an injury and keep medication in place while healing. With its EZ fastener, machine washability, and a variety of colors, you won't want to have these missing from your tack trunk!
- Nylon standing bandages
- To be used over quilted, pillow, no bows, or similar stable wraps
- 5.5" Wide x 9' Long
- Sold in Set of 4
- Washer and dryer safe
- EZ fastener measures 1.5"W x 6"L
420D Channel Quilt Stable Blanket Open Front by Country Pride
Like your favorite blanket at home, our 420D Channel Quilt Stable Blanket will keep your horse warm and dry during the brutal winter months. Silky nylon lining helps to shine the coat and prevents blanket rubs, making for easy grooming when it comes time to ride. Dual front buckle closure is made with top quality hardware and double stitched for durability. Two bias surcingles, as well as the removable elastic adjustable leg straps keeps blanket in place. Perfect for horses who are stalled to keep warm, yet do not need added protection from other winter weather elements with its cozy 440 gram fill.
- 420 Denier outer shell
- Heavyweight 440 gm Insulation
- Adjustable removable elastic leg straps
- Double buckle open front
- Soft nylon lining
- Fleece at withers
- Top quality hardware
- Black 56" 62"66"- 96"
- Blue, Hunter or Red 73"- 80"
*Not waterproof or intended for turnout.
$84.95 - $99.95
The Calgary 1200D Turnout Blanket by Country Pride is an excellent choice for keeping you horse dry and cozy when the weather turns cold.
- Waterproof/Breathable - to keep your horse warm and dry
- No back seam construction - for a comfortable fit
- 1200 denier cordura outer shell - tear resistant for strength and durability
- Soft nylon lining - to polish hair coat and minimize hair loss
- Fleece wither protection
- Shoulder gussets - for added freedom of movement
- Storm flap - over the tail to minimize shifting due to wind
- Two buckle open front - for added adjustments and easy on/off
- Elastic leg straps - detachable/adjustable for a great fit
- Cross bias surcingles - keeps the blanket comfortable in place through rolling, running and play!
- Black blanket features reflective binding
- Heavyweight : 300 gm poly-fill insulation
- Sheet: no insulation or lining
Jolly Mega Ball by Horsemen's Pride. This heavy duty inflatable ball is made specifically for horses. This durable exercise ball that can be used for enjoyment or training and is a favorite of Natural Horsemanship practitioners. Please note: The Mega Ball and Mega Ball Covers are sold separately.
- Inflatable Ball
- Foot pump is included in 25" and 30" only
- Available Sizes: 25", 30" and 40"
Be sure to choose the appropriate size ball that corresponds with the size of your horse. To ensure continued long lasting enjoyment, store your Jolly Mega Ball indoors when not under supervised use
Jolly Mega Ball Cover by Horsemen's Pride. These covers are made as a decorative and protective cover for the Jolly Mega Ball. They come in three sizes and designs compatible with your Jolly Mega Ball.
- Decorative cover for use with Jolly Mega Ball.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine washable
- For ease of use, apply cover before your Jolly Mega Ball is fully inflated rotating the cover opening to allow further filling of your Jolly Mega Ball
$12.00 - $15.00
This two tone beta halter with padded crown and noseband is 3/4" wide, durable, and easy to keep clean. Coming in a variety of colors to match your barn colors and to stand out in the barn. With an adjustable chin and crown piece this halter is easy to fit.
- Width: 3/4"
- Black Base color
- Throat snap - for easy on/off
- Brushed hardware
- Adjustable chin - to ensure a great fit
- Two Tone colors
Please Note: Nose hardware opening measures 7/8"H x 5/8"W, and the bottom ring measures 1.25" diameter. Some larger lead shanks may not fit through this halter's hardware.
Protective hock wraps feature pillow quilted lined padding on the inside with an ultra durable black nylon outer shell. Three adjustable Velcro straps with added elastic allows the wrap to fit a wide range of horses. No need to mess with spider bandages with their multiple ties and straps, one simple wrap can provide protection from injury or protect a current injury the horse may have.
- Darted seams to fit comfortably around the hock
- 3 Velcro strap adjustments with elastic
- Pillow quilted padded lining
- Front height: 12"
- Back height: 15"
- Straps measure 2" wide 10" long, 3" of which is elastic
- Sold as a pair
Saddle Towel Cottom Imported.
- Light cotton saddle towel
- Measures approximately 37.5 inches x 30.5 inches.
Magnetic Bells boots by Wellington Tack have a soft lining to comfort foot. Wonderful for sore feet, laminitis, low ringbone, fractures, navicular, coffin bone inflamation, and any other problems in the feet where increased circulation will help.
- EZ pull fastener closures to ensure secure comfortable fit.
- One size fits all.
- Sold individually
$49.95 - $54.95
Traditional stable sheet made out of 100% acrylic which is perfect for around the barn, traveling or waiting to race. Made from high quality acrylic that is lightweight, breathable and won't shrink or fade. 2 buckle open front, belly surcingles and a contoured rump cut to help reduce movement and provide a great fit.
- 100% acrylic (9 oz)
- Lightweight and breathable
- Will not shrink or fade
- 2 buckle open front
- Belly surcingle straps
- Contour rump cut
- Standard neck cut
- Traditional plaid color
- Machine washable
$109.95 - $119.95
- Only the finest quality, machine washable, triple weave 100% acrylic (24 oz) is used that will not shrink and ensures against fading.
- Durable bias surcingles and contoured rump provides an exceptionally secure fit.
- Standard neck cut with matching trim is the choice among the industry.
- Sizes 72- 82
- Hind leg straps are not included
Machine Wash on gentle cyle with cold water using cold water detergent. Line Dry. Do not Machine Dry. Do Not Dry Clean.