UlcerGard is the only FDA-approved to treat, prevent, and heal stomach ulcers in horses. #1 Vet recommended. Omeprazole suppresses acid production in a horse's stomach, while the unique coating promotes effective treatment. The cinnamon-flavored oral paste is well accepted by horses and once-a-day dosing is convenient to administer.
- UlcerGard is the only medicine that's approved by the FDA to prevent equine stomach ulcers
- #1 Vet-prescribed ulcer treatment product
- Treats, heals, and prevents against ulcers
- Yummy cinnamon-flavored oral paste that horses enjoy
- Contains four daily preventative doses, 1 full tube recommended for horses suffering from ulcer symptoms daily
- Omeprazole primary ingredient
Zimecterin Gold Paste Dewormer by Merial combines ivermectin, a leading ingredient that controls a wide variety of parasites, with praziquantel, an ingredient that specifically controls tapeworms. Zimecterin Gold paste is approved to control more species and stages of equine parasites than any other brand, including benzimidazole-resistant small strongyles. First wormer approved by the FDA to effectively control tapeworms with a single dose.
- 1.55% Ivermectin
- 7.75% Praziquantel
- One 7.35 gm syringe contains enough paste to treat a 1250 lb
- Not recommended for pregnant mares.
- Small Strongyles
- Large Strongyles
- Ascarids (Roundworms)
- Summer sores
- Large-mouth Stomach Worms
- Neck Threadworms
- Intestinal Threadworms
WARNING! A number of Ivermectin Dewormers contain the anti-parasite active ingredient Ivermectin. Despite media reports that Ivermectin could be used to treat people with COVID-19, these products are not safe or approved for human use, which could cause severe personal injury or death.
PowerFlex by Andover is a strong bandage for use on large and small animals when maximum durability and support is required.
- Tears easily by hand for easy application.
- Replaces Elasticon and Vetrap for splinting
- 4" x 5 yards[stretched]
- 4" x 2.2 yards[unstretched]
- Abrasion resistant to help prevent rundown
Co Flex Bandage Tape by Andover
- Strong, abrasion resistant nylon bandage
- Provides consistent compression with non-slip support
- Does not cut off circulation
- Comfortable and lightweight; allows skin to breathe
- Wraps easily to fit any contour
- Adheres to itself, no clips or fasteners needed
- Cuts away quickly and easily with scissors
- Standard 4" width x 5 yards stretched
Repel-Xp Emulsifiable Fly Spray by Farnam is a concentrate that mixes with water. Kills and repels biting and bloodsucking flies, plus gnats, mosquitoes and ticks. Kills on contact.
- Economical concentrate mixes with water
- Contains pyrethrins and piperonyl butoxide
- Repels and kills horn, house, stable, horse, and deer flies (tabanids), plus gnats, mosquitoes and ticks - including deer ticks which may transmit Lyme Disease
Diluted 1:7 with water, Repel-Xpe provides economical protection from house flies, horn flies, gnats and mosquitoes.
Mixed at 1:4 dilution, kills ticks, horse flies, deer flies and stable flies.
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the contiguous USA or by air.
Keep out of reach of children.
Like your favorite blanket at home, our 420D Channel Quilt Stable Blanket will keep your horse warm and dry during the brutal winter months. Silky nylon lining helps to shine the coat and prevents blanket rubs, making for easy grooming when it comes time to ride. Dual front buckle closure is made with top quality hardware and double stitched for durability. Two bias surcingles, as well as the removable elastic adjustable leg straps keeps blanket in place. Perfect for horses who are stalled to keep warm, yet do not need added protection from other winter weather elements with its cozy 440 gram fill.
- 420 Denier outer shell
- Heavyweight 440 gm Insulation
- Adjustable removable elastic leg straps
- Double buckle open front
- Soft nylon lining
- Fleece at withers
- Top quality hardware
- Black 56" 62"66"- 96"
- Blue, Hunter or Red 73"- 80"
*Not waterproof or intended for turnout.
Jolly Mega Ball by Horsemen's Pride. This heavy duty inflatable ball is made specifically for horses. This durable exercise ball that can be used for enjoyment or training and is a favorite of Natural Horsemanship practitioners.
- Inflatable Heavy Duty Ball
- Foot pump is included in 25" and 30" only
- Available Sizes: 25" (red), 30" (blue) and 40" (green)
Be sure to choose the appropriate size ball that corresponds with the size of your horse. To ensure continued long lasting enjoyment, store your Jolly Mega Ball indoors when not under supervised use