Betadine Solution is a liquid solution of 5% povidone-iodine (0.5% available iodine).
It is a fast-acting, broad-spectrum antiseptic that kills gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria (including antibiotic resistant organisms), as well as most fungi/yeasts, viruses and protozoa.
Used for degerming skin, wounds and mucous membranes, and for preoperative skin preparation of patients.
Betadine Surgical Scrub is a microbicidal skin cleanser for pre- and postoperative scrubbing and washing. For the animal: preoperative prepping. Use as a wash or a scrub.
Contains 7.5% Povidone-Iodine (0.75% available iodine).
Inactive ingredients - Ammonium nonoxynol-4 sulfate, nonoxynol-9, purified water, sodium hydroxide
Nolvasan Surgical Scrub by Zoetis is a Antimicrobial skin and wound cleanser.
Contains 2 percent Chlorhexidine acetate in detergent base.
Vetrap Bandaging Tape by 3M Brand
- # 1 choice for use as a bandage for mild rundown, light support and to hold dressings in place.
- Both Vetrap tape and Equisport bandages need to be applied so that they are initially comfortable to the animal, 30 - 50% stretch.
- Unpadded and lightly padded support bandages should be removed immediately after completion of athletic activity. 4"x 5 yd stretched
Wounds treated with Vetericyn have demonstrated a reduction in healing time by up to 60%! Vetericyn significantly increases the oxygen content at the wound site within 30 seconds and maintains that oxygen level for up to 36 hours!
This increase in oxygen along with the reduction of infection is responsible for these accelerated healing times.
As a one-step cleanser and dressing, it eliminates the need for multiple products while reducing the application time and requirements. Since it is no-rinse, it leaves no film or residue to clean off.
Unlike traditional antiseptics and topical antibiotics it does not damage healthy tissue. Finally, it is compatible with most gauzes and acrylics and can be used prior to application of other treatments.
Treats and prevents:
- Hot Spots
- Eye infections
- Skin irritations
- Cuts and scratches
- Outer ear infections
Ingredients: Oxidized water, sodium hypochlorite, hypochlorous acid, and sodium chloride.
Derma Cloth with Microban by Kinetic Safely
- Cleans wounds and skin lesions, aids in treatment of skin conditions such as Rains Scald, Ringworm, Scratches, Girth Itch, Hot Spots, and Cracked Heels.
- Great for rinse free cleaning at home, at the barn, or show.
- Enhances coat appearance and sheen for Horses, Dogs, or Cats.
- Derma Cloth is soap and alcohol free
- Contains 8 disposable cloths in a re-sealable zipper pouch.
Riveted Leather Foal Halter - Light enough to break in the event of an emergency but strong enough for basic leading and handling.
- Harness Leather (single ply)
Sizes: Foal or weanling
Foal Halter by Weaver Leather
Figure 8 Foal halter that can fit many different sizes. This halter comes with two different size crown pieces that allows you to custom fit this halter to any size foal.
- Includes two crown sizes - 16" and 20"
- Soft burgundy latigo leather 5/8"
- Able to fit growing foals
- Riveted design for durability
- Non rust solid brass roller buckles
- Easy on/off
- Catch strap
- Suckling size
Super 7+ Navel Dip is an umbilical cord dry-out and protective solution for newborn animals. This is a safe & effective alternative to strong iodine. The Navel Dip is NOT intended for use on wounds.
- Effective alternative to 7% tincture of iodine (also known as strong iodine)
- Ultra-quick umbilical dry down
- Dyed solution for rapid identification
- Easy to use
- Safe for the animal, the employee applying the product, and the environment
- Can be used on animals whose umbilical cords were torn off at birth
- Non-flammable and non-corrosive
- No special handling requirements or “hazard fees”
- No toxic fumes
- Long shelf life
This 7.5% Povidone-Iodine Surgical Scrub is a highly effective germicidal cleanser for pre- and post-operative skin washing.
- Non-irritating, non-staining
- Aids in treatment of fungal and bacterial skin infections
- Kills susceptible bacteria, fungi, protozoa, yeast & viruses
- For use in horses, cows, swine, dogs or cats
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by air. This item cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
- Nutritionally complete for growth
- Highly palatable
- Instantized and easily digested
- All milk protein
- For orphaned or early weaned foals
- Produces strong vigorous foals
- Can be bucket or bottle fed
Tough 1 Foal Training Device is designed to teach your foal to lead by gently pulling on the lead pressure is applied behind the foals hind legs to encourage them to move forward.
- Color: Black
- Material: Nylon
- Neoprene lining
- Helps with the transition from milk to grain for early-weaned or orphaned foals
- Excellent supplementation for broodmares and breeding stallions
- Highly palatable
- Balanced calcium and phosphorus levels
- Milk based formula
- Balanced protein and other essential nutrients for growth in foals
- 25lb bucket
CMZ Colt Builder Paste by dac
Ideal paste for young horses experiencing skeletal growth problems.
- 80 gram tube
- Bio-available trace minerals
- Essential amino Aaids
- Organic Selenium
- Bio-Mos: derived from a specific strain of yeast for gastrointestinal (GI) health
- Bio-available Copper - essential for connective tissue
- Bio-available Zinc - found throughout the body, including bone and muscle
- Bio-available Manganese - necessary in cartilage formation
Grow Colt by Farnam Supplies 27 vitamins and minerals needed for proper growth and development. Includes calcium and phosphorus for proper bone development and energy delivery. Also contains biotin. Prepared specifically for colts in their first year of development.
2oz (2 scoops) recommended daily per foal.
3 lbs (24 day supply)
7 lbs (56 day supply)
20 lbs (160 day supply)